Posted February 20, 2014
my son has been attending Sagewood since we moved here 4 months ago. HE loves the school and has done better on all his test scores than he did at his old school. All the teachers and the principal have been awesome and have made my son's transition to the new school very easy. Would definitely recommend this school.

Posted September 06, 2012
WOW! My children and I just moved to the area and I couldn't be happier, the office staff and the teachers are all so positive and welcoming. I had heard about Sagewood from a relative and was so excited when we got in. The atmosphere at the school is amazing, my kids can't wait to go to school in the morning!

Sagewood Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2012
I am a parent of 2 students - I feel a real sense of community at Sagewood. The teachers sponsor family nights that are both educational and fun, and they seem to always be looking for activities that will teach as well as keep their students interest level high! The principal and the support staff are great! I also feel like I can take as active a roll in the school as I want to. My children like going to school!

Posted September 13, 2009
I have three children in this school and my oldest has been attending for five years. I love the office staff and teachers and want nothing more than for them to finish in this school.

Sagewood Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2008
i am a student that goes to sagewood and my personal opinion is that i think there is a lot of bullying and people dont act to try and help because there are people in my class who cuss and especially bully the outcasts and i feel really bad for those people and i am getting bullied i try to get help but it never seems to make a difference.

Sagewood Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2007

Sagewood Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2006

Sagewood Elementary School
2451 Shattuck Ave, Casper, WY  82601
Last modified Sagewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sagewood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top