Rawlins, WY

Rawlins High School 1

Posted May 31, 2015
I would have to agree with the rater who says the administration lies. There is also a lack of communication and transparency among the school system and a lack of caring among many of the high school faculty.

Rawlins High School 1

Posted March 07, 2011
The administration lies and dosn't keep to there word, they say they don't make dicicisons to hurt kids, but they hurt the band.

Rawlins High School 3

Posted August 10, 2010
As a alumni from Rawlins High School, I would have to say that the school and most of the teachers are great. I will forever carry some of the lessons I learned at that school. The problem with the school, is that like some students some teachers, just don't care. While this is not true for ALL the teachers it is true for 1 or 2. All in all a great school, with amazing school spirit!

Rawlins High School 5

Posted June 24, 2009
I had a wonderful experiennce with the administration and faculty. My son was treated with respect and received a quality education from the entire system. I'm thankful that we have schools like RHS.

Rawlins High School 3

Posted July 08, 2005
I believe that the problem that the school is having is that we have spent so too much time working on the disipline problems and getting those problem children out of the school rather than help those same kids turn things around. It is a school not a boot camp and I think that if we started treating it that way we would see our attendance level rise. I went to the school and dropped out within a year, after which I attended Rawlins Co-op school where my grades then soared. My nephew was the same way he was failing every class until he started attending a home school program where he recieved only A's.

Rawlins High School 4

Posted April 18, 2005
The school has great teachers, but the essential problem is the student apathy, many students do not care and are not held responsible for their grades, it is really kind of sad to see the quality of instruction go to waste on a group of mostly indifferent children.

Rawlins High School
1401 Colorado, Rawlins, WY  82301
Last modified Rawlins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rawlins High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top