Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted January 22, 2017
Leadership is completely nonexistent. No real change it growth this year.
A review for Learning for Leadership Charter School in Minneapolis, MN

Posted January 22, 2017
I don't know why this school has a rating of 3, i would give it a 20! All the staff is exceptional, all the teachers are amazing and caring! The best teachers and school i have ever seen! We were considering moving to a different state due to personal reasons but i am very disappointed at the school system over there and having a hard time letting go of Newton D Baker for my 3 daughters. This school has been truly a blessing.
A review for Newton D Baker School in Cleveland, OH

Posted January 22, 2017
My wife attended this school as a child and when we looked to move, we specifically targeted the area for this school. Both our children attended this school and even though this will be our last year at Walnut, we will continue to support it by volunteering. You become family at Walnut. From the Principal on down, the staff is amazing and always so accessible and helpful. You can tell the school pride by attending a PTO meeting and viewing the numbers that attend.
A review for Walnut Elementary School in Emporia, KS

Posted January 22, 2017
After struggling with many issues during our oldest son's 1st grade year at the neighborhood school we were recommended to look into Fort Collins Montessori School. My 2nd grader is thriving in this amazing environment that they have created at Fort Collins Montessori School. We were lucky to also get my preschooler into the school. It is worth any parents time to come check it out and ask questions because in today's world we need more positive encouragement and influences which you will find at this school plus a lot more great benefits.
A review for Fort Collins Montessori School in Fort Collins, CO

Posted January 22, 2017
My son attended this school from kindergarten through 2nd grade. We had him tested at a Dallas ISD Magnet school and (even though he always had high grades at Berne Academy) he couldn't pass the Dallas ISD minimum test to get in. We enrolled him in a Dallas Charter School and he was STILL one year behind minimum standards in most classes. He had to take after school tutoring, attend Saturday school and summer school to keep from repeating the third grade. He is now doing very well at his new school and passed the third grade STAAR test with very high scores. I believe that Berne Academy is an "educational money pit" and I do not recommend this school at all.
A review for Berne Academy in Lancaster, TX

Posted January 22, 2017
My son attends the school best school in the world, the school has so many tools to help each individual child to arrive at there best with there education.

Posted January 22, 2017
All the teachers and staff are so friendly and down to earth. Greet each student every morning and make them feel welcome!
A review for Longfellow Choice Elementary School in Rochester, MN

Posted January 22, 2017
Great School! my son graduated from here and now in woodhill
A review for High Plain Elementary School in Andover, MA

Posted January 22, 2017
Kids can pay teachers for grades and they watch movies most of the time that are not educational. Students say you don't have to worry about failing, as long as you show up, you pass.
A review for Crane High School in Crane, MO

Posted January 22, 2017
Fantastic leadership! The district did a good thing in placing the current principal there. He is very engaging and genuinely cares about the students. A very refreshing change from the previous principal. The teachers are awesome and put students' needs first.
A review for Mars Area Primary Center in Mars, PA

Posted January 22, 2017
This school has gone downhill quickly since the district decided to change principals. The atmosphere is unfriendly and sterile. The principal of the school lacks general people skills. He comes off as very arrogant and self serving.
A review for Mars Area Centennial School in Mars, PA

Posted January 22, 2017
Jan 2017: I'm trying to figure out how the school could have anything less than five stars. My child attends here and it is a great school. His teacher is phenomenal, and he is getting a first class education. He loves all of his classes, including music, art, and PE. This system really needs to update. Mildred helms is part of a magnet program of international studies. We drive 15 miles a day so my son can attend here! I am tired of seeing reviews that do not accurately reflect this school. Your child should have a great experience here.
A review for Mildred Helms Elementary School in Largo, FL

Posted January 21, 2017
If you want to be at a school where you feel appreciated and respected, I recommend go to Elsinore. I am enjoying every bit of my experience there that I don't want to graduate for the fear of not finding a place that would make me feel at home like Elsinore does. I can talk all day about how fabulous Elsinore is but I'll leave with this... there's no place I'd rather be than at Elsinore High School.
A review for Elsinore High School in Wildomar, CA

Posted January 21, 2017
Crystal always has the newest technology and a lot of the teachers even know how to use it better than I do. We also have the best football and cross country teams.
A review for Crystal Middle School in Suisun City, CA

Posted January 21, 2017
With Dr. Hicks and Molly Bozzo at the helm, Stevenson seems to be going through a renaissance. There is an authentic current of excitement communicated to the students about both the staff's commitment to excellence and the students pivotal role in their vibrant "community." Academic standards are exceptional, as is the two-teacher team approach in each classroom. The teachers are deeply committed to their craft and you get kind & constructive input about your child's growth. The school provides a "Pirate (mascot) Planner" at the start - a handy calendar organizer that maps out the entire year. In fact, organization is a nice hallmark of the school, as is the fact that the staff works synergistically. They know each and every child and their needs. Lastly, one of the most impressive things about this school is the way it maintains a balance between preparing a child academically and nurturing who they are as a person. Not only do they have one of the best social-emotional programs in the nation, but their commitment to helping a child become well-rounded and yet discover their own individuality is rather unparalleled. You're lucky if you can get a spot at this school. Best tip is to apply very early in the application process.
A review for Stevenson School Carmel Campus in Carmel, CA