Casper, WY

Posted September 22, 2011
Excellent school, great community. ALL schools are "schools of choice" here - and this is our choice.

Posted March 29, 2011
I attended OT 10 years ago and I loved it. The teachers were helpful and caring. The principal was funny and knew how to handle his school. I moved to Casper during my second grade year and I was worried about making friends. I did not have to worry because I made many friends, most of them I talk to this day.

Posted March 21, 2011
This is a wonderful school. Not only are the teachers and staff helpful and caring, but they emphatically enforce a 'zero tolerance' policy for bullying. They teach children how to stand up for themselves, how to behave respectfully in public, and how to help when others are in trouble. I loved that the academics were excellent and that my children were safe and free to learn. Any problems I had were dealt with (most of the time directly by the principal) in a very timely manner. Most of the teachers are fantastic to communicate with and they take keeping parents informed very seriously. I dearly wish I could pack them up and take them with me!

Posted October 07, 2009
Being new in town I thought my kids would have trouble adjusting. I need not have worried as the staff at OT welcomed us & stepped up to the challenge. Extra help for them was no problem & I cannot give enough praise. Thanks to all at OT.

Posted October 28, 2008
Excellent School. Great way to build a community of caring students and teachers alike.

Posted June 17, 2008
Oregon Trail is a great school if you are looking for that small town apeal. The staff are caring make you feel very at home. Teachers are very accepting of parent involvemnt and welcome communication about your student. Many of these parents work full time and need to trust what is happening here. The teachers strive to teach you student as much as they can! They take pride in their work and care about your student and his/her education! I feel very fortunate to have my childen educated here! Thanks OT!!!

Posted June 12, 2008
My family relocated to Idaho due to my husband being relocated with his job. We have 3 sm children who left Oregon Trail School. The Staff at this school is excellant and very involved with the children and the parents. We highly recommend this school! Our children still miss the school, the teachers, and the Casper area. We sadly wish we were still there. This school is in a safe area with alot of great families!

Posted December 07, 2007
Last year oregon trail had the highest test scores in casper wyoming. The teachers are awsome, they are always willing to help a child. The children are great too there are a few naughty ones but every school has some.

Posted December 13, 2004
Excellent school. I had two children there prior to moving out of state and they not only miss their friends but their teachers as well. Everyone is very dedicated to the education of our children. Also in a good area (low crime, etc). OT School comes highly recommended from this mom!

Posted September 09, 2003
This is a good school, the teachers are very easy to talk to and are commited to our children getting a good education.

Oregon Trail Elementary School
6332 Buckboard Rd, Casper, WY  82604
Last modified Oregon Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oregon Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top