Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2011
I am shocked at the rating Great Schools in now giving this school! This is by far the best school my son has attended, and their PAWS tests and academic aptitude tests reflect this. The classes are small, and the teachers are attentive. The principal gets there early, and stays late...he even knows everyone by name! I would recommend this school to anyone in Casper, or anyone who is moving to Casper. Southridge is one of the only reasons we will not move out of town!

Posted March 30, 2006
Excellent, well rounded school. Great blend of academics, educational enrichment and after school activities. Principal and office staff are very involved, calling parents by first name and being on top of all issues. Great, dedicated teachers!

Posted August 05, 2005
My son has been attending Southridge for 3 years. He was very close with his teacher Mrs Adkins this year. She is a wonderful teacher and a wonderful person. My son knows all the teachers and they know him. I love that it is a small school and how close they are with all the children there. When I walk in everyone knows who I am. My son refuses to move or go to another school and hates the summer break and does not like missing a day of school. The academic there is great. He exceeds in math and science. He also enjoys music and art.

Posted March 27, 2005
Southridge is not our neighborhood school, however we chose it last year and continue to be pleased with what we have seen. I like the 'small school' appeal of Southridge, Mr. Skatula knows my daughter's name! A crucial part of our choice was due to the NC-SAAC program that is located on the school grounds, which provides before and after school care for our child. I also am pleased with the blend of Casper families that attend Southridge. Our daughter is a 1st grader at Southridge and is reading at a 3rd grade level currently and excelling in her math, spelling and comprehension. I enjoy the weekly progress reports that her teacher provides and she is always available to consult with as needed and receptive to our concerns as parents. Go Southridge Superstars! Keep up the good work!

Southridge Elementary School
1600 West 29th St, Casper, WY  82604
(307) 253-1900
Last modified Southridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.