Posted March 24, 2014
I am a single parent and this is my daughter's kindergarden year. We had moved from east side of town and I immediatley expected this school to be just as rude as the staff at her previous school. I was wrong! My daughter is actually excited to go to school. The staff is understandable and I don't feel judged at all. The school has helped me any way they can by providing thanksgiving basket and christmas also. And as many times I've come to pick my daughter up no one has been rude. The principal is also very socialable with the kids. You can tell he truly cares for the kids and parents also. Hes always saying hello to everyone and in the hallways. Great school!

Arp Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
My children have been attending Arp for 6 years. I have been very impressed with the teachers and their commitment to the students.

Arp Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2010
My boys in the recent past have gone one school where they felt safe and knew everyone. Last year we went to another school cause the school before was safe and everyone knew them and brought smiles to there faces. This year we are at ARP and my boys hate it there. The kids are mean and the staff when I call partically one is so rude. The boys don't feel safe there and I feel that the staff needs to realize that we parents want friendly people working and not rude ones

Arp Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2010
This school is over due for a remodel. Its classrooms are crowded and materials outdated. I also did not feel my son was safe at this school. I was constantly called from the nurse about injuries; bruised back, punched in the head, etc. When I confronted his teacher and principal they showed no concern that bullies were beating children up on the playground. In their words, "We cannot guarantee the safety of children." I feel that should be a huge priority, especially since recent tragedies.

Posted May 12, 2010
I have two children who attend Arp. We all love it! The teachers and staff know the children and are very dedicated to their education. Any issues or concerns that have come up have been handled quickly and to everyone's satisfaction. All staff is friendly and helpful. Can't say enough good things about Arp Elementary!

Posted June 11, 2009
I am a teacher at Arp Elementary. Our staff members are totally committed to the students of Arp as well as to eachother. I feel a part of another family when I am at school. Notice I didn't call it 'work' because I consider myself to be a life-long learner and that is what we want to instill in the students who attend our school. The mission sttement of our building is 'success for all'.

Posted March 06, 2009
I have two children currently attending Arp and they are both doing well. The principle and teachers do a great job of working with each student. The school has great test scores every year. One of my children needed extra help and was given free tutoring after school. They even provided transportation.

Posted April 22, 2008
I think the ladies in the offfice are fantastic! They are caring, intelligent and extremely funny! Did I mention how smart they are? They are worth a million dollars a year!

Arp Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2007
I am very disappointed in the way the school deals with children with special needs. I feel they are setting them uo to fail. For example, my grand-daughter was to take a spelling test today with the 'regular class. The teacher didn't have her take the test because she didn't feel she could do it. She had been studying and she would have probable done as well as most of the class. At this time they do not have her going to the resource room and if they are not testing her in the regular room or they resource room how can they judge her capabilities. She attended this school last year. She has been diagonised with autism by 3 different doctors but the school will not include that in her file because she doesn't fit their critieria. Today shows they don't want to deal with her.

Posted October 16, 2006
Outstanding teachers and support staff.

Arp Elementary School
1216 Reiner Ct, Cheyenne, WY  82007
Last modified Arp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top