Lyman High School 5

Posted May 28, 2009
I am a student at Lyman High School, and though it's not the best, I like it here. I'm not a fan of the block schedule, so the 6 period a day schedule works out very well. The teachers are nice and really try to help us achieve. I believe that not only the teachers, but the students are also responsible for the quality of this school. A teacher can try their best, but if the student is not willing, there's no hope, and many students have transferred because of that. Overall, we have a good school system that pushes us to succeed, cares for us, and gives us a superior education. I like it here and wouldn't think to go anywhere else.

Lyman High School 0

Posted May 15, 2009
I had one child graduate from Lyman High School, one go to elementary and middle school there and one more that just went to elementary. I found some teachers to be excellent. On the whole it was very disappointing. There is a lot of favoritism and bigotry (racial). The administration talks the talk but really does little to correct it. I absoluttely would not recommend the school system to minority children. However, they are excellent with special needs children

Lyman High School 1

Posted September 21, 2007

Lyman High School 5

Posted July 23, 2007
Hi, I'm a student at Lyman High School, and i just wanted to say that i love it. this school has many extracuricular classes and programs, and the school is somewhat smaller, so you always have personal one-on-one time with the teacher if you need it. We have some good sports teams, and a cheer squad and dance team. parents are always involved in things at school and we all know eachother. I love this school, and i'm sure other students do too. hope i helped

Lyman High School 3

Posted February 09, 2004
Nice school for such a small community. Curriculum is very limited, as is the selection of extracurricular activities

Lyman High School
1305 East Clark St, Lyman, WY  82937
Last modified Lyman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top