Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2020 Global Volunteer Month!

¡Repase su escuela!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Comparta su historia

Opiniones recientes

- un padre
An amazing school, with a strong emphasis on values-based education and building character in students. Small class sizes, and dedicated administration and faculty make this school unique, special and the right place to be.
Un opinione para Academy Of Saint Joseph en New York, NY

- un padre
This school really helped my daughter overcome her anxieties about school!
Un opinione para Sonnesyn Elementary School en New Hope, MN

- un padre
Excellent from academics to most importantly, spiritually.
Un opinione para Mount Hope Christian School en Burlington, MA

- un padre
Strong and well organized learning experience for our children.
Un opinione para Westpark Elementary School en Irvine, CA

- un padre
I would rate my experience as Wonderful. I am tempted to use the word Perfect though I think some people may misunderstand my passion. Frankford Friends provides an Excellent learning environment for my son. My son has been in FFS since preK and we intend to stay to see him graduate 8th grade in FFS. I should note my child LOVES his school.
Un opinione para Frankford Friends School en Philadelphia, PA

- un padre
One of the few daycares that opened for essential workers and I am so, so grateful for the staff who took care of my baby. They opened only for 10 kids, kept the place clean, and my daughter was never sick since the pandemic. As a single parent, I cannot imagine what I would've done without them. Thank you so much!
Un opinione para Little River Day School en Alexandria, VA

Publicado Mayo 26, 2020
- un miembro de la comunidad
Great school culture -- very caring and compassionate. Low rate of incidents, positive morale among students and parents.
Un opinione para Sallie B Howard School en Wilson, NC

- un padre
My son was in the founding class. He just received his Master's from NYU. The Sterling School made it all possible. The education and support was instrumental in his success. Thank you to all his teachers and most of all the director and founder, we are forever in your debt
Un opinione para The Sterling School en Brooklyn, NY

- un padre
My son has ADAH and Sensory Disorder, the teachers and staff her at St. Ann's little blessings have been great at adjusting there daily activities to ensure my son has a set schedule to fallow in order help him feel more relaxed and comfortable being in a new surrounding as well as new and larger groups of students.
Un opinione para St Ann Little Blessings Child Care Center en Fremont, OH

no calificación

Publicado Mayo 26, 2020
- un líder de la escuela
The Leadership, Faculty, and Staff want to thank you for visiting WCA's GreatSchools site and commend you for taking this first important step in placing your student in a position to flourish academically and spiritually. We build our students' character through an educational experience rooted in the works, deeds, and life of Jesus Christ. Each positive review here is a review from a bona fide parent of a student, alumni, or past parent; the administration does not write reviews. Our Head of School, Johnny Graham, welcomes anyone who has questions about the school, whether they originated from a review here or are just general inquiries. You can contact him directly at hos@williamsburgchristian.org.
Un opinione para Williamsburg Christian Academy en Williamsburg, VA

- un padre
Its been bumpy but hopefully getting better
Un opinione para Incarnate Word High School en San Antonio, TX

- un padre
My kids absolutely love Chairville. I find the teachers to be outstanding, caring and go out of their way to make all the kids feel welcome. My daughter loves the stem program and the hands-on learning that she gets in Mrs. Masters class. I am amazed that she talks at dinner about being a chemical engineer, how cool! My daughter has some medical needs and Mrs. Conway the school nurse is so reassuring and makes it a point to keep me in the loop of how my daughters day is going. This is truly a special school and I highly recommend it!!
Un opinione para Chairville Elementary School en Medford, NJ

- un estudiante
I love this school. I have fun at this school and I learn new things everyday. The fact that social distancing has taken place I am sad. Otherwise, everything is fine!
Un opinione para Westwood Middle School en Gainesville, FL

- un padre
The teachers are dedicated & the school has been doing exceptionally well on the remote learning sessions during this Covid-19 crisis
Un opinione para Midland No 1 en Rochelle Park, NJ

- un padre
Excellent, the school has helped make my daughter accomplished academically, musically, artistically, dramatically, chorally, socially...the list could go on!
Un opinione para Mountain Laurel Waldorf School en New Paltz, NY