Rawhide Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
The teacher's at Rawhide School are completely dedicated to their students. They love each and every child and do everything possible to provide the best education possible. I am a volunteer grandparent.

Rawhide Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
I and the guardian of three children that goes to Rawhide School. Two of these children have ADHD. I would/will not transfer these children to the school they are zone for. The reason is I have and had the best teachers for my children. They have done wonders helping one of them to catch up to his grade level. The office staff is wonderful about calling with any questions or concerns. I give this school a big 10 with both thumbs up. Thanks for your hard work with these children.

Rawhide Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2006
This school was been wonderful about helping with the adjustement for my grandchildren. For special reasons the children had to live with me for awhile. All three teachers were great about filing me in on where they are and where they should be. My first grader self-esteem has greatly improved with their help. A wonderful Headstart Program that I would highly recommand to anyone. I give this school and big 10+!

Rawhide Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2005
Excellent school with an excellent staff! I would highly recomend this school to anyone!

Rawhide Elementary School
Prospector Parkway, Gillette, WY  82717
Last modified Rawhide Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rawhide Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top