Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2009
My childern have been going to jackson for almost a full year.My daughter has attened 3 other schools before.And i'll have to say jackson has to be the best

Jackson Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2009
My daughter had an amazing second grade teacher. Her teacher makes learning fun, and we are very sad to hear that she has to take a leave of absence for some medical work. I highly recomend her and the school.

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2004
I have two children that attended school this past fall. My daughter who is in Kindergarten had a wonderful teacher who taught her so much. Before we had trouble understanding her now she can openly communicate with us. My son also learned so much. They taught him patience as well as confidence. Although sometimes it seems that the discipline is not fair, I cannot say they that ignore what is going on. I saw plenty of discipline going on although not always fairly. I look forward to them attending again this fall. We move around a lot and their previous school in my opinion showed them nothing.

Jackson Elementary School
2200 East Teton Blvd, Green River, WY  82935
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top