Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 27, 2017
Excellent school with caring teachers and principal. The curriculum is excellent and meets my children where they are, pushing them to excel even if they are already ahead. I found the nurse to be very caring and sensitive to the needs of the student. excellent PTA and school activities.
A review for Sward Elementary School in Oak Lawn, IL

Posted February 27, 2017
Being at JAHS helped me become a better student. Over the past few years at Jane Addams I have learned that it is unacceptable to blow off class work and homework. The teachers at JAHS actually take the time to tell you what you are doing wrong. Being at JAHS has also made me realize that being on time to learn is very important. “If you are not early you're late.” I learned this from many staff members at JAHS. Being at JAHS made me realize that school is very important. I thank the staff for being very helpful and pushing me towards graduating. I take away many good memories of Jane Addams High School. Since attending JAHS I can see planning my future, something I never did before. Jane Addams was hard but I successfully completed everything they asked of me and I know it made me a better person.
A review for Jane Addams High School in Chicago, IL

Posted February 27, 2017
Teachers always very helpful with my kids. I can see how my kids improve everyday.
A review for Daniel Bagley Elementary School in Seattle, WA

Posted February 27, 2017
My child felt bullied not only by other students but by the staff as well. My son is an A student and works hard. I dont understand how you can treat a child like that. No more. Another issue is fees fees fees amd more fees. Nickle and dimed to see death. I think they need to practice a little of that chistian forgiveness and understanding that they preach .
A review for Forestdale Baptist in Birmingham, AL

Posted February 27, 2017
They're very strict when I went there, the rules are dumb. You can't have your phone out during lunch or break.
A review for Hesperia Christian in Hesperia, CA

Posted February 27, 2017
What an awful school! Academics are a joke, most of the teachers are very disorganized and have no idea what assignments they are giving us. Uniforms were not all that bad until they released the pants on the second year of opening. Next year, in 2018, particular shops are changing the dress code involving footwear. Every year I am required to put down more money on some sort of stupid addition to the uniform, this year being the pants. Next year it will likely be or Wright Tech shoes or boots. This school has a massive amount of potential, however, certain "elite" people in the CTHSS system are hindering the progress and growth of the school.
A review for J. M. Wright Technical High School in Stamford, CT

Posted February 27, 2017
The administration feels that attendance is extremely important, to the extent that any absence is given a grade of "F" which causes students to go to school with contagious illnesses.
A review for Heritage Academy - Gateway in Queen Creek, AZ

Posted February 27, 2017
Our 3 year old daughter is happy in this place. School is not that "wow" in terms of decor but for the price is excellent. As parents we dont have any complaints. Like in this business turn over of teacher is high.
A review for Horizon Christian School in Suwanee, GA

Posted February 27, 2017
This is not the school you want your child to go to. They state they help with learning disabilities. I didn't see it. Once they have your money, the rest goes downhill from there. My son was bullied from the principal, a couple of teachers, and students. They preach against it, yet my child was so unhappy. We had problems with class schedules. The principal did nothing to help us. We tried before school started to have the schedule changed and principal did not care what we wanted. This happened two years in a row. My child went in the 8th grade on a 7th grade reading level. They said we would see a great improvement. When we finally pulled him out of the school (3 years later), we had his diagnostic testing done, he was on a 6th grade reading level. I do not see where he advanced in his education at all. We placed him at this school because they told us they can help with all types of LD. Only a few teachers seemed qualified to do so. There are others that seem they have no idea how to even teach. I have seen a huge improvement over my son with his self-esteem, school work, and maturity since I have pulled him out of the school.
A review for Dallas Academy in Dallas, TX

Posted February 27, 2017
I'm a grad who has returned to help support Reagan, volunteering on campus and helping to raise awareness and scholarship money for students. Reagan Early College High School is a turn around story that is now being studied and replicated across the state of Texas. A combination of community members and faithful alumni have embraced the vision of principal Anabel Garza. The students and staff are all focused on getting the most out of their educational experience. Reagan is a far better school than it was five years ago.
A review for Reagan High School in Austin, TX

Posted February 27, 2017
Speaking from a students point of view, this school is really bad, school buses are horrible, each day while walking down the hall its inevitable to see students getting into a fist fight, especially if you have a shy kid DO NOT send your kid here. Also many teachers treat autism as if it's something that can go away. If you even think about sending your kid here make sure they know how to throw a punch cause they will need it.
A review for Woodrow Wilson Middle School in Council Bluffs, IA

Posted February 27, 2017
DES considers itself to have a very strong special needs program. Because of the staff's confidence in the program, I left my boy in the school for 2 years. The staff was rude, pushy, and did not listen or respect my input. Even though he was in special ed for autism, I was asked to come pick him up every morning because he was having a panic attack. He also got suspended for his panic attacks. They did not know how to deal with the anxiety and made it much worse. It was the worst years of our family's lives. Please, don't choose this school. I moved him into Conway Grammar and he has done AMAZING! What a difference caring and professional people can make in a kid's life - and in our family's life.
A review for Frontier Regional in Deerfield, MA

Posted February 27, 2017
Lets say this school should be a no for you any child. My daughter tried it for one year and we had to pull her because they said she was falling behind which didn't make sense since her grade level skilled test was above average from grade level. Part of this I think happens because the teachers are not skilled or experienced, they have a few teachers from other countries that have mastered Spanish but lack US English communication proficiency. I think that its not worth the risk if you want to ensure your child is being educated properly. When we changed schools to another IB program she had to catch up to the new schools coursework. However, now she is on the honor roll, taking high school credit - classes that Magellan doesn't offer. Finally, the school is just a mess and constantly changing because they are still going through growing pains and this causes children to not have a stable and sure path to follow or expect. Example when they had to cancel opening the high school all the parents expecting their children to move to the 9th grade and so on have to now find new schools and start over pretty much. It jus reflects the poor planning and lack of growth.
A review for The Magellan International School in Austin, TX

Posted February 27, 2017
The teachers truly care about the students and foster their character as well as educational growth.
A review for St Paul Lutheran School in Peachtree City, GA

Posted February 27, 2017
My daughter has been here since she was a baby. there were months in between that she did not need childcare and they were always flexible when our schedules required her being there again. My daughter is now three and loves all her teachers so much. She talks about them all the time and even pretend plays school. Although it is a smaller facility I find that this helps her feel more connected to the staff and children there.
A review for Little Friends Adventures in New Berlin, WI