Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2019 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted August 19, 2019
One of the better elementary schools in Pacifica. But please don’t allow PSD to hire any more legacy students as teachers. They weren’t good students to begin with, so don’t hire them as teachers.
A review for Ortega Elementary School in Pacifica, CA

Posted August 19, 2019
Fantastic experience and my second child can’t wait to attend this Fall!
A review for Whiteland Montessori School in Exton, PA

Posted August 19, 2019
Last year our daughter started school here & it was a great experience. She had an amazing Teacher and improved in all areas academically. The communication was good all around from the teacher/staff. We are excited and hope the experience is the same this year.
A review for Greenwood Forest Elementary School in Houston, TX

Posted August 19, 2019
Amazing awesome and will be cherished for many many years ! -Dee
A review for Whiteland Montessori School in Exton, PA

Posted August 19, 2019
This school is full of great teachers, paras and administration. They all work as a team to help every child succeed. You can tell they work collaboratively to help meet each child's individual needs.
A review for Cedar Grove Elementary School in Panama City, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
This will be my 14th year as a parent at the school, and I can say I am happy with it. There have been some weak spots over the years, with some teachers not really teaching or being well-meaning but ineffective, but more teachers are great and really connect with their students and teach both language and content well. Students complete their 9 or 10 years at the school fully bilingual, with the opportunity to earn college credit if they pass the AP language exam, and a pathway certificate toward the state Seal of Biliteracy. This is the reason for the school, and I appreciate the opportunity and the ongoing dedication to this goal. While in elementary grades, my kids had music, art, theatre, dance, and gardening classes as part of their regular day, which is more than kids get at many elementary schools. Many parents complain about bullying, but I have not seen it to be a huge problem, certainly not more than most schools, and probably less. I cannot speak to Special Education nor equity issues. There is a strong core group of involved and dedicated parents, but nearly all parents are supportive from home. In my opinion the weak points in the school are consistency from classroom to classroom and grade to grade, and math instruction at the elementary level, but these are outweighed for me by the language instruction, variety of experiences with different classes and activities, the multiculturalism of the student body and staff, and the community built over 9 years. Overall, our experience has been positive and I would recommend the school.
A review for Language Academy in San Diego, CA

Posted August 19, 2019
I had a great the principal is really changing the school around.
A review for Dunbar Vocational Career Academy High School in Chicago, IL

Posted August 19, 2019
We have been blown away by our experience at Ben Milam, with the principal and staff, and the services provided to our special needs kiddo. We absolutely love how small the school is and that all the teachers call the children by name, not just the children in their classroom. The principal is UNBELIEVABLY gifted and a pleasure to work with!!! In the 3 years we have been on campus, I have never once seen her flustered or unkind to anyone. She is patient, wise, generous with her time, and exceptionally gifted in working with children as well as managing an incredible team of teachers. We moved across town and still drive to this school (even though it is much further away) because of the principal, size of the school, and the heart of the teachers. I just wish there was a way to sing their praises more.
A review for Ben Milam Elementary School in Dallas, TX

Posted August 19, 2019
Excellent, By far the best school in the area.
A review for Bloomfield Elementary School in Bloomfield, IN

Posted August 19, 2019
My child recently transferred to PBMA from a district school. Due to a clerical error she was placed in the 3rd grade again instead of the 4th. After much back and forth with the district school(two days with no call back and two hours spent sitting in the office waiting for data processing) with no success. The PRINCIPAL at PBMA personally contacted the district school in order to make sure my child did not have to spend another day in the wrong class. Everyone at PBMA felt my frustration and sense of urgency and worked diligently to keep me and my child calm during a very stressful start of a new school year in a new school. Now, she is super happy. She loves her class, her teacher and made 4 new friends which is AMAZING because she tends to be reserved. This is by far is the best administration Ive ever met. I am super impressed and can not wait to see how she grows academically at PBMA.
A review for Palm Beach Maritime Academy in Lantana, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
The experience at this school has not been a good one. If you want your child to excel and have a good education please refrain and save yourself a trouble from enrolling your child at this school. Bullying is handled very poorly and for it to be a "Christian Academy" the environment sure doesn't feel that way. Kids are shamed for sticking up for themselves, and since the students aren't very many, favoritism is definitely shown to some. I can say from personal experience that some students are left behind, and are not taught to reach their highest potential. I could go on and on. The experience was horrible and it's sad that public schools seem to care more and are more accommodating with students. Do better Gateway.
A review for Gateway Christian Academy in Tampa, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
Only a few weeks in but for years I knew I wanted my little guy to go here.
A review for Verdi EcoSchool in Melbourne, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
My husband and I became familiar with Waldorf education in Los Angeles, long before we had our daughter. We attended a wonderful Waldorf pre-K in LA, and then decided to move to Florida. We specifically choose Clearwater because of its proximity to Suncoast Waldorf School (the only Waldorf School within hundreds of miles to Tampa Bay,) and have never looked back. As soon as you drive onto campus, you will feel like you have arrived home. The grounds are magical, as are the individual classrooms. No harsh lighting. No plastic. No blaring visuals on the walls. Everything is just as it should be for the pre-k through Grade 6 crowd: Serene. Nature-based. Nourishing for the soul. If you are not familiar with Waldorf education and Anthroposophy, do take the time to research it and feel out if it is right for your family. But for us, there was no question that Waldorf schooling would be the only formal education our daughter would ever see. We want a school, and even more importantly, a *community*, that educates the WHOLE CHILD. We want her body, imagination and emotional intelligence developed in conjunction with her mind. We want her to learn creative problem solving, an appreciation of the Arts, critical thinking skills and self-introspection alongside reading, math, science, etc. With Waldorf, you get it all. There is no compromise. Children are thoroughly prepared for middle school and beyond because they know how to think, reason, deduce, create and solve. They are confident in their bodies and their minds. Our daughter celebrates each morning she attends school. Walking on to the SWS campus is a joy. Attending school with ethnically and financially diverse, but like-minded parents who prioritize movement over worksheets, nature over screens, and community over the self, is invaluable. We are now in our third year, and have seen the school grow and evolve so much already. The school is expanding in their 21st year, additional leadership is coming in to support a growing faculty and staff, and the communication between faculty/staff and the parent body is better than ever. If you are looking for a holistic, alternative school for your child, do take the time to schedule a tour, and experience SWS for yourself.
A review for Suncoast Waldorf School in Palm Harbor, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
Excellent I will strongly recommend this school
A review for Childrens Christian Schoolhouse in Hialeah, FL

Posted August 19, 2019
Overall, my first child is succeeding, but I do not feel she is being challenged enough to prepare for more competitive environments. The performance numbers have declined in our 5 years here and we are exploring other options.
A review for Britt Elementary School in Snellville, GA