Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2009
I truly love the spirit of this school. The teachers are very much in touch with Parents to help in the entire teaching process. This is great for those of us parents whom want to have a role in our childrens education.

Adamsville Elementary School

Posted October 19, 2008
My children have been at AES since they started kindergarden. My oldest start kindergaden in 2005. I have really loved being apart of this school getting to know the faculty. I know that when I walk into that school the faculty there know me and my children and have always been extremely helpful. The teachers have always gone the extra mile to make sure that my kids received a very good education. I would recommend and have recommended this school to other parents. I have actually put off moving out of this area until my children are older so they will be able to attend AES through 5th grade.

Posted October 02, 2008
I have had children at this school the last 5 years and AES is GREAT!!! I have never been more pleased with the faculty at any school that my kids have attended. They are caring, nuturing, respectful and you can see that they LOVE their job. I would recomend any parent moving to this area to enroll their children there.

Posted February 13, 2008
Excellent school! Great teachers who really care!

Posted April 12, 2007
Adamsville is a wonderful school! It has a diverse school culture, and caring teachers who want my kids to have the best possible learning experience. They have good test scores every year. They also teach us parents how to understand our child's scores on dibels testing and the sat. They've had workshops for parents to show us what our kids are doing in class and how to help them at home! We've had a good experience at Adamsville Elementary!

Posted April 12, 2007
I work at AES. I love it. I brought one of my own children to attend AES. It has been wonderful. He loves it. It is a great school. The students are very respectful. The teachers really care about their students. I love it as a teacher and as a parent!

Posted October 10, 2006
2 of my children have been at this school for the pst 2 years and enjoyed sending them there. i have not had any problems with the falcuty and find the parent involvement extrodinary. i recommend anyone moving to the neighborhood to enroll their school age children.

Posted September 24, 2006
My son has attended this school since kindergarten.I have been very pleased with the academic programs,the availability of low student teacher ratios,and the type of extracurricular activities offered.He is now in the fifth grade and I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 20, 2006
My children and I love this school. The principal, faculty, and staff are excellent and always helpful. They truly care about the students at Adamsville Elementary.

Adamsville Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2006
My kids had a horrible experience the whole time they were at this school. The principal was very rude and the teachers did not care what students did to other students. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Adamsville Elementary School
600 Hazelwood Rd, Adamsville, AL  35005
Last modified Adamsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.