Casper, WY

Posted May 17, 2010
I love Roosevelt High School because they love kids! They are always trying to help the youth to learn not just about things so they can have high test scores, they also teach them about the value of family and the values in life. I graduated from this school and I believe that they deserve this as much as anyone else (or more). They turned my life around and they need to opportuninty to give that treasure to more children.

Posted November 13, 2005
- a former student
I have just started going to Roosevelt becuase I heard it was more smaller groups so I get to know the students and teachers better. I really enjoy it there, their ways of teaching grab me and want me to learn. Thank you teachers and Mr. Pickett!

Posted March 28, 2005
- a former student
This school is byfar the best school I have ever been to. Thank you to the great staff!

Posted August 26, 2004
What a concept! Parents, teachers, staff and administration all gathered for one common goal; teach the child. Highly recommended!Kudos to Roosevelt!

Roosevelt High School