Riverton, WY

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted January 08, 2009
This school has the most challenging curriculum compared to the public schools. However, we were very unhappy with the lack of discipline.

Trinity Lutheran School 5

Posted March 28, 2008
I love this school My kids have learned so much, it exceeds even my expectations! As a parent of a preschooler and kindergardener, they have learned things that blow my mind and blow what the other area schools are covering out of the water. My son, a kindergardener, is reading, doing math, taking spelling tests, and learning some Latin and making it look easy. My daughter, in preschool is also learning these skills. It's worth every penny worth of tuition knowing that my kids are getting a top knotch education that will lead to years of success. Thank you Trinity Lutheran School!

Trinity Lutheran School
419 E Park Ave, Riverton, WY  82501
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top