Rozet Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I love the faculty. They are all enthusiastic and care about the children. They are willing to go out of their way to make sure that each child gets what they need to be successful.

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008
All 3 of my kids go to this school and we've been through alot in the last year. But when we moved here, everyone worked very hard to acomidate us and to work with everyone of my childrens needs. The teachers, counselor and the principle went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much for all you've done for us and the use of your gym equipment. LOL Signed: Very Impressed.

Posted April 20, 2006
Great School! My son went there for his 1st grade year and then we moved out of state. I wish I could go back just for this school. He has some learning difficulties, and they never labeled or judged him: instead all the staff worked together to make sure he was happy and he succeeded. Communication with us was great and our son left the school with a positive 'can-do' attitude.

Posted April 20, 2006

Rozet Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2005

Rozet Elementary School
14054 US Hwy 51, Rozet, WY  82727
Last modified Rozet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rozet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top