Casper, WY

Posted November 08, 2013
We love Centennial! They have great teachers and programs. My son has been completely happy here.

Posted October 09, 2013
Fantastic school. Supportive administration, great office staff, superb teachers, many clubs for kids to be involved in, and wonderful opportunities for kids.

Posted February 11, 2013
Thankfully, things have changed for the better at this school. The 2012-2013 school year brought in a new principal. I spoke with him specifically regarding the bullying issue that had been mentioned to me by a neighbor. My daughter has excelled in this school. They offer advanced classes and there is a strict curriculum. I have been impressed by the administrator! My daughter has not complained once about bullying being an issue in school. She had a few issues on the VB team, but nowhere else. She loves her teachers and says that she sees the principal daily in the halls, and in the classrooms. I am as involved as I can possibly be with my child's education.

Centennial Junior High School 1

Posted October 16, 2011
do not allow your child to go to school here, you will regret it! the administrators here ignore obvious issues regarding student safety.

Centennial Junior High School 1

Posted March 19, 2010
gang violence, drugs, indifferent administration, this school delivers!! take your sons and daughters out of here immediately !!!! the gangs have control of this school. your children are in danger k.p.walsh

Centennial Junior High School 2

Posted March 02, 2009
This school has great teachers and classes, but, as mentioned, has a serious safety and discipline problem. Hardly a week goes by when there is not a violent fight, and some days there are up to three. Students use any excuse they have to try and beat each other up. The majority of students are good kids, but they are constantly being tormented and dragged down by certain kids. The principal makes no effort whatsoever to control the kids. I am starting to question whether or not I am safe at this school.

Posted November 27, 2008
This is a grate school with grate techers and students.

Centennial Junior High School

Posted March 27, 2008
My daughter has had a great experiences as a 6th grader. All of her teachers are wonderful, dedicated, and in tune to my child. She has embraced Art and Math club, and has participated in numerous sports. Couldn't have asked for a better start to Jr. High.

Posted February 25, 2008
Centennial has been a blessing for my daughter. The teachers and administrators are wonderful and are always willing to help. My daughter has done well academically and socially. She loves playing sports and being active in clubs. We enjoy listening to her and the other children sing at the concerts. Excellent work, Centennial!

Centennial Junior High School 2

Posted December 21, 2007
My child was without a Spanish teacher or a qualified substitute for the majority of the semester. At a recent jazz band concert which my wife and I attended the choir & jazz band were continually interrputed by the students and the teachers (setting up a volleyball net!) The principal was there (visiting)but made no effort to control the situation. Mr. Salvador made a vain attempt. The band teacher called an early end to the concert and left in tears. As parents of 5 daughters that have attended casper Schools we have never witnessed such a lack of control or caring.

Centennial Junior High School
1421 Waterford, Casper, WY  82609
Last modified Centennial Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top