Holy Name Catholic School 4

Posted October 26, 2008
I taught for four years at Holy Name School. I miss it so much. It was the best place I have ever worked--a community of caring, loving people!

Holy Name Catholic School 5

Posted August 08, 2008
HNS is not only a fantastic school, but it has the best staff and kids and parents!! My family moved here about a year and a half ago and I was so excited and very proud to have my children attending HNS..Its not just a school, its a family. Everyone knows everyone, and even if they don't know you, they want to get to know you. My kids attended the public schools when we first came to Sheridan, and they don't even compare to the quality of care and education that my children received and will continue to receive. I can't say enough about HNS, except that this school and staff have made such an enormous impact on my family's life and I will forever be thankful.

Holy Name Catholic School 4

Posted February 23, 2007
Holy Name school provides a loving, safe atmosphere for students and a class size that allows staff to give their very best. The principal has put in great effort to get the best teachers available. Don't judge the school by someone else's opinion, check it out for yourself!

Holy Name Catholic School 1

Posted May 01, 2006
This school is pretty much atroscious! While the class sizes are extremely small (too small, actually, which reflects up on the staff of the school...), the education is nothing more than you will find at the local public high schools

Holy Name Catholic School 5

Posted January 13, 2006
Holy Name Catholic School is a wonderful educational experience. We moved to Sheridan three years ago and while HNS wasn't why we moved here it certainly is why we stay here! I could not ask for a better all around experience for my son. Since coming to HNS, he has gone from an average student to an above average one. And he loves school! The school teaches character and a love of God along with academics. Teachers take an individual interest in the children. My son has learning disabilities and came with an IEP. He is now off his IEP, has a 504 plan, receives his accommodations as needed, and was in the all city finals of Battle of the Books! Tuition is extremely reasonable and scholarships are available. I honestly couldn't ask for a better education for my son that Holy Name School.

Holy Name Catholic School
121 S Connor St, Sheridan, WY  82801
(307) 672-2021
Last modified Holy Name Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Name Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top