Henderson Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I have had 4 children go to Henderson and I think their educational and social expierience has been OUTSTANDING. The staff is professional and the best in the district. From our first meeting with the principal we have been extremely pleased.

Henderson Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
i rate this school as a 1. They are unwilling to accomodate my autistic child and expect her to perform better than nondisabled students.

Henderson Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2008
Most of the teachers are very good and care about our children. The music and art programs are great, and there is a good volunteer base. The downside is the office staff can be less than helpful and brusque more often than not, and the principal needs to control apparent personality conflicts within the staff core.

Henderson Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2008

Henderson Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2005
Henderson is an excellent school. The principal, teachers and staff are friendly and hard-working and really care about the children. I always feel welcome when I walk in to Henderson. The parents are very involved in all school activities, of which there are plenty! The staff puts on wonderful programs for many special holidays. Their dedication is evident in their extracurricular programs, athletic programs, and special needs programs. Most importantly, the students take pride in their school and are happy to be there. My children LOVE it there!

Henderson Elementary School
2820 Henderson Dr, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified Henderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top