Bad
Good

Rossman Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2014
My children enjoyed going to school at Rossman. After they tore down and rebuilt the school, the facilities are excellent.

Posted May 16, 2013
My son goes here and it has given him a great education and has shown him sportsmanship and treating people as an equal not by race.

Posted October 26, 2012
My son attended kindergarten here, and I absolutely loved his teacher and the staff were amazing! She walked the students out of building to make sure they were picked up by an adult the child knows. I was late one day to pick up my child and she sat with him talking, instead of just leaving him in the office. But, the ladies in the office are absolutely the nicest people ever and The principle was awesome! I wish I didn't move so he could attend this school again. I just want them to know how much one teacher who truly cared, helped my son and My family with his diagnosis. Thank you so much!

Rossman Elementary School

Posted October 13, 2010
Because my grandchildren go to Rossman and they tell me they have a great time there.

Posted September 19, 2007
My children both attend Rossman. We have been very pleased with the quality of the staff and the programs. Our children are thriving and growing due to the excellent people and plans that are in place.

Rossman Elementary School
916 West College Dr, Cheyenne, WY  82007
Last modified Rossman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rossman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top