Posted August 14, 2014
I have 3 children who attended Dildine over a period of 11 consecutive years, so we experienced 3 wonderful administrators, and outstanding teachers along the way. My concerns were always addressed and my children received an excellent education. When my oldest graduated from East High in 2013, there were 12 students who graduated with 4.0 GPA's; 9 of them were "graduates" of Dildine.

Posted July 16, 2014
We have a girl going into 2nd grade this year. We have been very happy with the schools administrators, teachers and staff. The best part is she is learning at an accelerated level for her age and doing extraordinary. The success of our child is the best litmus test for a school, and we are thrilled.

Dildine Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2013
K through 3rd, same issues. The teachers have been good to great, the administration and their attitudes and conduct have been average to very poor. This school seems to have an over inflated sence of value and accomplishment. If you have a "model" student who scores high on the never ending standardized tests, you will be pleased untill you realize your child has not actually learned much. If you have a student that does not fit the mould perfectly and consistently, you and your child may be blamed. You may be asked to "fix" this non compliance with medication. Critical thinking, parental and pediatrician's concerns and recommendations are ignored and dismissed by this school's almighty adminestration.

Posted March 05, 2013
I cannot rave enough about Dildine. The teachers are caring and really teach the child what they will need to succeed. I believe they concentrate on reading, math and science more than other elementary schools in the area. Mr. Wortman the principle is WONDERFUL!!! He not only visits with the parents when you walk in, but he stops and visits with the kids. I have even recommended to friends that they if they are looking to buy a house try to find one in this school district. They are one of the largest (if not the largest) elementary schools in the state, but your child still receives a TOP NOTCH education!!!

Dildine Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2010
This is the worst out of the top elementary schools in Cheyenne. Only the south side schools are worse. The principle is a big liberal democrat who may have left to run for office. The school was generally a mess and disorganized and the teachers were average and below. This was about 4 years ago. It's probably a whole lot better than some inner city schools.

Posted March 01, 2010
Dildine is a wonderful school. I have two childeren who attend there. Therer are plenty of activities to keep the childern busy. It is a well run, well structured school. I would have to give it a 5 out of 5 stars. I volunteer there myself and all the staff is very friendly and helpful. I could not think of a better school or better leaning enviroment for my children. I feel like all the teachers are 100% committed to teaching and they all have my thanks. This is now my sixth year of sending my children here and I think Dildine is preparing my children for a very successful future. Thanks Dildine!!!

Posted January 06, 2010

Dildine Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2008

Dildine Elementary School 4

Posted December 20, 2007
My children attended Dildine in the late 1980's. My grandson is now in second grade there. I was pleased with the education my children received and so far have been very happy with my granson's teachers. I attended the Christmas Program at the civic center on Tuesday. Mrs Matthews was a super music teacher when my children had her and I must say she has just continued to improve! What a wonderful, wonderful program. You are very luck to have such a dedicated music teacher. I just hope she plans on continuing to teach until both of my grandchildren their elementary education.

Posted August 31, 2006
I am very pleased with this school. My child attended Dildine from Kindergarten until 2nd grade (presently) and he is thrilled to go to school there each day. We have been blessed with great teachers there who were always patient and kind to my child and communicated with us well as needed. The resource staff is superb as well.

Dildine Elementary School
4312 Van Buren Ave, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified Dildine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dildine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top