Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2020 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted May 25, 2020
Wonderful leadership and great positivity throughout the school.
A review for Bell's Crossing Elementary School in Simpsonville, SC

Posted May 25, 2020
Both of my children attend Habersham's lower/middle school. We moved here from WA (in 2018) and have loved the Classical Christian education and the open arms of the teachers and other students/parents we now call family. Academically I'd say it is rigorous but not elitist; there is not an overbearing focus on grades as much as there is a focus on the habits of thought and action. Math in the lower grades is Singapore Math which focuses on depth in fewer topics. THS has an impressive Latin program (MANY gold medals in the National Latin Exam) but based on my kids' ages, my current favorite academic feature is the focus on literature and memorization/recitation. I also appreciate the opportunities for exploration of sports and arts--lower students choose PE or Ballet and strings or choir during the school day. My kids love the culture and house system where lower and upper school students mix into Houses for service projects and creative theatrical and sports competitions.
A review for The Habersham School in Savannah, GA

Posted May 25, 2020
Poor rating! This school was horrible for my kids. They would feed them tamales! MY KIDS DO NOT EAT TAMALES! They didn’t give them other good options! They catered to Hispanic kids.
A review for Seagoville North Elementary School in Seagoville, TX

Posted May 25, 2020
If you don’t speak Spanish some times you can get lost, because the kids and parents outside classroom only speak Spanish.
A review for John I. Smith K-8 Center in Doral, FL

Posted May 25, 2020
Our family has benefited greatly during our time at WCCS. We love the schools commitment to the integration of the Christian faith and learning. our children are being well-educated in academics and character.
A review for Westminster Catawba Christian School in Rock Hill, SC

Posted May 25, 2020
We love this school so much! Principal Valentine is amazing.
A review for Baltimore Design School in Baltimore, MD

Posted May 25, 2020
Fully online school is difficult, but the staff here wants to help kids. Many times families who join are 'squeaky wheels' who had a difficult experience elsewhere, so sometimes families join even though there are indications that online school might not be the best fit. Quite a bit of parent and family support is needed for kids to make and keep a schedule, engage in lessons, and let teachers know when they need extra support. It's definitely not a program you can sign your kids up for and drop them off somewhere. The students are from all over the state, which makes for some rich classroom discussions and can introduce students to new perspectives.
A review for Michigan Connections Academy in Okemos, MI

Posted May 24, 2020
The system only offers 8 AP classes with only a 9% pass rate on standardized AP testing. The new career/college center is designed for community college courses and not challenging college level courses. College readiness is not a priority. Reading levels are below average. Math and science are pretty much nonexistent at higher levels of learning for those interested in attending a top university. The teaching staff is lacking at most levels and the ability to attract and retain high performing faculty members is not a priority. Reorganization needs to take place from the top. Recruiting leadership from more diversified and cultural epicenters would benefit this education system. The current system is just surviving on life support. The students deserve a chance and politics prevent that in this system.
A review for Dawson County High School in Dawsonville, GA

Posted May 24, 2020
As a parent, this school has been a disappointment. The first year (2018) the school had a principal that had been in place long enough to establish a structure and show some effective leadership. After the principal left, a new one with little skill or tact took over for one year only to be replaced by yet another principal. Given the change and the negative impact this has had, we will be moving our student to another school
A review for Mission Hills High School in San Marcos, CA

Posted May 24, 2020
The school had potential in becoming a great bilingual school,, but the fact that it’s in a place where bilingualism is not embraced it failed. Leadership needs a lot of work and training. It is not ok to employ people who are not qualified to teach. The things that went on are too many to mention. Student performance is very concerning and there is no accountability for teachers or administrators. Staff is very unhappy but are afraid to speak up. I would not put my own children in this school with such inconsistency and high turn around with teachers. I felt unappreciated, invisible, and taken for granted. The school did not provide quality professional development for teachers, we have no voice, and are not supportive. It makes me sick to think of the things and the damage that we’re done.
A review for Salida Del Sol Academy in Greeley, CO

Posted May 24, 2020
My experience at James D. Price Elementary was absolutely abysmal.
A review for James D Price School in Yuma, AZ

Posted May 24, 2020
We are so pleased to be a part Of the AOSJ community. It’s collegiate, warm, thoughtful and welcoming.
A review for Academy Of Saint Joseph in New York, NY

Posted May 24, 2020
Nice going Travis Academy... get rid of one of your best teachers, the ONE teacher that my child could relate to and for what? Because one of the wealthy parents didn’t like them?? Really?! I might add that the leadership in this school is non existent, parents call the shots. Don’t send your kids here! It’s not worth it.
A review for William B Travis Acad/Vangrd For A in Dallas, TX

Posted May 24, 2020
made me sad . i hate this school with a passion i’m happy i’m not going back
A review for J Taylor Finley Middle School in Huntington, NY

Posted May 24, 2020
Son in the STEM academy. Fantastic experience for him. Highly recommend this "school within a school." Teachers are awesome, assignments are challenging and opportunities are many.
A review for Buchanan Middle School in Tampa, FL