Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted May 24, 2016
The WPHS staff it's the best in the country, their principal won the best principal of the nation award and WPHS has a five "A" ratings in a row!!!! That is like winning the super bowl five years in a row! Both of my children have attended West Port and are in college or entering college and will excel~ The key to WPHS success is their teamwork, and the genuine personal concern for each student, and most important the talent staff at WPHS is amazing~ Everyone there from the principal to the janitor take pride on their campus, their students, their performances, sports, choir, band, jrotc, etc, etc... That is why they are the best; I know it was an honor and a privilege to serve as the school advisory council board/president for the past 7 years! If as a parent you want your children to be safe, grow, get educated, and move to college WPHS is the place to go. The school has a motto that states "At West Port You can do it All” and it’s true! LTC Lugo, Proud parent and Alumnus of WHPS 2016
A review for West Port High School in Ocala, FL

Posted May 24, 2016
I want to Thank to Mrs. Sanchez for helping me resolved our concerned and she"s doing her best for Armstrong Elementary School specially for the students.
A review for Armstrong Elementary School in Diamond Bar, CA

Posted May 24, 2016
I want to say thank you to my teacher Ms. Shannon at this school! Before 8th grade I was failing, I didn't want to do my work, and I hated everyone and every thing in the school. I didn't want to listen and to be honest, I didn't care if I graduated or not this year, but then I came to her classroom and she showed me the good things about wanting to graduate. She showed me how to appreciate the finer things here and it really helped me to get over the fact that I didn't like this school. The graduating 8th grade class of 2016 was the the first test of guinnie pigs to try out having the 6th grade at a middle school, And I honestly think that we turned out okay. We are all graduating so I think our teachers did good. I love this school and I hate it sometimes but I know that i have had a great three years here thanks to my teacher Ms. Shannon. I love her so much she is caring, thoughtful, kind, and the best teacher in the world. I don't know what I would have done without her this year. She helped me get through being bullied and having a stressful time with the horrendous testing. I think that she is the best teacher I'm ever going to have in my whole life . I honestly just want to thank her over and over and over again. I know that i have given her a rough time sometimes in the year but I love her so much that i feel bad about it afterwords. I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you have done for me.
A review for Vista Preparatory Academy in Red Bluff, CA

Posted May 24, 2016
I want to thank Erica Garman from Van Buren elementary 4th grade for always being so kind, friendly, thoughtful and a wonderful teacher and friend to my grandson Wahkan Pace and to all the children. She just goes out her way to let us have room partys at a convenient time that helps us to be able to be there and shes just a Super Hero of Teachers and more than anything a blessing to all her students! We all Thank you Erica for being so special!
A review for Van Buren Elementary School in Nashville, IN

Posted May 24, 2016
Many thanks to Ms. Corbett (physics) and Ms. Gordon (English) and to Marcy Duran, the hardest working parent coordinator I've ever met!

Posted May 24, 2016
I am very thankful to Mrs. Gilbert for turning my daughter into a bookworm, she truly cares about her students.
A review for Ethel M. Evans Elementary School in Garden Grove, CA

Posted May 24, 2016
We would like to thank our son's 3rd Grade teacher, Mrs. Grandstaff for her exceptional work as a teacher and a true leader. Mrs. Grandstaff made a great difference in our son's education by cultivating organizational skills, team work and interest in studying and education. Our son's approach to studying had changed dramatically since the beginning of the year. Max not only gladly goes to school now, but also works independently and diligently on all his projects. We are grateful to Mrs. Grandstaff, our teacher and Mr. Mammolito, our principal for such amazing and professional staff. Sincerely, Treygers
A review for Ps 48 William C Wilcox in Staten Island, NY

Posted May 24, 2016
Principal Thome has the best interests of his students and staff in all of his decisions. He is highly respected by the staff and I don't say this lightly, loved by the students.
A review for Meadowbrook Elementary School in Northbrook, IL

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 24, 2016
The staff here at Westridge is amazing. The teachers work very hard and push students to achieve great things and care so much for their students. It is a great place to be.
A review for Westridge Elementary School in Ballwin, MO

Posted May 24, 2016
My daughter's homeroom teacher is Mr. Cook. He is her science teacher. I am so thankful he is her teacher because not only he teach her science but he teach her a lot more to just science. He taught her about math whenever the students have free time. He also taught her about things in life. She has learned so much from him. This year the school year seem go by so fast and I feel kind of sad that my daughter is not going to be with her teacher anymore. I appreciated him so much. I want to tell him thanks for everything. Thanks for being a great teacher. Thanks for being a role model for the students.
A review for Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School in Arlington, TX

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 24, 2016
Thank you to the parents and students that had the courage to disagree and speak out about corrupt practices
A review for Ferry Pass Middle School in Pensacola, FL

Posted May 24, 2016
Thank you for coming in and making your first year Dearborn a GREAT ONE! Your diplomacy and easy to talk to demeanor has made this transition easy.
A review for Dearborn Elementary Charter School in Northridge, CA

Posted May 24, 2016
I would like to thank my son's Social Studies teacher, Mrs. Diane Fischer, for teaching in a way that thoroughly engages his interest. My son strives to achieve to his full potential because of her teaching methods. And, he regularly tells us about what he's studying in her class. Thank you!
A review for St. Thomas More Elementary School in Pittsburgh, PA

Posted May 24, 2016
I have a 2nd grader in G&T here at PSIS217. We came in kindergarten. We are so thankful that we came to the school, they care about each and every child and focus on the whole child. This year we have Ms. Rubenstein. She has made 2nd grade such a positive experience for my son. With all her patience , creativity, love and kindness. Not to mention engaging my son in critical thinking and a growth mindset. We couldn't have asked for a better 2nd grade experience.
A review for Ps Is 217 Roosevelt Island in New York, NY

Posted May 24, 2016
The chorus teacher is the absolute best. The students respect her and always try to do their best for her. We have enjoyed so much having her as a teacher.
A review for Kemps Landing Magnet in Virginia Beach, VA