Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The people Teachers are very nice and helpful to my son. I like that they are nice to me and my son.

I have two kids at this school, I am a member of the PTO and I help out in the school where I can. Both the principles care deeply about the school and it's students, they are newer to the school and have made some major changes. The teachers I have interacted with are awesome, our PTO is very active. The only negative things I have seen have more to do with how parents interact with each other, and some of the language that comes out of those kids mouths. How the staff reacts to these is alway professional. It truly is a great school.

We moved here a year ago and my child went to this horrible school for one year. I pulled my child out!! If you care about the education for your children do not attend this school. If you care about your child's self esteem, attitude, manners, being respectful anything positive that you have instilled in your child. Then this is not the school for your kids!!! I only give a one star due to you have to select, but this school does not deserve any stars!!

My oldest went here for K and had a great time, did really well in school. the next year they went to a different school and it was so bad that this year I have decied to put them back here at Afflerbach! the teachers are nice and will listen to you when you have a concern. The office staff is nice as well. my son wasnt ever bullied here or teasted or ever got hit from another student, unlike the last school that just turned a blind eye to all the bullying! I hope they have a better year this year then this past school year at the other school.

as with most schools you have your good and bad. the good- most of the staff is great! the school is involved in the trailblazer program, which is an advanced learning program. the school as a great principal (wish i could say the same for the assistant). all in all its a good place. THE negative- the assistant principal is rediculous i have had run ins with her a few times and she is disrespectful to th children at times and to the parents. a few of the teachers talk down to the kids and instead of lifting the kids up they tell them how they are gonna fail and that the teachers are tired of dealing with them...

Last modified Afflerbach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.