Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2015 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 08, 2016
Sister Eileen Buchanan the current principal is the meanest principal this school have had by far. Her unprofessionalism is unbelievable, she have always the biggest smile I've ever seen in my entire life, however as soon those closed doors the kids experiences are in some cases traumatic, I have to reward one of my child just to go to school since the principal is such a nightmare for the kids, some teachers are straight Mean and calling names, WE NEED TO RECORD SECRETLY to actually believe what's going on inside the school. My other child avoid as much as possible any contact with principal. CATHOLIC SCHOOL SHOULD BE ABOUT LOVE AND COMPASSION, My kids are NOT the ones that talk back, they are actually emotional ones, and was hard seen them crying not to go to school. The BULLYING in here is not even taken in consideration, THEY DO NOT care about you childs safety. The main priority of Eileen Buchanan is to get as much money and approvals as she can. THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD!!! DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD THRUOGH THIS
A review for St. Veronica Elementary School in Philadelphia, PA

Posted February 08, 2016
An outstanding middle school. My child excelled in Math. The only area needing development is Music. The previous music program was excellent.
A review for Muirlands Middle School in La Jolla, CA

Posted February 08, 2016
Our daughter attended this school since kindergarden. Unfortunatelly the quality of the teachers they hire is not what was a couple of years ago. The school is more focused on making money than on having and paying the best teachers. The most concerning for me is their morals and that they are too strict. My daughter had a couple of teachers that played favorites, didn't take positive criticism feedback, answer questions coming from the kids, and were teaching kids by making them memorize or do the work for them. The reason for choosing Challenger was that we were looking to develop critical thinking in our daughter and hard work while today teachers come and go every year which shows lack of leadership in the school.
A review for Challenger School-Traverse Mountain in Lehi, UT

Posted February 08, 2016
Wonderful parents, great involvement. Long term teachers with commitment to their students. A family atmosphere, a happy educational experience for young kids to grow.
A review for Marvin Elementary School in San Diego, CA

Posted February 08, 2016
There are some positives about Kellenberg but academics are not one of them. They are very strict which is not a bad thing. The children are expected to follow a set of rules and if they don't they have to suffer the consequences. My problem is their academics. Some of the teachers are good but many do not talk nicely to the students or parents for that matter and this practice is condoned all the way up through the administration. This school does not have an atmosphere of academic excellence. Many of the teachers could care less if their students even understood the material and just robotically grade the scantron tests. If you want a school with great academics and teachers that really care about motivating your child and helping them reach their fullest potential and that will become future mentors for your child look elsewhere. Save your money.
A review for Kellenberg Memorial High School in Uniondale, NY

Posted February 08, 2016
We are more than midway though our first year at Hill and we love it. Our daughter is in first grade and is really thriving. I think the emphasis on arts and community is a welcome departure from the ridiculous amounts of homework often assigned to kids under 10 years old. If you teach to a test they will memorize it, only to regurgitate it on a test. This is NOT learning. I like Hill because it encourages students to explore their surroundings and themselves through art, music, sport, community involvement, theater, etc... They also have a very nice mentoring program that matches younger students with older ones that may share their interests. My daughter really enjoys the attention from her "older and wiser" mentor. The faculty, staff, and parents are some of the most dedicated I've encountered and truly make The Hill School a special place. In fact, many of the teachers volunteered to help shovel the school out after the recent snowstorm that left 3 feet of snow. We drive about 50 miles round trip everyday to take our daughter to the Hill School and it is so worth it! I have no doubt there are many schools with much more rigorous academics and if that is what you're looking for, perhaps this isn't the school for you, but if you value art, culture, humanism, sport, community, and a warm and nurturing environment. This is the place for your child!
A review for The Hill School in Middleburg, VA

Posted February 08, 2016
Math not up to public school standard, lack of common core practice. This became an issue when transfering to high school. My, what I thought excellent math student, didn't recognize the math curriculum she should have covered in 8th grade. I had no idea of how much of a problem this would cause in the 9 the grade.
A review for Our Lady Of Grace School in El Cajon, CA

Posted February 08, 2016
If you are parent of a child who has high functioning autism, be prepared to fight for everything your kid needs. From my experience they have no idea how to teach these types of students. I had to pull my child so he could be educated. They primary schools were the opposite, very helpful.
A review for Abington Junior High School in Abington, PA

Posted February 08, 2016
My experience with this school was that the children were quite clicky. It was a very difficult place to become assimilated. The academics kept one busy and in some cases were challenging. The social environment and the lack of effort/caring of the staff regarding certain issues was our biggest disappointment.
A review for Our Lady Of The Lakes Catholic School in Waterford Township, MI

Posted February 08, 2016
This is our fourth year at Schechter Manhattan, and it's a really special place. Every child receives individual attention and differentiated instruction from the teachers - so my kids get extra challenges where they need it and extra help where they need it. My 9 year old can already do math in his head faster than I can, and my 6 year old has had explosive growth in her ability to read this year. The teachers and administrators are responsive, and my friends w/ kids who already graduated say that they're well prepared for high school. We highly recommend the school.
A review for Solomon Schechter School Of Manhattan in New York, NY

Posted February 08, 2016
Jerger has changed. The city school system does not follow the districting guidelines. Jerger has become a school that caters to the parents that want to feel elite, and special without paying for a private education. Now it's a feeder school for the Scholars academy; the city's answer to the failing middle school run by them. Instead of working on what was already in place, they made a special school for these kids, and amazingly all of the White Jerger kids are geniuses and get in. If your child is a little different, or has special needs, this is not the school for them. Diversity and inclusion are a foreign concept.
A review for Jerger Elementary School in Thomasville, GA

Posted February 08, 2016
This is my first year in Frisco and so far I believe this is a Great school! Teachers are very nice and helpful to the students and communicate with parents at all times. No complaints!!
A review for Bright Elementary School in Frisco, TX

Posted February 08, 2016
Best kept secret of Houston county high schools. Staff works well with parents and have supported my child's goals with pursuing higher education.
A review for Perry High School in Perry, GA

Posted February 08, 2016
Thales is an excellent school! Our family is now in our 6th year at Thales and we have been thrilled with the quality of education our kids have gotten. The teachers have been terrific and the school has been very accommodating of our kids' particular needs. Our kids have absolutely thrived.
A review for Thales Academy Of Apex in Apex, NC

Posted February 08, 2016
My daughter goes to kindergarten here and her teacher has always done a great job. We receive daily feedback through a folder that the school sends home this lets us know how my daughters behavior was for that day. Also the level that my kindergartner is reading at is excellent. As one parent pointed out a large portion of the parents are single but this has not affected my daughters education.
A review for Brentwood Elementary in Fayetteville, NC