PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Trinity is a classical education school with a Christian worldview based on the trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric. Small classes and caring staff make Trinity a great place for children.
May 28, 2009

Bad
Good

A school that does not follow cookie-cutter curriculums, but challenges and teaches students how to think for themselves. My children are in 4th & 5th grades and can pick apart a sentence based on grammar principals that I never learned in high school or college. Being a private school they are able to discuss God, religion, and other wordly matters more openely which have caused some good conversations at home as to why we as a parents agree or disagree with it. Classes are smaller and have a close-knit feel. Trinity Lutheran is a great school!

I have two children, one in PS and one in kindergarten. The level of education they receive is amazing. My 6 year old is reading at a 3rd grade level and doing math well into 1st grade. My 3 year old can write his name and even learning the basics of reading, such as phonograms and letters. I'm beyond pleased with the quality of commitment the teachers have to the children, as well as the administration.

Trinity has the best curriculum in Cheyenne. They have the best teachers and Principal. My child's life has been changed

My daughter is in Kindergarten. I am very impressed with the classical education model. She is being taught to think and problem solve. She is held to high expectations and is expected to do her best! I have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and am very, very pleased with the education my child is receiving! She loves going to chapel and learning about God's word. She is so excited to go to school!

From the school I visited Spring 09 and the school my 3 year old started Fall 09- 2 completely different schools!! There were unrealistic expectations of the 3 year olds. For example- no matter how "advanced" your school is- no 3 year should have to master writing thier names and cutting straight line the FIRST WEEK. There is now no pricipal, only an administrator with NO educational background. She did not support her teachers or parents. Her bottom line was money- she kept adding students to the 3 year old classes even though, with an assistant, the student/teacher ratio was bursting at the seams. Communications to the parents were poor, at the best- we never knew what was happening. If I were to re-do my 3 year old's preschool experience, I would have enrolled him in another school preschool in Cheyenne. Save yourself, and your child, some heartache and

I am very impressed with the Classical curriculum at Trinity. This unique way of teaching introduces student to advance subject matters slowly and builds on concepts and memorization. I am amazing at the level of Math my son is learning in the third grade. Some of it I did learn until high school. Having this level of education and adding the teachings of Jesus Christ makes Trinity the best school

'Classical education with a Christian worldview' is not just a motto but a solid commitment to giving children the skills necessary to think and problem solve rather than simply parrot answers on tests. Add to that a loving Christian environment where the love of God in Christ Jesus molds our values and care for one another and you have a great school.

My son is in Pre-K. He loves his teacher and is enjoying his time here. He is learning math concepts and how to write the letters of the alphabet. The teacher has him practicing writing his name. This is a Lutheran Church School so they teach concepts from the Bible and have Chapel once a week.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted May 28, 2009

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8