Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 27, 2017
This is our third year at RCS and our first middle school year. Middle-school has opened a whole new world for our older child and the teachers and principal deserve all the credit. Our younger child has received so much love and support, and the teachers have been willing to meet with us to either problem solve how to improve or provide updates. The engagement of the teachers into the lives of our children has helped them grow academically, socially, and spiritually. We are blessed to be part of the RCS family!
A review for Resurrection Christian School in Loveland, CO

Posted February 27, 2017
Wonderful learning atmosphere for young childre. The very BEST in Beaumont.
A review for Dishman Elementary School in Beaumont, TX

Posted February 27, 2017
It's one issue after another with this school. I asked to be present during questioning the my child after being hit in the face by another student. I was completely ignored.
A review for Brushy Creek Elementary School in Round Rock, TX

Posted February 27, 2017
This School is a wonderful place but that Bully of a Pastor Fr. Philip needs to go. He has been selfish, egotistical and bullied families long before the changes. After the changes he is still just as ruthless. He is now going to decide who is worthy of being at his precious school and who is not and they are willing to harm families and push them out if needed. Don't even think of going here unless he is gone! May God forgive for the harm he has caused so many families and children.
A review for Saint Therese Carmelite School in Alhambra, CA

Posted February 27, 2017
The teachers are amazing. If my son is missing an assignment or does poorly on a test, I am contacted immediately. His teachers are available almost every day after school for tutoring.
A review for M E T S Charter School in Jersey City, NJ

Posted February 27, 2017
My son is in ACE for last 6 years. This is best thing happened to him. His maths skills and reading skills are middle school level though he is in elementary . The daily home work , quizzes and tests make the learning subtle. Teaches are best and front desk staff is awesome ....we truly love ACE.
A review for Academy Of Christian Education in Reston, VA

Posted February 27, 2017
There are a lot of activities to welcome the families into the school during and outside of school hours. A great community. Very happy at Second Hill Lane!
A review for Second Hill Lane School in Stratford, CT

Posted February 27, 2017
Very friendly, safe, clean environment for my children.
A review for The Goddard School - Canton in Canton, MI

Posted February 27, 2017
We currently have a third grader and a second grader at St Anne's. Into our fourth year at this school, I can honestly say that we feel incredibly blessed to have found it. We were new to Colorado when I needed to begin looking at elementary schools. I started with Internet reviews. That is why I felt it was important to add my own. This school has an incredible sense of community, as well as strong academics and a religious program. To address the negative reviews regarding St Anne's- first of all, my mother taught at Catholic school for 30 years and always held evaluations prior to a student starting school. These evaluations test the readiness of a child, and I have NEVER seen any discriminatory practices at this school. Second, the academics are excellent. The teacher to student ratio (along with dedicated teacher assistants in each grade and parent volunteers) is small and offers attention to each individual. Several of our eight graders receive scholarships to Catholic high schools. And we consistently win or place in spelling bees (up to state), math competitions, and competitive chess. If you are considering this school for your child's education, I encourage you to take a tour.
A review for Shrine Of St Anne School in Arvada, CO

Posted February 27, 2017
Staff is responsive and provides helpful information to students and parents. .
A review for Jardine Middle School in Topeka, KS

Posted February 27, 2017
This school does not resolve an issue if a parent or a student has a concern. They bandage the problems and hope it goes away. Issues never get fully resolved. Also there is way TO MUCH bullying in this school. The elementary grades are safer and not as much bullying. When getting into the middle school ages and up, it becomes victim after victim. Oh and that for sure is taboo in Heritage Christian school. (I don't see anything christian like about standing back and letting a child get bullied). The administration will let the bullying continue wanting nothing to do with the torment that's going on. They make excuses for the bullies and blame the victoms. There is something wrong with that picture if you ask me. This school WILL test your patience.
A review for Heritage Christian School in Kissimmee, FL

Posted February 27, 2017
It is awful some of the supervisors don't care about bullying and etc
A review for Diamond Valley Middle School in Hemet, CA

Posted February 27, 2017
Both of my boys are in special ed classes. Learning differences are supported and IEPs are followed. If for some reason something falls through the loop, the principal has always supported my concerns. My older son has ADHD and when he attended the principal was firm but extremely fair dealing with behavior issues. I believe my children not only learned their academics, but also how to be a good, kind, and responsible person.
A review for Buckeye Elementary School in Shingle Springs, CA

Posted February 27, 2017
Part 1: We have 4 kids; 1 child went until 5th grade, 1 up to 4th grade, 1 up to kinder & our last will enjoy preschool there but will not see beyond kinder. This school needs diversity, strong male teachers and role models. Math skills are missing from the teachers – which is a total shame. There are 6 teachers from kinder to 5th grade. This year, 4 of the teachers are new to the school due to another school closure. I do not know them so I don’t know what will happen. Will more leave? The admin says the encourage communication & have an open door policy, etc…but wow – they are passive aggressive. They seek you out for feedback but are quick to respond with what you can do better rather than them fixing the problem. We left because of the awful 1st grade teacher is still there and we could not bear the thought of 2 more of our kids having her as a teacher AND because the 5th grade teacher left. What was the admin thinking? Egremont, a beautiful school but it is lack quality teachers. Not that quality teacher’s don’t exist there but more like they always leave for something better.
A review for Egremont Schools, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA

Posted February 27, 2017
After some administrative turnover in 2015-2016, the upper school has stabilized and is moving in great directions. Lots of new classes like Senior Projects give students exciting opportunities to find internships or develop art projects and films. They even have a video games class that transitions students from playing games towards computer programming and designing their own games!
A review for The Kew-Forest School in Forest Hills, NY