Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted September 30, 2016
If you live in Southeast San Diego or Paradise Hills, this is the school you need to send your kids to. None of the elementary schools in the 92114 or 92139 score as high as Nye. Check the California Dept of Education's website for it's yearly Smart Balanced Assessment scores that come out every year or Schooldigger dot com to compare it
A review for Nye Elementary School in San Diego, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
There are excellent teachers but it cracks under the presence of Yniguez, whom doesn't deserve to work in the education for kids. She is biased, has no sense of rightful, mending the nose in areas she should stay away, hurting kids that are not even in her class, without any logic. She doesn't let the kid speak out the right story and just gives the reason to the one who blinds her with gifts. She has no class and is extremely vulgar. My kid was the victim of lies and gossip hence didn't want to play with one kid; but just because this kid pretends being the hurt one and tell on her, that woman interrupted and withdraw my kid's from the learning class just to order to play with the other. Since when the teachers force the students to play with another, especially when they are already in 5th grade? These two kids are still in bad relationship thanks to her and because of her dummy intervention, even though these kids have been knowing each other for years. My kid decided to not continue the friendship because that kid was only to hurt. I'd would given five stars to Monte Vista if only Yniguez is gone. Most of the staff are very good but her.
A review for Monte Vista Elementary School in La Crescenta, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
This school is not safe. There is plenty of bullying going on and nothing ever happens. The principal is more worried about money than he is about the kids. If you are a smart kid you do well and will excel but if you have disabilities you are lost in the shuffle. I have a second grader who can't read or write or add or subtract, barely recognizes letters and they say he is doing well. He gets so discouraged and has no interest at all. And we wonder why the kids that are treated this way do the things they do. As parents we try to help them but in turn we get no help from the school system.. Not every child learns the same and not every public school is the perfect fit for every child. Until this school realizes that they will fail with these kids.
A review for Gunnison Elementary School in Gunnison, CO

Posted September 29, 2016
We live in the neighborhood and we are very pleased with Spreckels! The new principal, who started last year, is very good - caring, knowledgeable, energetic and enthusiastic. Our kids' teachers have been amazing. We like that the student population is diverse, and we appreciate the values that are taught to the children. Although the school name includes "bilingual magnet school', it does not offer a truly bilingual education (and there is no funding for magnet programs in San Diego anymore), but there are Spanish classes 3 times a week (Spanish as a second language curriculum sponsored by the PTA). There are lots of fields trips, opportunities for parents to volunteer, and fun activities (like running club in the morning). It's a wonderful school!
A review for Spreckels Elementary School in San Diego, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
My daughter attends this school and I am impressed by staffs involvement in helping students succeed. We have been blessed by fantastic teachers who are also mentors.
A review for Cibola High School in Albuquerque, NM

Posted September 29, 2016
Don't enroll your child here if they have behavioral and/or mental issues because this place is quick to punish your child and call DSS on you without getting to know and understand your child.

Posted September 29, 2016
I barely learned anything at cross schools. Most teachers barely taught and when they did, it was either a worksheet or textbook problems. We had tablets, but hardly every used them. I mostly used it to surf the internet during study hall which was just a social period. If you are only interested in socializing with friends then Cross is perfect for you, but if you truly care about your education and want to learn, don't go to this school.
A review for Cross Schools in Bluffton, SC

Posted September 29, 2016
I believe BOCS is an awesome school. My daughters started there in kindergarten and now she's in 1st grade. I've seen a lot of growth in her confidence with doing homework by herself, reading words by using segmentation and being able to do basic mathematical problems as well. I would recommend this school to family and friends because its truly a family base school, and learning is thought mostly at home. From the principal to the young man who directs traffic in the morning I feel at ease that my child would be safe and will be more engage to learn each day at BOCS. I believe in my community where I live and I do believe a child will learn in a environment where they are encourage and motivated to succeed.
A review for Barack Obama Charter School in Los Angeles, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
Our son (3rd grade) has attended SMT since Kindergarten. Our experience has been overall rewarding. When compared with the most elite elementary institutions across the country, SMT has obviously room for improvement (such as creating a better "on campus" social life for its students). It's new Principal has introduced positive changes (ex. New APP Pikmykid is great) but more work needs to be done. The critics who state that SMT is too closely associated with GSW are misinformed. In the contrary, exchanging ideas with other institutions is absolutely necessary to remain relevant and I encourage SMT to always challenge their academic approach by studying other prestigious institutions nationwide. Stagnation would have devastating consequences in today's competitive world. Homework has never been an issue for our son. SMT graduates consistently enroll in the top high schools in Los Angeles. No school is for everyone. Regardless of ethnic, religious or cultural backgrounds, I highly recommend SMT to prospective families looking for a fine private academic institution at a more affordable cost.
A review for St. Martin Of Tours in Los Angeles, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
Great school and staff. My daughter enjoys her school and teacher. Friendly and both of my daughters have a great learning experience
A review for Chaparral Elementary School in Ladera Ranch, CA

Posted September 29, 2016
I taught there from 2000-2003. There was a family atmosphere there. Principal Diane was wonderful. And for the most part we had good students and wonderful teachers. I commend Molly Hudgens for what she did today at school 9/29/16. I knew her as very outgoing with love for the staff and students. I am not surprised she saved the school from who knows what. I had very fond memories as I moved from there to Dickson County. "Sing"cerely, Terry Zapp-Miller
A review for Sycamore Middle School in Pleasant View, TN

Posted September 29, 2016
For anyone who is sick and tired of the public school run around, this place is for your kids! This school really CARES for your kids, not just about what they're wearing (ie uniforms...yuck!). True, there is no grass and it isn't aesthetically appealing, but it is a SCHOOL, not a luxury hotel. They are there to learn...and they do! The family atmosphere and small classes are terrific! You can't beat the one-on-one between the teachers and students. The whole staff makes you feel like you are family. Kids don't care about what their library looks like or their cafeteria. All they do is slam a lunch and run out to play anyway! They have many fun clubs and after school activities too. My 3 kids are now in high school and they have been going here since kindergarten. They have learned more and had more fun at this school than my older children did at public schools. I love this school and so do my kids. If this school wasn't around, I would never send my kids back to a public school. I would home school them. (And to the person that wrote one of the reviews below: No, I do not and never have worked at this school, and I don't have any family members working there either)
A review for Westland School in Phoenix, AZ

Posted September 29, 2016
I noticed on August 21, 2016 there are 3 favorable reviews. I think they teachers or admin get together to boost the ratings. You see I went to this school and hated every minute of it. It looks pretty and is very expensive to go to, but it's not what it appears. There are so many cliches in this school and very rich kids that treat people rudely. They ask for money all the and social media is used to bully all the time. I hated the teachers and princials always yelling at you. Never believing you because you are a kid and never listening to you. It is a dictatorship at its finest. I am so glas to be out of this school - it was awful. Don't be afriad of public school like my parents were. I love it, my grades went up and I have made more friends here then I ever did in all the years I was at Faith. Save your money and really think about where you spend it. They say they are all about helping people and are CHRISTAN, but they really aren't. Just bossy and mean.
A review for Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School in Las Vegas, NV

Posted September 29, 2016
ESJE is a phenomenal place for learning. This is truly a place of learning that values family involvement, motivating students to strive for excellence, and helping students become their best in all their endeavors. This school develops well rounded students who learn to balance extracurricular and academics from a young age.
A review for East St. John Elementary School in Laplace, LA

Posted September 29, 2016
We have two kids in this school in elementary. Having struggled with a couple of other public schools in Delancey street and one in Astoria, i would have to say that this school far exceeded my expectations and experience with public school. The teachers are wonderful and a perfect fit for nurturing young children and moulding them into responsible citizens as well as bright students. My son had an exceptionally good year in Pre K with a meticulous and dedicated teacher, which greatly helped him form a positive attitude towards the school going experience! The overall school environment is very friendly with one of the most diverse spread of families and a very proactive and successful PTA body which is inclusive and encourages participation from everyone. Roosevelt island in itself is a spectacular place with a very close and active community which reflects in the quality of this school!
A review for Ps Is 217 Roosevelt Island in New York, NY