Laramie, WY

Posted April 01, 2014
I love this school!! My 3 of my children currently go there. I love the teachers and the staff. My kids all get personal attention in the small classroom sizes and the school nurse is AMAZING!! She isright on top of things and pays attention to my daughters allergies! Go Sharks!!

Posted March 27, 2014
I love this school. My daughter went here from Kindergarten through some of 2nd grade. We had to move and I wish we could have taken this school with us! The art program is really good, I love that they have more than one recess a day, and I felt like my child was safe there. I would give anything to have her back at this school!

Posted March 09, 2010

Spring Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
Great school! My daughter attended this school for all of her elementary years. Very good teachers. Very caring atmosphere and they really encourage parent involvement. Lots of very educational field trips, also. One of the best, in my opinion!

Spring Creek Elementary School 0

Posted February 13, 2008
I have had children attending this school for several years,I have a 16, 12, and 8 yr old and they all have attended or are attending this school. They do an outstanding job of keeping parents informed of your childs strengths weaknesses, etc. If your child has an area of concern, they do what has to be done to help him/her succeed. They have great policies on discipline and all that as well.

Posted August 05, 2007

Spring Creek Elementary School
1203 Russell, Laramie, WY  82070
Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top