Buffalo Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2012
Very upset with this school. My child has only attended for a few months, he is being diagnosed with possible autism and has been diagnosed with ADHD. He has come home numerous times telling me he has been told to " stop wiggling" from his teacher. She knows his diagnosis and what he may possibly have. Also, I went to speak to her about him not eating his cold lunch at school. He comes home with 80% of his food not eaten, telling me he is hungry all day. I explained to her that he does take a very long time to eat and I was concerned. We decided to try hot lunch for a while. Well, I hear he didn't have enough time to eat because he got in trouble and had to eat in the classroom. I went to speak to the teacher about what happened, she said she asked the class if they were ready to go to lunch and my child responded " no, were not ready" in a funny manner. So she said she made him go to the back of the line and wait for everyone else to get their food before he could get his and eat in the classroom. He then didn't have enough time to finish his food before he was sent to recess. By all means my child should get punished for his actions but, this was too far with his disabilities.

Buffalo Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
The staff have been wonderful and have always answered my questions. This is the 2nd year my children have attended this school and I want them to continue.

Buffalo Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
Great teachers and a fabulous principal!

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted July 26, 2005

Buffalo Ridge Elementary School
5331 Pineridge Ave, Cheyenne, WY  82009
Last modified Buffalo Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top