Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted April 29, 2016
We have been a part of the St Bernard family for almost 10 years and we love it. Amazing school with caring staff. Family like atmosphere. The principal knows every child and parent by name. They help people in the community in need via fundraisers and everyone in the school looks out for your child like family! Technology wise they are head and shoulders above any other school public or private. The education that is provided here is fantastic and I am proud to be a St Bernard parent. I am confident that my children are receiving an excellent education that will help them be successful, respectful, well rounded adults.
A review for St Bernard Elementary School in Brooklyn, NY

Posted April 29, 2016
I have students attending this school since 2013-2014 school year, it's amazing to see the changes. Their grades have improved tremendously, especially in reading and maths. What I like most is their small class setting.
A review for The Challenger School in North Miami, FL

Posted April 29, 2016
Wonderful private school and small class size. My two kids attended the school and graduated with excellent foundation. Diligent administration and board members. I love the middle school blog and the science program. If you like your child to be among a diverse group of children and teachers then this is the place. I extend my thanks to the staff there.
A review for Avicenna Academy in Crown Point, IN

Posted April 29, 2016
The pre k staff is a great team, they put alot of effort and care in what they do, I'm very impreseed my child is starting to write and is very motivated overall they do a great job.
A review for Julius I Foust Elementary School in Greensboro, NC

- a school leader
Salem provides an excellent Christ-centered environment where children can learn about Jesus and their other academic subjects. Students are taught how and why we model all that we do after Jesus Christ.
A review for Salem Evangelical Lutheran School in Milwaukee, WI

Posted April 29, 2016
My daughter goes to Nardin Montessory. Finally there is a school that knows how children learn; through play. Everything hands on, no worksheets, she doesn't realize that she is learning. And the results are amazing! Her development is 2 years ahead, she immerses herself in what she learnt at home without the stress of homework, just because she is interested in it. Yes, education is about igniting a fire, not filling a pale.
A review for Nardin Academy in Buffalo, NY

Posted April 29, 2016
This shool is amazing. The education is top notch. With the smaller class sizes, they are able to provide more for their students. I am glad my child attends this school rather than public. I would highly recommend this school for any child.
A review for Open Door Christian School in Waynesburg, PA

Posted April 29, 2016
I attended Tangelo Park Elementary from K- 6th grade and lived in the community. Not only was my learning experience great but the social events were equally amazing. We had such a strong sense of family and pride. We had loving, tough teachers who taught us not to accept failure but to always strive to do and be better. Our PTA was fantastic at organizing fund raisers, socials, recitals and community based events. That was such a memorable time in my life. It showed me how to be more involved as a parent in my own children's education and academic experiences. I am so proud to be a Tangelo Park Tiger!!!
A review for Tangelo Park Elementary School in Orlando, FL

Posted April 28, 2016
My child has been attending Cheyenne since 2014. We have been very impressed by the commitment of the teachers and administration to make sure that students get many opportunities to learn and grow intellectually. The orchestra program is a high point. There was nothing like it where we lived previously. It is amazing to hear the level of musical achievement these kids have reached in less than two years. When we moved to Oklahoma City, we bought a home in Edmond to make sure our child would get the best education possible.
A review for Cheyenne Middle School in Edmond, OK

Posted April 28, 2016
Not sure why I had hoped my child would get in to this school! It breaks my heart that the school outside of our neighborhood has better test scores. Heartbroken I kept my child here these years only because I assumed it was better than the "alternative", it's not, just a prettier building!
A review for Imagine Andrews in Andrews Air Force Base, MD

Posted April 28, 2016
Usually when someone takes the time to review it is because they are disgruntled; I'm doing it because I'm happy. One upset parent (because things didn't go their way), can "stir the pot" and all hell breaks loose. Some parents want to control everything, including the school their child goes too. It's crazy that this all started because one family tried to get a band wagon together to ban children from bringing in a birthday treat or celebrating their “star week”. It was met with resistance by the school; as it should’ve been. I don't want someone dictating to me if I can bring in a treat for my child's birthday. The fact that they say the teachers are poor role models is said because these parents are upset that the teachers and the school allow students to bring in a treat on their birthday. I have many friends whose children have an allergy and are welcomed and encouraged to bring in a box of snacks for their child to have on such occasions. Too many parents are afraid to tell their children no and they put it all on the teachers. Come on people. Teachers do enough; do they really need to be my child's nutritionist too? That's a parent's job! I have had two children that completed their education K-6 at Benchmark and one going through Benchmark right now. I used to teach in a public school, yet I sought out this amazing school for my own children. I can tell you that they are highly prepared for middle and high school and are very well rounded individuals who have excelled at the next level. I have Benchmark to thank for that! I wish people could research the individuals who have given this amazing school a such poor reviews. I know many of these negative reviews have come from people who have gone to many other schools and seem to have a problem with all of them. They won't be happy until they find a school that they can control. That my friend is called "home schooling." I am thrilled and honored that my children have been a part of Benchmark’s amazing Core Knowledge curriculum and highly dedicated teachers and administrators. Shame on the few parents that claim you're “waiting for a better school”. Go! That's what school choice is all about. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Just ask several Benchmark parents who have come back after testing "the other side". This school is worth it!
A review for Benchmark School in Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 28, 2016
This is a wonderful school. It has a growing dual language program that is a shining example.
A review for South Meadows Middle School in Hillsboro, OR

Posted April 28, 2016
I would love to take this moment to say a huge THANKS to each and every teacher, staff, students, and parent volunteer and anyone else who has touched my daughter life and heart in the past three amazing years at Lancaster Elementary. It has been truly a blessing for us to have had such a wonderful and very educational time. Switching to Lancaster was every parents dream for what they want out of a school and then some for their child. Thank u again LOVE, Deedee and Baileigh Marcotte
A review for Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School in Madisonville, LA

Posted April 28, 2016
Nia House is an amazing place !! The teachers and staff are really well-trained, incredibly thoughtful, smart and loving. Because of their scholarship program, it is socio-economically diverse/mixed in a way that is rarer than it should be. But most importantly, our son has grown in so many ways in his time there (in his ability to express himself, in what he can do, in how he relates to other children and adults) and seems genuinely happy to be at Nia. We joined Nia in part because literally every parent who had contact with the place raved about it, and many months later we absolutely agree !!
A review for Nia House Learning Center in Berkeley, CA

Posted April 28, 2016
My daughter attended Clonlara's home school and online program for her high school. We found the administration and her advisor to be extremely kind and helpful in developing an academic program suited to the unique needs of a professional child performer. Not only was she motivated to learn, she also did well enough to be academically accepted to all of the colleges she applied to.
A review for Clonlara School in Ann Arbor, MI