K, 3, 5-12|Private

Bad
Good

Destiny Christian Academy 5

Posted February 05, 2008
I have never found a better school than FACA. At this school, I was always encouraged to do my best. I realize that now. I used to think the teachers were tough on me, but i now see that they were just trying to help me reach success. The teacher that hepled me the most was Mrs. Wheeler. I wish I could thank her for all the hard work she put in to help me be the best that I could possibly be. Thank you, FACA, for helping to bring out the best in me.

Destiny Christian Academy 5

Posted September 14, 2005
'Both my children went to First Assembly Christian Academy. FACA is an incredible school. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. They truly love the kids. The teachers love the children and work hard to bring out the best in them. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader. We will miss seeing the teachers everyday as we have moved. Thank you FACA for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and love that all children need!' Mrs. Sorensen

Destiny Christian Academy
P.O. Box 546, Cheyenne, WY  82003
Last modified Destiny Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K, 3, 5-12
Destiny Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top