Cody, WY

Posted August 01, 2010
defiantly a FIVE STAR school! i always knew my son, michael madson, was smart, but having miss frisby as his teacher made him even smarter.. he was always coming home, telling me things that i didnt even know! i am very proud of him, and proud of how well this school treats the kids! its a great school... us parents, really appreiciate all the time and energy the teachers put into their students (: im defiantly a very satisfied mother with this school!! not to mention, my son met alot of best friends there! he loves his school too (:

Glenn Livingston Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This years teacher (my sons 2nd grade teacher) totally understands and works with my sons abilities. She even works with the StarGate teacher so my son can keep growing and advancing his talents/gifts/abilities!!!

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted February 25, 2008
Excellent school, I feel proud to have my children attending this school. The educators truely do their best to give the best education to our children.

Glenn Livingston Elementary School
2001 12th St, Cody, WY  82414
Last modified Glenn Livingston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn Livingston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top