Posted March 25, 2014
I think Freedom is a great school. It is very inviting and friendly. The secretaries in the front office are helpful and kind. Mr. Delbridge, the principal, is fair, approachable and visible in the school throughout the day. My sons have three great teachers; Mrs. Andersen in sixth, Mrs. Campbell in fourth and Mr. Clay in second. My kids love to go to school. The extracurricular sports are great. The art and music programs are fun and interactive. The PTO is very active and always looking for eager parents to get involved.

Posted August 16, 2013
My son went to Freedom for kindergarten and first grade and I can say, without a doubt, it is one of Cheyenne's finest! The teachers are keenly aware of educational best practices & strive continually to provide a positive learning environment. Your child will learn every day and will be very happy (even when it's difficult) throughout the process!

Posted May 12, 2010
i love this school! The teachers and staff are so friendly and care alot about their students.

Freedom Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2010
I am very happy with this school. I have three children going at the ages of 10,and twins that are nine. I like that the classrooms tend to have a small ratio to teachers. They always encourage and if that doesn't work are willing to go beyond when the child needs it. My oldest was a terrible reader and writer, reading just good enough to pass her grade level. Since she has attended Freedom she has won 4th and 1st in the Young Authors Award. Her Teachers have been with her every step of the way, going to her award ceremony that was out of school when she did not have too. They also have a music program run by Mr Scott, who teaches classical music with multi instruments. We are moving soon so we will really miss this wonderful school!

Posted July 04, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009

Freedom Elementary School 1

Posted December 30, 2008
I would not recommend this school for younger children. They want to group all the kids together & learning at the same pace instead of grouping them by abilities. My daughter went to this school in kindergarten & all they taught her for math was how to count to 100. She already was doing this in preschool. The principal does not work with the parents at all. It depends on who you get for your child's teacher if the teachers will work with you. My son has gone there for 3 years & has had wonderful teachers. One of his teachers left t but this can be a hit & miss thing. The principal says she wants parental involvement but when you go to her to ask questions, she doesn't really want to hear it. There is alot of school bullying going on at this school also.

Freedom Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2008

Freedom Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2008
My son has attended Freedom for 1st and 2nd grade. He has done very well academically. The staff and the principal are very approachable. I can call or visit the school with any concerns or questions I may have and parent participation is evident. We have enjoyed our experience.

Freedom Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
I love this school, the facility is brand new and the staff have many years of experience. The equipment at the beginning of the year (i.g. laptops) was brand newand the normal wear and tear is to be expected. Communication between teachers and parents is wonderful, and our overall experience with this school has been great! This school is one of the few things I enjoy about living in this location.

Freedom Elementary School
4500 Happy Jack Rd, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top