Conestoga Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2013
They say they are all about anti bulling yet when my son came to them, saying he was being bullied, they told him to tell it to Mr. Tuttle which is the tattle tale paper plate hanging on a wall. I am very disillusion by this and wonder how many other children are being told this rather than taking the time to follow up on a child's complaint.

Posted August 08, 2013
Conestoga Elementary is a great school. My last child just finished sixth grade here. We drove across town after we moved 3 years ago so that she could continue to get the wonderful education offered here. She was lucky enough to have exciting and motivating teachers including 3 male teachers. She also enjoyed many of the extra curricular programs such as Swing Choir, Honor Choir, Swat Club, Athletic Club, Art Club, Fiddle Club, Gate, Science Olympiad and others. Conestoga's principal, staff and teachers are an incredible group of educators doing a fantastic job with the students. I wish my daughter could stay there but they gave her all the tools to accomplish great things with the rest of her education. Thank you!

Posted February 01, 2010
We travel across town to attend this school. Pronghorn is our home school, but we like Conestoga better. It is very parent friendly and you can tell the teachers care about the kids. There forth grade teacher Ms. McMananen is one of the best in the town, if not the best. Love the school!

Conestoga Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted August 27, 2007
All for the kids and parents, education and teaching skills great

Posted September 08, 2005
I think this is a great school. My daughter attended here for k-6. She was always encouraged and made the honor roll every quarter. There were plenty of extra programs including Young Astronuts and honor choir. I was also impressed with the parent involvement.

Conestoga Elementary School
4901 Sleepy Hollow Blvd, Gillette, WY  82717
Last modified Conestoga Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conestoga Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top