Posted February 22, 2015
My children have been attending St. Mary's for 3 years now. We moved here from the east coast, where my children were attending one of the best public elementary schools in the country. St. Mary's is even better than that school! I have never seen a school filled with so much love. Take a tour-you will understand! The entire staff is so invested in the kids...they view each child as an individual and do everything they can to meet their needs, whether your child is advanced or struggles academically. There's no need to be catholic to attend this school: all religions are welcomed! No matter what your religion is, it's nice that our children are taught faith-based morals and ethics. They also offer a generous amount of financial aid. No one is turned away due to a lack of income. There are lots of wonderful 'extras' at this school: music, art, PE, sports starting at 4th grade, summer programs, LOTS of field trips...the list goes on and on. We got a new principal 2 years ago who has been very proactive in leading our school in the direction we want to go in. If you have ever considered St. Mary's, I highly encourage you to stop by and check it out-you won't be disappointed!

Posted February 21, 2015
My kids have been at St. Mary's for 6 years and we absolutely love the atmosphere and all the people! It's a family to us! I chose St. Mary's catholic school!

Posted February 21, 2015
We love St. Mary's! It has had some growing pains with teacher rollover in the last couple of years, particularly in the upper grades, but I still believe the kids are getting a quality education. I appreciate that they let my child work above grade level in the areas in which he is a high achiever. That type of individual encouragement would not happen in public school. The advisor from the East High School IB program told me that he sees high levels of success from St. Mary's kids who enter the program (nearly 100% in past years). The new Teton Science School program for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders is exciting and the kids love it. Parents pay over $1000 for their public school students to attend this program, and our middle school kids have it included in their tuition. Bravo!! All schools have bullying. I have found it addressed promptly and appropriately at St. Mary's. My child loves this school and has been here for 8 years. He is eager to go to school each morning. The school reinforces the values and commitment to community service that is important to our family. I couldn't be happier with the administration of Mr. Lane and his staff, and all of the caring teachers.

Posted February 21, 2015
I love this school have never had issues. The principal is a great man that makes amazing connections with all the students at least the ones I have seen him interact with including my own. He is a great role model for our kids. As for bullying there was a incident one time when rocks were being thrown between children and it was addressed immidiately and I received a call about it from the principal letting me know what was done right away and I talked to my daughter about it and I have never had a issue since. my daughter is open at telling me any issues on kids messing with her and one time some kids were bullying her and the kids had to apologize to her and write a letter to their parents about what they did. I also talk to the other parents and together we helped our children get along. Bullying is a 2 way road it's not all just up to the staff it takes teamwork to get rid of it and people who are willing to be a adults about the situation and not add to the flame by being more dramatic about it.

Posted February 21, 2015
Our son has been attending St. Mary's for three years. We absolutely love the school. The school is a community for families. Everyone from the Principal, teachers, lunch ladies, office staff, and custodians are so welcoming. I rarely see problems there because of the parental involvement and the commitment of the St. Mary's staff. Parents at public school are not encouraged to come to school and are rarely there. Because of this I feel public schools in general, have higher rates of problems, bullying, lower tests scores, and low morale. The public school Principals don't have rapport with the parents so problems take longer to resolve.

Posted October 13, 2014
This is the best K-8 school in Cheyenne. Top teachers, high standardized test scores and there's a high level of parental involvement. The building is new, high-tech facility and kids have assigned laptops. We're from the east coast and find this school is a good fit for our family. No need to be Catholic, the kids are all exposed to religious instruction despite religious affiliation. We love this school and the high quality of education and discipline they offer over public school.

St. Mary's School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
Prior to this year this school had dedicated teaching staff that cared for and made sure this school was a viable alternative to the even poorer public level schools. However, there were multiple teachers who left for higher paying positions or were hired and not qualified to remain in their assigned positions. The bottom line here is that the highly valued St. Mary's reputation no longer exists...grade scores have plunged....parents are walking away with their students and their funding! Buyer beware.....go anywhere else and protect your children from this crisis-management nightmare! Investigate thoroughly before signing a contract here and submitting your child to this hit & miss school!

Posted March 14, 2011
Two of our children have been at St. Mary's now for 5+ years and we love it! Great Catholic culture, top notch academics, and first class state of the art facilities. Highly recommend!

Posted April 24, 2010
It has an excellent principal and staff dedicated to the children

Posted April 22, 2010
St. Mary's has a great educational system along with a family network.

112 E 24th St, Cheyenne, WY  82001