Posted August 21, 2013
I really appreciate the tutoring offered to kids, thank you I really like Mrs Yenetes I think she is an awesome teacher & very pleased my son got her again for 2nd grade.

Posted August 20, 2013
The staff here is great and are always open to communicate with parents when ever it is needed.

Posted August 20, 2013
this school is great. my daughter has advanced greatly since being at this school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are great.

Mills Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2013
I am really exited with the new changes this year. I hope that they will help the children improve academically and socially. I wish there was more communication and options for children with behavioral concerns. I think that Mills is a great school but there is always room for improvement.

Posted August 20, 2013
always have done an awesome job on back to school night with the schedule,teachers pay close attention to childrens needs

Posted August 20, 2013
the teachers and principal have always been courteous and diligent in any concerns we have had as parents!!!

Posted August 20, 2013
MILLS ELEMENTARY IS AWESOME!!!! All 3 of my children have gone to this school since Kindergarten.

Posted August 20, 2013
Wonderful school! Staff is very attentive to our childrens needs. Thank you for doing a wonderful job.

Posted August 20, 2013
I am very impressed with this school, and excited for my kids to attend this school year.

Posted August 20, 2013
Mills Elementary has ALWAYS exceded our expectations!!! Our daughter enjoys coming to school.... And that's PERFECT for us!!!

Mills Elementary School
420 2nds St, Mills, WY  82644
Last modified Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top