Cheyenne, WY

The Village Montessori School 1

Posted December 23, 2014
I worked here and my children went here. As a former employee I can tell you that most of the teachers do not even know what Montessori is and there is so much drama between the board that doesn't know what goes on in the school, a director who has no business experience, and teachers who don't get along that the children are suffering because of it. The place has really gone downhill and I would not ever bring my children back there. It's sad because this school had so much potential.

The Village Montessori School 5

Posted December 18, 2009
My daughter went here for about 2 years and loved it! The teachers were very attentive to all of her needs.

The Village Montessori School
214 West 22nd Street, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified The Village Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Village Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top