Bad
Good

Wind River Middle/High School 5

Posted June 13, 2009
this school is my home, my educator, and my mentor, when i graduate from this district i will miss it and as they say once a couger....always a cougar i would like to say I LOVE THIS SCHOOL GO COUGARS!

Wind River Middle/High School 5

Posted February 09, 2005
This school is the best school for students to be enrolled in. When I went to school there, It was the best experience of my life. I went to school there for seven years. Wind River Middle School gave me more one - on - one help than Laramie Jr. High does for me now. At Wind River Everyone knew me and I knew everyone, so it was easy to make more friends. The Extracurricular activities were good, also. When I went to school there they had the program called Lights On. And It really kept me out of more trouble. I would be so greatful if I could go back even just to visit the schools to see my old teachers and principles. I also just want to congradgulate Mrs. Clapp for making superintendent. Thank You!

Wind River Middle/High School
1994 North Cougar Dr, Pavillion, WY  82523
Last modified Wind River Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Wind River Middle/High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top