Bad
Good

I really appreciate the tutoring offered to kids, thank you I really like Mrs Yenetes I think she is an awesome teacher & very pleased my son got her again for 2nd grade.

The staff here is great and are always open to communicate with parents when ever it is needed.

this school is great. my daughter has advanced greatly since being at this school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are great.

I am really exited with the new changes this year. I hope that they will help the children improve academically and socially. I wish there was more communication and options for children with behavioral concerns. I think that Mills is a great school but there is always room for improvement.

always have done an awesome job on back to school night with the schedule,teachers pay close attention to childrens needs

the teachers and principal have always been courteous and diligent in any concerns we have had as parents!!!

MILLS ELEMENTARY IS AWESOME!!!! All 3 of my children have gone to this school since Kindergarten.

Wonderful school! Staff is very attentive to our childrens needs. Thank you for doing a wonderful job.

I am very impressed with this school, and excited for my kids to attend this school year.

Mills Elementary has ALWAYS exceded our expectations!!! Our daughter enjoys coming to school.... And that's PERFECT for us!!!

Last modified Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.