Cody, WY

Wapiti Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2012
as a gifted student, my parents sent me to wapiti. I was warmly welcomed by my kindergarten teacher, who saw that i could read and do math, so she sent me to 5th grade reading and 4th grade math. the next year, i was welcomed as a second grader. again, the teachers sent me from room to room so that i could learn and not be bored. the next year i was a fourth grader, and as a 7 year old, was top of my class all year. my final year there, I scored perfectly on all of my tests, and had a 100 average. overall a great school with a nice environment.

Wapiti Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2011
Excellence in education for 100 years. Wapiti School just turned 100 years old . This small rural school teaches a high level of academic achievement along with great morals and standards to all students. Students excell in this environment because teachers believe all students can achieve and are extremely dedicated to their roles in the education of a child. Brilliant school!

Wapiti Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Wapiti School is a very small school, where everyone gets that small helping hand. The school is surrounded by 10 foot bear fence to keep the children safe. All the teachers and staff go above and beyond, to give that special attention to all students..it is like a family enviroment. There are very few schools, where children are treated like family, as opposed to students, and would love to see Wapti School recognized for being the truely unique, and wonderful school that it is.

Wapiti Elementary School
3167 North Fork Hwy, Cody, WY  82414
Last modified Wapiti Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Wapiti Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top