Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 19, 2017
I'm disappointed in the way my child was treated when he/she went here. This school was my biggest mistake when making decisions about my child's education. I'm sorry that I wasted money sending my child here.
A review for North Mobile Christian School in Saraland, AL

Posted February 19, 2017
My son started new to this school hes in a self contained classroom and this whole school year has been a nightmare im so glad this is his only year at this school from the principal to the teachers i think they need to go back and get more education on dealing with special needs kids.i get called everyday about my son over petty things then tbe principal wanting to call the cops because my sons mad face is intimidating really how about talking to him and seeing why hes upset and talking to him i wouldnt recommend anyone to send there child to this school
A review for Harold Steele Elementary School in Tucson, AZ

Posted February 19, 2017
The staff is amazing! The principal goes out of his way to help make things better for the kids!!
A review for Ravenswood Elementary School in Chicago, IL

Posted February 19, 2017
Please, if you truly love your child look elsewhere for their education. I was once a student at this school and I can personally tell you that the teachers and faculty have no sympathy or regard for students with special needs. They discriminate against students and make these feelings vocally known among the other students, hurting them socially. These teachers do not care nearly enough about your child as much as they do their pay checks. For the sake of your child please look elsewhere, as a future educator I'm begging you to reconsider.
A review for St William The Abbot School in Seaford, NY

Posted February 19, 2017
Literally nothing happens to the problem students. A student can be totally out of control one day and then is happily back to class the next day, as if nothing happened. What kind of message does this send to the kids who are actually behaving? And whatever happened to disciplinary action, such as suspension? This school has a lot of flashy things but is lacking in some of the basics. I'd like to see them invest less in technology and more in the well-being of these young children.
A review for Old Bethpage School in Old Bethpage, NY

Posted February 19, 2017
The staff are amazing I have enjoyed all of my teachers, AMAZING SCHOOL!!! Please send your child here.
A review for Canyon Creek Elementary School in Austin, TX

Posted February 19, 2017
The other reviews are absolutely correct. This school does not care about you or your children. They only care about your money. There is a $900 a year curriculum fee but on several occasions I was told by the teacher that "we don't have a book for this subject, so please work with your child and find the answers any way you can". Really? Im paying $7500 a year to use google with my child and provided no text books? My child is more advanced than most and there was no stimulation, my child was forced to sit alone and read. On several occasions my child was asked to help the other kids in the class to complete their assignments. Yes, the classes are small but you will notice that most people leave throughout the year. The school is constantly asking for money and promising to do things that never get done, most of the roofs leak, there is mold all over, there are cockroaches, the classrooms smell. I could go on and on. I am writing this review becasue when I found this school I too fell in love and we have been there for a few years and I am so mad at myself for wasting this much time. The staff will meet with you if you have an issue and make you feel as though they care about your concerns, but in actuality, they don't. I have emailed the principal/owner and I get no reply. I would think someone running a school would want to rectify any issues and do whatever they can to keep parents and families. I have spoken to many parents who leave and they all say the same thing, there is no exit interview and the principal NEVER follows back up to see what they can do better. It is so disappointing. I loved this school at first but I am so sad now that I see what it really is. My family left this school and we have put my child in another school where hopefully she will thrive. Unfortunately, at OCS my child did not thrive. Please do your homework before you commit to this school, and IF you choose to go to OCS, I PROMISE you will see all of the things that I have written about.
A review for Odessa Christian School in Odessa, FL

Posted February 19, 2017
I can only speak to my child's experience in the fifth grade last year. I had attended Lawrence Academy High School (now closed) for six years in the eighties, so I was excited to have him go to the elementary school. What a horrible experience. My son who had many friends at his previous private school was bullied, and the school downplayed it and attempted to imply that my son brought the bullying upon himself. He is now at another school where he has many friends and not a single issue in this regard. Also, the academics were pretty weak. I'm sure the school can be a wonderful community, especially for those who have started in the earlier grades.
A review for St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School in Santa Clara, CA

Posted February 19, 2017
This school , known to accept students with behavioral issues. They do not have a healthy hot lunch as they serve fast food for lunch. I feel this is just one of many ongoing issues that this school has to deal with . In my view , they do not acknowledge any of the issues such as lack books , and the behavioral issues. I think , it just depends on what you perceive as important to your child's experience and education. The views from 2014 are still the standard issues that are not resolved. We are just not comfortable sending our girls here any more.
A review for Williamsburg Christian Academy in Williamsburg, VA

Posted February 19, 2017
Well, if you want your kids to learn Theology, this is the place to be. If you want your children to be miserable, to suffer and to hate you for ever, this is the place to be. Very judgmental, very self righteous, and all this in the Glory of God. Simply pathetic.
A review for The Ambrose School in Meridian, ID

Posted February 19, 2017
Excellent. Teachers are dedicated and kids are made to feel safe and welcomed
A review for Rancho Santa Margarita Intermediate School in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Posted February 19, 2017
A student - I graduated from NWCS only a short time ago and the only thing I can say is don't understand the 5/10 rating. North Warren was a school I had transferred to from a large school, and even though the school is small the experience I had there changed my life. Still to this day I have close relationships with some of the best teachers I've ever had. I learned so much about myself through going there, and overall the student body was made up of great students. I know that all of the teachers I had in high school were deidicated, caring, and loved teaching their students. All the other faculty was so kind to me and I'll forever be thankful for all that the staff at North Warren had done for me. I made great friends, learned so much, and had an experience that I'll forever remember as some of the best times in my life. If you're a parent wondering if you should move to this school district and enroll your child into this school I'd tell you to do it 10x over.
A review for North Warren Central School in Chestertown, NY

Posted February 19, 2017
WARNING! WARNING! Do not send your child to this school. Extremely low class sizes compared to other Charter schools, pick up/drop off is a nightmare!! No structure at all. Yes, new administration but nothing has changed. Less staff turnovers, but students are constantly leaving. The staff is very rude. The new principal is clueless and never knows what her administration is doing. Very inexperienced as a principal. She could use a few courses to sharpen her skills. This school only offers excuses for their poor leadership. Grand Valley State University should be embarrassed to be associated with Canton Prep.
A review for Canton Preparatory High School in Canton, MI

Posted February 19, 2017
My experience has been fantastic, the staff are wonderful and ready to always help.
A review for Jackson Elementary School in Altadena, CA

Posted February 19, 2017
The school shows lack of discipline of teachers. The teacher who required her students to make negative comments about the President of the United States, should have been fired. Tenure does not cover extreme lack of professionalism that results in harm to our children. Poor judgement on the teacher's part and the administration for not taking firm action.
A review for Is 75 Frank D Paulo in Staten Island, NY