Bad
Good

South Elementary School 5

Posted December 23, 2007
I had the privlige of 'Foster Grand Parenting' at this school and was so very pleased and impressed with the K-3 grade tachers and their classes. The students blossomed and were learning well. Even the children that needed a little more attention were doing well. I loved the 'Books' authored my the students that I saw. One of the boys explained how the books came to be. This particular child had a behavior problem, but when he saw that I was interesterd in what he had to say. I was amazed at how eager he was to share and the negative behavior disappeared. Grandma, Nancy

South Elementary School

Posted June 17, 2007
This school is wonderful. It has great teacher that are very involved in their work they are not only wonderful to the kid but to us parents also.

South Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2007
South Elementary is a very fine school, by far the best elementary school in Lander. Mr. Alley, the principal, is a fine human being and gives every encouragment to his excellent teaching and paraprofessional staff. I haven't had any complaints about our daughter's education there. I feel it is the only elementary school worth recommending in Lander.

South Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2006
Let's face it - one of the most important elements in our child's world is his or her school. When it is good - it is really good and when it is bad - it is really bad! We are new to South Elementary this year and I think our feedback will help put your mind at ease if you are looking at moving to Lander, Wyoming. I was a little nervous about our move, but I can tell you our daughter loves her school. Here is the kicker - not only does she love it, but I really feel as though she is excelling in her studies. We love it too! The school does a great job bringing new and unique ways of learning to the table. Teachers are excellent and word has it that this is the grade school of choice in town - I can see why!

South Elementary School