Green River, WY

Posted January 24, 2015
Jackson is one of the best elementary schools in Green River. (The other good one is Harrison). We moved to Green River from Utah 2 years ago, and my kids absolutely love this school. The best thing is the low student to teacher ratio, each child is given lot's of attention. They also have programs for the gifted student and programs for the student who struggles--which was good for us because we have one of each. The teachers are fabulous!! They are happy and really work hard to see each child succeed. The principal is well organized and caring. The office staff is great, very nice and organized. The biggest thing I noticed when starting this at this school was how happy my kids were when they got home from school. They were being treated well by their teachers, staff, and other students. And when other students were mean or out of line, it was nipped in the bud very fast. Highly recommend this school.

Posted April 02, 2009
My childern have been going to jackson for almost a full year.My daughter has attened 3 other schools before.And i'll have to say jackson has to be the best

Jackson Elementary School

Posted March 22, 2009
My daughter had an amazing second grade teacher. Her teacher makes learning fun, and we are very sad to hear that she has to take a leave of absence for some medical work. I highly recomend her and the school.

Posted June 07, 2004
I have two children that attended school this past fall. My daughter who is in Kindergarten had a wonderful teacher who taught her so much. Before we had trouble understanding her now she can openly communicate with us. My son also learned so much. They taught him patience as well as confidence. Although sometimes it seems that the discipline is not fair, I cannot say they that ignore what is going on. I saw plenty of discipline going on although not always fairly. I look forward to them attending again this fall. We move around a lot and their previous school in my opinion showed them nothing.

Jackson Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2003
This school openly 'teaches to the test' Bullying is not discouraged, discipline policy for some students is non existent.

Jackson Elementary School
2200 East Teton Blvd, Green River, WY  82935
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top