Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Lets just say i have been having bully issues all year and if i dont get a hold of the principal by monday im going to school board

It seems to me the outside teachers turn ther back on the bullying my son had been jumped 2 time this year yesterday he was jumped by 8 kids and he got in trouble for defending his self

I really appreciate the tutoring offered to kids, thank you I really like Mrs Yenetes I think she is an awesome teacher & very pleased my son got her again for 2nd grade.

The staff here is great and are always open to communicate with parents when ever it is needed.

this school is great. my daughter has advanced greatly since being at this school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are great.

I am really exited with the new changes this year. I hope that they will help the children improve academically and socially. I wish there was more communication and options for children with behavioral concerns. I think that Mills is a great school but there is always room for improvement.

always have done an awesome job on back to school night with the schedule,teachers pay close attention to childrens needs

the teachers and principal have always been courteous and diligent in any concerns we have had as parents!!!

MILLS ELEMENTARY IS AWESOME!!!! All 3 of my children have gone to this school since Kindergarten.

Wonderful school! Staff is very attentive to our childrens needs. Thank you for doing a wonderful job.

Last modified Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.