Baggs Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2014
I moved to Cheyenne, WY almost 4years ago and to my surprise the elementary school has helped my children be more successful. My oldest boys were 2 grade levels behind in school and when we moved up here, they gave them the tools and help they needed to succeed and they are now above grade level. My younger children are also above grade level. Parent involvement is critical and the staff at Baggs is very family friendly.

Baggs Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2008
Failed to meet general requirements.Empty promises.Let children fall behind. (41/2 months behind in class work-not homework and teacher did not know.

Baggs Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2005
I have found this school to be highly supportive of students and their needs. Mr. Bowman, the principal, is active within the classrooms and is involved in the lives of the children. Everytime I pick up my children, he is in the hallway speaking with the kids and he knows each by name. They feel special becasue of the attention given to them from Mr. Bowman and his woderful staff. My daughters have been supported by thier teachers in all aspects of their education and encouraged to try new things and to challenge themselves. Extracurricular activites, music, arts, and sports are available from highly qualified adults and there is also a homework club for after school assistance with homework.

Baggs Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2005
This school offers 'HOSTS'(Helping Our Students To Succeed) reading program. This is one to one mentoring program. The entire staff work hard to help all the students. The teachers from several grade levels work together to brainstorm ideas. There is very little parent involvement at the school.

Baggs Elementary School
3705 Cheyenne St, Cheyenne, WY  82001
Last modified Baggs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baggs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.