Bad
Good

From what I heard is that you can't be in the school past 3:00 p.m. without getting an automatic detention,and that is not fair. For example,say you were late getting to your locker,or your lockers jammed,or whatever. And,you only have 30 seconds to get out of there or else,you get a detention. And also,I heard they are counting lunch as a period too. Passing period,don't get me started on that. Only 3 minutes to use the bathroom,get to your locker,open it ,and rush too class. If you ask me,it should at least be 5 minutes,like Dean Morgan. So,I would like the principal,to read this. I am speaking for all students who go to CCA who agree with me. Don't think of timing,think of having everything ready. I know they have expectations of students,but they are human,just like the adults. Heck,I went there,and I got a detention,because I had gym before writing,and just before everyone was settled into their seats,I had to use the restroom. I was worried about getting tardy,and one day in math,I got a detention paper. I was so humiliated,because I have never gotten a detention. I hope they change some things back when I went there.

Being a student at CCA, I have to say, the school does have some strict rules, which each student and family is expected to follow appropriately. The standards are high, but there are many teachers to help and lots of resources to which anyone with questions may refer. Honestly, I think the people who look down upon the school should find a different one because they are most likely not even trying to meet the requirements. I must admit, the school has some dumb rules and annoying teachers, and it sucks having to share the building with a school with a completely different appearance in several aspects, but the school overall isn't that bad. (Seriously, the most troubles I have with that school is having to share the building with the other school because most of the teachers and students of it basically HATE CCA students and the fact that there are more students at CCA than their school.)

Very clique, mean girl syndrome is rampant but no-one addresses it, kind of like the big pile of doggie doo in the corner no one wants to clean up, just chalk it up to "character building" oh and the helicopter mom a.k.a. the alpha mom (stay at home mom decked out in full make up and heels to scrub toilets) is the majority of P.T.O. This is a school for assembly line kids who fit the P.T.O mold...so don't expect a-lot of acceptance for your family, yourself, and most importantly your student if you don't fit squarely into the little boxes. P.S. not bitter just very disappointed

This school is proud that it teaches a full grade level ahead of the other schools in the area which is fine for the students that have gone there all their school careers however it penalizes the matriculating students who have to work to catch up. They are proud to say they are a partnership of parents and teaching staff yet when a concerned parent calls they blame the parents and take no ownership of any issue raised laying blame solely at the parents feet. Despite the advanced curriculum or maybe because of it,the rest of the school operates in a form of chaos with no one knowing what is going on. Our child was hurt on the playground and despite going to the nurses office was never seen by the nurse and sent back to class with out medical attention.A office staffer with no medical training determining she was fine. The office staff is rude and argumentative. I am very disappointed this school's reputation has far exceeded the reality. Lastly the parental involvement they so proudly crow about has become a situation of too many cooks spoiling the soup.If your family can fit their rather narrow mold they will do well otherwise I would keep your children well away from here.

excellent teachers, top notch administration, advanced curriculum, this is a safe and secure school. compassionate administrators. no wonder there is a wait list. please leave this school as it is NCSD.

This is a pretty good school, I just dont feel that you learn anything about stuff outside of school. Just math and all that, no extraculicualr activities.

This school is great i go to school here they do have high expectations which help your child get into a good school

I like the academics at this school. The teachers are awesome the extracurricular activities are not the best. Sports you have to go to another school.

i'm a student at cca. there is little to no drug use there which is good. kids can't get away with anything either. mr. sharpnack is one of the few decent[teachers}. because the population at the school is well under 200 there aren't many friend choices. i do learn alot there but it's not very kid friendly.

cca is a awesome school cause its not to big or not to small and the education is amazing -7th grader

Last modified Casper Classical Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.