Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Westridge Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2016
We had the best kindergarten teacher. She was fun but kept the kids learning without them being aware of it. We were soo sad to move. We had a few other kids attend the other grades and never had a bad teacher or experience.

Westridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2013
My son went to this school for a very short time, thank God. I went to visit and introduce myself to the teacher and she cared NOTHING about speaking to me. She acted as if I were bothering her. My son brings his lunch to school every day. One day he was unable to open the lid to his drink. Someone came to help but they could not open it. He asked for a drink and they said no because he did not have lunch money!!!! He always brought his lunch so we never kept a lunch money balance. He came home from school dying of thirst because they REFUSED him a drink. I spoke to the principal about it and told him on the few days he does purchase lunch at school I ALWAYS sent money. If my son was thirsty I would have gladly paid the $0.25-.50 it costs to give him a drink after it was given. They did not care in the least. Students across America get a free meal all the time through school but my son can't get a milk even though I always pay for his lunches when he buys at school. Sickening.

Westridge Elementary School

Posted November 17, 2007
Wonderful school with terrific teachers!

Westridge Elementary School
3501 Dewar Dr, Rock Springs, WY  82902
Last modified Westridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.