Cheyenne, WY
Students enrolled: 1,006

Posted April 02, 2009
I have been really impressed with the school's literacy strategies classes. My son is in 7th grade and hates to read. He loves his teacher and has read more books this year than he has his whole life!

Carey Junior High School 1

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007

Carey Junior High School 1

Posted April 11, 2007

Posted September 07, 2005
My daughter went to carey for 1 year.I am impressed with the staff and how they handle students individually.They went out of there way to help my daughter with problems that she had and put effort int finding classes and a program that worked for I appreciate the suport that they gave both my daughter and I I feel they truly care about there students.

Posted April 21, 2004

Posted September 11, 2003
This school has the block system which is a big plus. I think their scores have improved since 2001.

Carey Junior High School
1780 East Pershing Blvd, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified Carey Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carey Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top