Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can't say enough good things about the teachers at Goins!!! From Pre-K to 6th, to the Title 1, and to the Para(s) they are all amazing and do really great work in our school and do really great things for the students.

Goins is such a great school!! From the moment I registered my son and talked with the wonderful office staff I had a feeling that this school was going to be great for my son. My son has attended Goins for almost two years now and those two years have been such a great time for him. He loves going to school and coming home and telling me about his day and about the staff members that he interacts with. After getting to know the teachers, staff, and the Principal of the school it is very apparent that the students’ needs are their top priority. The staff at Goins is AMAZING and I look forward to many more years of my son attending this great school!!.

Goins has an amazing staff!! It is amazing how much they do for our kids. It is a wonderful school!

My daughter attends school here. I love the school. The principal is awesome. My daughter goes on and on about all of her specials teachers. Her teacher is the best ever. I had heard a lot of bad things about the school before I had started here. All of those things have been proven untrue, and I hope it stays that way as she continues on. My daughter is a very shy girl. Here teacher this year has gotten her to open up so much it is amazing. She goes above and beyond for my daughter, and all of her students, all of the time. We are very happy with the school here, how my daughter is learning, and how she is taught. It is a great school!

my son has ADHD and has speech issues and the teachers all have been really helpfull with him and have pushed him he is doing great in school and has gotten better

My daughter had nothing but problems with bullies at this school. It seems that the little girls at this school are the worst. None of my friends with boys had any issues, but all of my friends with daughters have had nothing but problem. Dr. Childstrom has no idea what to do with bullies nor does she fix any problems, always "I will talk to the Social Worker". I dont know how many times I called in to talk to her and NOTHING was done. The sad thing? Its the same bully EVERY year. My daughter was there for two years, thank God our boundaries where moved to Rossman, I am ever more thankful we moved across town to Saddleridge. Which is AMAZING! If your in this district however, choose Rossman!

my boys went from K-4 and K-2 and we loved it everyone knew the boys and we lived out of district. For the past two years we haven't been able to come back and we really want too. The boys went to a different school and hated it and this we are at t school district school and they hate it even worst. Pretty bad when the boys are hard to get up for school and even wosrt for a sports practice@7:30a.m. They to come back to the Goins Gaters.

BULLIES!! My child was bullied and harrassed by classmates in the school and at recess, nothing was done about it! I took ,y child out a week early. I found out that the pricipal didn't know anything about it! I do not recommend this school!

Last modified Goins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.