Green River High School 2

Posted March 25, 2014
Green River High School has potential; however, I am consistently disappointed in the education that I received there. The accountability of students is not fair, the rigor of courses does not prepare students for prestigious institutions, the educational movement toward teaching character has yet to reach Green River, and the administrators do not support teachers and students and care more about their paycheck. I think that the lack of choice for parents renders the school a monopoly-like power; they provide the only education possible, so it does not matter the degree of effort they put into it. I am grateful for a family that instilled in me a value of education, but am severely disappointed in my public school education. On the other hand, there are a few teachers that did have profound influence because their desire to educate not merely to get paid.

Green River High School 5

Posted October 11, 2012
Green River has a professional and caring staff of teachers, administrators, and other professionals. My kids have gotten a good education and gone on to do well in life due in large part to the quality of this school. Additionally they have some fantastic after school activities. Ones I am familiar with include Speech and Debate, Cheer, Music, and Art but the sports teams are first rate as well.

Green River High School 5

Posted October 18, 2008
I received a top notch education from GRHS. When I went to college, the first few years were easy because most of the info I had learned in earlier in HS. The technology they have beats most colleges! Way to go GRHS and thank you.

Green River High School 2

Posted June 14, 2007
I belive this school needs to bring back tradition! The students need to have pep assemblies, field days, skits. I think getting the students more involved in the school will give them more pride in themselves and the school. Treating students like they are in a boot camp isn't working! The teachers and students need to connect and not see each other as the enemy. Parents need to become more involved in the schools! They are public schools, what you say and think do matter!

Green River High School 4

Posted October 25, 2004

Green River High School
1615 Hitching Post Dr, Green River, WY  82935
Last modified Green River High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green River High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top