Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2011
We have a new Principal this year as well as several new teachers. We are implementing Character Ed and working hard to help our students succeed. Watch us thrive and improve!

Lakeview Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2011
Lakeview is a fanastic school in Gillette, WY. It is one of the oldest schools in the district. I has a wonderful staff that works hard for every student. I have lived in Gillette for 34 years and my children have gone to Lakeview and my grandchild is attending Lakeview. Lakeview encompasses a wide variety of children and the staff works hard for each individual student.

Lakeview Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2011
All 3 of my children go to this school, and I can say that they have received an excellent education from the staff at Lakeview. The teachers there have taken the time to get to know my children, extend and remediate as necessary, and encourage them to do their best job. There are many after school activities available for the students. I would recommend this school!

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2010

Lakeview Elementary School
410 Lakeside Dr, Gillette, WY  82717
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top