Glenrock, WY

Glenrock High School 2

Posted April 20, 2014
This school has major problems! While there are a few amazing teachers who really care about the students, they are outnumbered by the teachers who don't. One teacher was bullying my daughter to the point she came home in tears regularly. The teacher was completely defiant and unapologetic about it, denying she was the problem, even though she admitted my daughter was not a problem in class and I had evidence that she was grading my daughters papers differently than other students. The principal did nothing. The counselor did nothing. The Superintendent did nothing. And the school board did nothing. To keep my daughter from becoming suicidal or totally dropping out we had to pull her from school part time. It was the only way they would let us take her out of that teachers class. She is getting A's in college classes, but she lost out on the Hathaway scholarship and she had to get a GED because they would not let her get a diploma unless she submitted to the teacher who is a bully. If I could afford to move, I would.

Glenrock High School 1

Posted March 07, 2012
I am very dissastisfied with my child's stay at this school. We had to move during the middle of the year so I talked to the principal and told him about it. We waited until Christmas break to move because the principal had said everything would transfer fine. We moved to the new school and my son who is in 11th grade was told he would not recieve credit for the whole first half of the year because we needed to wait one more week. This makes him half a year shy of credits now and he will not graduate on time. i made numerous calls and even wrote the superintendent of the school who basically said he didn't care about my situation and that it wasn't his problem. Well I guess not because he isn't the one that has to explain to my son why he doesn't get to graduate next year and that his whole half a year of going to school was worthless because they will not transfer his credits. They just don't want to do it so I guess all the higher ups lie about everything and I will end up having to put as much bad press out there as I can about them and possibly pursue legal action. This school is horrible and very uncaring about their students and parents.

Glenrock High School 5

Posted October 26, 2008

Glenrock High School 5

Posted October 30, 2007

Glenrock High School
225 Oregon Trail, Glenrock, WY  82637
Last modified Glenrock High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenrock High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top