Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted June 28, 2017
I love my school. We are a family. I don't like reading negative feedback on our school because many people in our society believe that diversity and poverty equals bad. We are a great school with teachers, administrators, and paraprofessionals that love our kids and work hard to meet all their needs in spite of their challenges. All I can say is don't limit your view of our school to what you read either positive or negative. Come visit and experience the love of educators for their craft and their kids.

Posted June 28, 2017
From the teachers to the administration to the parents, we find the school to be a wonderful and enriching environment for our children. At the same time, there is a sense of community that we did not feel at other schools.
A review for St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School in Coral Gables, FL

Posted June 28, 2017
We LOVE Swift Creek! We have been there for four years, and although there have been some changes within the school itself, it has not changed the integrity of the school. The students come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but that is one of the many reasons that make the school so wonderful. The size of the school is another plus for me. I love it that the students all know one another. The teachers and staff know students on a first-name basis, and students and parents feel welcome and encouraged. I see on a daily basis the children that need help are pulled out of their class to get the special one-on-one help from the aids. The children that are academically gifted get special assignments and classes too. Children on all levels can and will succeed at Swift Creek.
A review for Swift Creek Elementary in Raleigh, NC

Posted June 28, 2017
My son went to Horizon Charter School from 3rd-8th grade. We feel this was the best decision we could have ever made for our son. I think this school and it's staff is the reason why my son is so successful in high school. He learned study skills, which makes even the most challenging class easy to handle. He learned how to prioritize assignments so balancing homework and extra curricular activities is never a problem. At Horizon he was able to take high school classes, so now as a high school student he is able to dual enroll in college. I would definitely recommend Horizon to everyone!
A review for Horizon Charter School of Tampa in Tampa, FL

Posted June 28, 2017
Excellent school! My niece went to 2 other choice schools in Duval county the two years prior and had terrible experiences. She was bullied severely and started failing and got to a point she begged to stay home every day. At this school she made tons of friends and started to excel! She passed with flying colors and was actually excited to see her friends at school! She won't be attending this year and is really sad to go.
A review for Bayview Elementary School in Jacksonville, FL

Posted June 28, 2017
North River Christian Academy is a great school. They teach academics, as well as teaching the word of God!
A review for North River Christian Academy in Tuscaloosa, AL

Posted June 28, 2017
GREAT! The teachers care for the kids. The principals work hard to hear and address concerns of parents and students. The school is friendly and my child had a great year there this year. She is looking forward to another great year at this school.

Posted June 28, 2017
It's been incredible, rigorous, caring and diverse. They develop strong EQ and natural leadership. It's the education through the arts. Would highly recommend it
A review for Rudolf Steiner School in New York, NY

Posted June 28, 2017
The faculty and staff ignore ongoing hazing and bullying which I as a parent have personally witnessed them ignore. They were 6 feet away while I was over 20 feet away so if I saw and heard it I know that they did as well. I addressed it with the students and the staff that ignored it. The staff would rather turn a blind eye rather than address the issues they have. They also try to hide any violence and drug issues rather than sharing with the parents so they are informed of issues at the school. Yes, the kids are minors so you do not need to share their names but we should be made aware if there are issues or arrests made due to violence, drugs etc. The schools state rankings are great if that is all you care about.
A review for Orange High School in Lewis, OH

Posted June 28, 2017
My daughter has learnt a lot after joining this school and her communication skills have improved. She has started writing too. Overall I am very happy with the school, management and teachers
A review for Sugar Mill Montessori School in Sugar Land, TX

Posted June 28, 2017
Our experience at the school has been good.
A review for Olentangy High School in Lewis Center, OH

Posted June 28, 2017
Blessed! She gives you peace of mind in the place where you need it most!
A review for Donna Clarke Family Day Care in Brentwood, NH

Posted June 28, 2017
Very positive. The teachers and administrators work hard to support parents and students. Despite the changes in the neighborhoods that attend this school the teachers make sure kids are successful. The school is welcoming. The service is great. They drop anything to address your issues. My daughter had a wonderful experience and felt like the people there really cared about her. I highly recommend this school. Most of the negative reviews are because of the changing demographics, but visit the school and decide for yourself. Don't depend on rumor and reputation. I glad I didn't allow my child to miss out on the most caring adults you can imagine because of negative stereotypical opinions.

Posted June 28, 2017
I fell in love with Bloomfield Maples Montessori at my first visit and they continuously make me fall in love even more. The entire staff is compassionate, loving and caring. Every time my son was having rough time they made sure to find something that he loves to keep him engaged and happy. My 3 year old is smart, polite, caring, funny and extremely independent kid and Bloomfield Maples Montessori toddler class helped him excel in all that.
A review for Bloomfield Maples Montessori in West Bloomfield, MI

Posted June 28, 2017
We did it have a good experience at all at Mary Lake. Poor communication with families, moody teacher, and horrible leadership.
A review for Mary Lake Montessori School in Waunakee, WI