Bad
Good

This school is amazing with my daughter! They are amazing with students and really are a great little community.

Sigh...It's a shame most/all of the school rankings don't take into account student transfers, % of IEP/special ed students, student growth/progress or school atmosphere/sense of community. I can't speak for the other schools in Casper but since I've joined the Poison Spider family 3 years ago, I've never looked at any other job openings and I don't plan to. I don't want to be anywhere else. =) 5 stars for the students, parents, the administrator and my AMAZING co-workers.

Poison Spider school is an amazing place for learning! This year, my fourth grader went from a first grade reading level to a fifth grade reading level during the first 3 months of the school year. What great teachers.

I thank God for poison Spider School. They have really helped in the transition of moving to a new city and our kids not knowing anyone. Thank you to the principle and her staff.

My son loves school. He is learning to read write in his kindergarden class. I love the community involvement. Poison Spider is a great little school with high standards and caring staff.

Last modified Poison Spider Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.