PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I taught for four years at Holy Name School. I miss it so much. It was the best place I have ever worked--a community of caring, loving people!

HNS is not only a fantastic school, but it has the best staff and kids and parents!! My family moved here about a year and a half ago and I was so excited and very proud to have my children attending HNS..Its not just a school, its a family. Everyone knows everyone, and even if they don't know you, they want to get to know you. My kids attended the public schools when we first came to Sheridan, and they don't even compare to the quality of care and education that my children received and will continue to receive. I can't say enough about HNS, except that this school and staff have made such an enormous impact on my family's life and I will forever be thankful.

Holy Name school provides a loving, safe atmosphere for students and a class size that allows staff to give their very best. The principal has put in great effort to get the best teachers available. Don't judge the school by someone else's opinion, check it out for yourself!

Last modified Holy Name Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8