Goins Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2011
My daughter had nothing but problems with bullies at this school. It seems that the little girls at this school are the worst. None of my friends with boys had any issues, but all of my friends with daughters have had nothing but problem. Dr. Childstrom has no idea what to do with bullies nor does she fix any problems, always "I will talk to the Social Worker". I dont know how many times I called in to talk to her and NOTHING was done. The sad thing? Its the same bully EVERY year. My daughter was there for two years, thank God our boundaries where moved to Rossman, I am ever more thankful we moved across town to Saddleridge. Which is AMAZING! If your in this district however, choose Rossman!

Goins Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2010
my boys went from K-4 and K-2 and we loved it everyone knew the boys and we lived out of district. For the past two years we haven't been able to come back and we really want too. The boys went to a different school and hated it and this we are at t school district school and they hate it even worst. Pretty bad when the boys are hard to get up for school and even wosrt for a sports practice@7:30a.m. They to come back to the Goins Gaters.

Goins Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2010
BULLIES!! My child was bullied and harrassed by classmates in the school and at recess, nothing was done about it! I took ,y child out a week early. I found out that the pricipal didn't know anything about it! I do not recommend this school!

Goins Elementary School 5

Posted November 11, 2004
My son has be going to Goins since Kindergarten the teachers and Principal have always been there for him. In sickness and health they have supported and encouraged him, especially since he has been ill. The teachers came by to see him and by doing this they showed him that they cared. It meant so much to my son when they did this. I am so glad that he is going to a school that cares not only that students do well academically, they care how the child does all around. Goins is the best school for any child to go to for a great education and for caring and loving teachers. Because of this caring my son has still maintained A's and B's.

Goins Elementary School
201 South Cribbon Ave, Cheyenne, WY  82007
Last modified Goins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.