Gillette, WY

Posted February 10, 2011
I went to this school when I was a kid and i have VERY fond memories. I guess it was 1984 and i can remember one of my teachers named Mr. Sandman. He was the best teacher ive ever had. i wish I could find him!

Posted March 15, 2010
The staff is excellent to work with. They care about education and about each little face and body in that building. Mr. Winter is a fantastic adminstrator!

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted February 07, 2006
Hillcrest is a wonderful school that provides many after school activities. The teachers and the principal are very caring and work hard to help each and every child. My child has had a quality education at Hillcrest and has had so many opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities. Hillcrest's parent organization works hard to organize activities, helps teachers, and tries to get parents involved as much as possible.

Posted October 12, 2005
I love this school and so do my kids! They have excellent teachers and a principal who cares enough about her students to know their first names! I am very impressed with the education my children are receiving; and the best part is, they love going to school! There are quite a few activites and events throughout the year that are designed to bring families and chidren together. I think this is a quality school and I would recommend it to anyone. One thing that could make it better would be to finally get a new building. But, you know what they say? It's what's on the inside that counts! And the teachers inside this school are great!

Hillcrest Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2005
I think this school is horrible! The principal is a ladder climber and could care less about the students, especially those with learning disabilities.

Hillcrest Elementary School
1500 South Butler Spaeth Rd, Gillette, WY  82717
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top