Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 25, 2017
My oldest has attended this school for five years, and our youngest started this year. When we chose this school, it was originally because we knew how bad the public school system is in Washoe County. Further, the hope of having Faith taught to our children IN school is something we both agreed upon. Without a doubt, my children are better off at this school than anywhere else. The teachers and staff care about our kids and us. They have actively challenged my kids to work harder and be the best person they can be. Faith is a cornerstone to all things, especially education. We are blessed to have this school in our area and even more blessed that our children are students at this school.
A review for Excel Christian School in Sparks, NV

Posted February 25, 2017
We first discovered Wee Lad and Lassie as a summer program for my toddler daughters while they were attending the sister school (A Child's Garden, with a younger starting age) in our town, Severna Park. All summer classes are held at Wee Lad, and our girls had wonderful experiences the past two summers. The school has a huge, fenced backyard playground, and the classes make excellent use of it, weather permitting. My older daughter now attends the pre-K during the regular school year, and has continued to take huge strides in early learning. The teachers keep the lessons fun. The staff and team work with families to offer schedules that seem to be more flexible than the other schools that I considered before choosing Wee Lad. The school has been excellent to work with in regards to food allergies and maintaining the safety of my child.
A review for Wee Lad & Lassie Early Learning Center in Arnold, MD

Posted February 25, 2017
Each of my daughters has attended this school for three years, starting at 18 months (the 'young 2s') through to the 3-year-old class. I've been so pleased with the quality of care and early education that my girls have received. I've enjoyed interacting with all the teachers, assistants and staff. The team works hard to accommodate various schedules, which really helps with my part-time work schedule. The school was well-informed about food allergies, and the school's allergy-related practices helped me feel safe dropping her off after her allergy diagnosis. I highly recommend this school!
A review for A Childs Garden in Severna Park, MD

Posted February 25, 2017
We decided to send our son to STEM because we heard so many great things and our assigned school isn't great. I'm amazed at all the things my son has learned this year. The communication from the school is consistent and easy to follow. My sons teacher is incredibly caring and smart. I would recommend this school to anyone.
A review for Waukesha Stem Academy in Waukesha, WI

Posted February 25, 2017
Students were close with their teachers. The tuition was affordable and kids were accepting and kind. It's a shame it's gone now.
A review for Pius X High School in Bangor, PA

Posted February 25, 2017
Caring and hard working teachers, effective principal, friendly kids, and high academic standards.
A review for St. Anne Elementary School in Santa Monica, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
Teachers care about the kids and take care to make sure it's clean. My son has done great here, he has learned a lot as well which shows that they take the time to teach the kids. Most other daycares don't even bother to wipe the kids noses, they constantly clean the kids which makes it less likely for them to get sick.
A review for East Hanover Child Care Center in East Hanover, NJ

Posted February 25, 2017
My child has the 3rd lunch of the day. By the time she gets to lunch most of the lunch options are gone. The school does not budget the food to reach all the students. The good lunch options are all given away before the start of the 3rd lunch.
A review for Lake Stevens Middle School in Lake Stevens, WA

Posted February 25, 2017
This school focuses on the whole child. The environment is diverse and caring. It is a delight to be a part of this community!
A review for Mays Chapel Elementary School in Timonium, MD

Posted February 25, 2017
My experience has only been at the TK-3rd site so far. This school is great. There are so many experiences and activities that my boys have participated in and learned from. The staff is excellent. They are there day in and day out pouring their hearts out for our kids. They great all supporting all students, even the ones that are showing us that school is their safe place. I do not expect a school to alone handle my child's education, but they do so much to support my children in every way they can. One of my kids has required special services. He has made so much growth! I don't think I could ask for a much better environment for my boys to learn in. Many of the statistics on this website are inaccurate or at least not updated. The facilities need some work, but that falls on the district. Overall, an excellent school.
A review for Spring Creek Matanzas Charter School in Santa Rosa, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
Very good school, my kids enjoy going to school and classroom learning. Teachers are very good too.
A review for Vallejo Mill Elementary School in Fremont, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
They talk big and act small. We hoped our children would get an education where the teachers were much more involved and our children would advance rapidly. However, we were informed at one of the PT Conferences that much of the class time is spent with the children working on activities in ChromeBooks. Please! I could plop a computer in front of my child at home and tell them "learn". This is not what we expected in a Charter Academy. Our children are starting to prepare for their high school years and still can't address an envelope, do multiplication tables from memory consistently, or even know where to begin to write a book report. They don't know which states are where or what the capitals of the states are!!! My husband and I were taught all this stuff from 4th grade on; and were expected to be fully competent in these things by 7th grade at the ABSOLUTE LATEST! So disappointed.
A review for Quest Charter Academy in Peoria, IL

Posted February 25, 2017
Common core curriculum and public school kids with foul mouths and parents who don't exactly care. Gets more expensive every year. Aggressive, constant fundraising meanwhile the interior roof of the auditorium rots from mold. Floors filthy. Paint peels from the church spire. Guess where the $$ goes? More kids from public school with more foul language/behavior. The VPK teacher was awful, complained about teaching. The 4yr preschool teacher wasn't much better. Can tell she just hated her job. Kindergarten teacher was the best thing about the school, and guess what? She got fired BY TEXT. Professional huh? Bullying not addressed. Third grade teacher (Thompson) complains about parents in front of children. Do your children a favor and please research other schools. Just awful, and expensive.
A review for Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Posted February 25, 2017
Completely ineffective in all ways. Disorganized and the kids run wild. Teachers have no control in their classrooms and appear to have given up due to the lack of support and discipline for disruptive behavior.
A review for Los Arboles Middle School in Marina, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
The Purnell Schools is highly unpredictable. It sets girls up for failure. It is a negative place full of negative people. The worst, the faculty; they do not help girls but rather diminish them. The head of school had to leave because nothing could get accomplished. They now have replaced the the head of school with 'an associate head'. All fake. Do not go here unless you want to ruin all your life accomplishments, all they do is tear you down and say it is not possible. As a journalist, I know what is a school for hard-core juvenile delinquents. Parents who are reading this stay away from this school!
A review for The Purnell School in Pottersville, NJ