Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2015 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 07, 2016
My daughter attends Odyssey Charter School in the 7th grade and my son in the second grade. We have been a part of the Odyssey family since she was in Kindergarten. Both of my kids have flourished academically and social-emotionally over the years due, in large part, to the exceptional teachers and paraprofessionals who are so devoted to their students. Odyssey offers a positive learning environment and a close-knit family experience we don't feel is offered in traditional public schools. Parents are welcomed into classrooms and have many opportunities to volunteer. Odyssey is awesome!!
A review for Odyssey Charter School in Newnan, GA

Posted February 07, 2016
Our little boy has been going to Ashford for a little over two years and we love it! The staff are so warm and loving to the children and I think they do a great job of balancing curriculum and fun. He loves his teachers and talks about them at home, always running up to hug them. Natasha keeps everything running very smoothly and the staff has come to feel like family to us. This is definitely one of the best decisions we made as new parents!
A review for Ashford Academy in Atlanta, GA

Posted February 07, 2016
My son attends this school and absolutely loves it! I actually thought that the highly structured environment would be difficult for him however he has adjusted well and LOVES it! I have had vastly different experiences relative to the issue of receiving a response to any concerns I have had. I find the teachers, tutors, and administrators to be extremely responsive. Bullying was a concern as my child entered middle school and they assured me of it being a top priority that would be addressed and I have seen their follow through with this. I asked my son about his experience of having witnessed any racial discrimination against Caucasian students and he reported none and commented that in terms of race they support one another in his cohort. I strongly recommend that the parent with such concerns ensure that they go to the school and speak directly to a school official. In terms of the cultural make up of the teachers and administrators, it is quite balanced. There are three Caucasian teachers and three African American teachers and the administration has a similar composition inclusive of the Latino culture. In my opinion this is more in line with the trending population and shows forth the capabilities of all cultures to lead and teach all of our children. I will end with this, the school is not for everyone and the officials informed me of this during my consideration. So while I respect the opinions of others I think that it is important for parents and community members to be aware that Great Oaks cares deeply about the academic needs of children, they are preparing the students to be morally sound and have also sought to incorporate some fun activities which are all vital components to a comprehensive education. I do not believe that there was a better affordable choice for my child and I am grateful!
A review for Great Oaks Charter School in Wilmington, DE

Posted February 07, 2016
Both of our children attend St. Paul Preschool. My daughter and my son love to go there. We are impressed in how much they learn every week. The teachers and director are wonderful and very nice people. We would recommend this school in a heart beat. - Abreu Blanco Family
A review for St. Paul UMC Preschool in Woodbridge, VA

Posted February 07, 2016
Some of the teachers in the school are amazing, while others are almost "awful". There is no consistency and some children will learn a great deal during the year, while others will fall VERY behind due to poor teachers. This is felt by most parents whom I speak with. The principal will always take the teacher's side, even when it is clear that the parents are right.
A review for Ralph S. Maugham Elementary School in Tenafly, NJ

Posted February 07, 2016
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
A review for William P Jarrett Middle School in Honolulu, HI

Posted February 07, 2016
My child has been enrolled at this center for 2 years and loves it, The staff are very caring and professional. The curriculum is very good. I highly recommend the center if you are looking for a safe, loving and educational environment for your child.
A review for New Carrollton Early Learning Center in New Carrollton, MD

Posted February 06, 2016
My children are in the upper school at Hillcrest and are extremely happy which is a relief to us as parents. The school has a warm friendly feeling to it. The students are kind and bright. The academics are strong. For a small school, they have an impressive amount to offer including CIF sports, leadership programs, educational travel options, honors programs, and a variety of electives. The graduates seem to do well getting into the schools of their choice. For us, Hillcrest is the perfect fit.
A review for Hillcrest Christian in Thousand Oaks, CA

Posted February 06, 2016
Harvest is a gem! Classical Christian education (quality and values) with loving staff and teachers make this a wonderful choice for families in Marin and Sonoma looking for the right place for their child's growth in both academics and faith . We are so happy we found this school for our daughter.
A review for Harvest Christian School in Petaluma, CA

Posted February 06, 2016
My wife and I are both both teachers in public schools (which is why our kids go to private school). While I believe there are many high-quality teachers in our public schools, the deck is simply stacked against them. I teach at a public high school in Dallas County where over 90% of students are on free lunch program, my 15 & 16-year-old students read and write on a 3rd-6th grade level (some lower), parent support is negligible to non-existent, and average class size is 35 students. American public schools have been on a constant decline for at least the past four decades and there is no evidence that this freefall will end any time in the near future. St. Maria Goretti has provided an environment for our children to receive a high-quality education, with an average class size of 18, where they have ample opportunity for one-on-one teacher instruction. Our kids will be prepared for the rigorous demands of Catholic High School and the college years that follow because of the quality K-8 education they received at SMG. Administrators with fake graduate degrees from diploma mills like University of Phoenix, et al. do not exist here. At SMG, you can rest easy knowing that your kids are in the hands of qualified and competent teachers and adminstrators and not public school lackeys who have been passed down from one failing school to the next. If you can afford it, it is well worth the money for the well being of your children's future success.
A review for St Maria Goretti Catholic School in Arlington, TX

Posted February 06, 2016
The teachers are open and the lessons are age appropriate. They spend lots of time outside playing on a large playground and they offer a wide range of activities everyday. New this year they started offering extra activities after school. Takes children in diapers as an added bonus.
A review for Mt Vernon Week Day School in Alexandria, VA

Posted February 06, 2016
Amazing staff, great environment; my son absolutely loved his time at Patti's and was more than prepared for kindergarten at his new school. Patti's is an excellent institution and I would highly recommend it!
A review for Patti's Preschool, Inc. in Huntington Beach, CA

Posted February 06, 2016
My child has been attending for 2 years now, very professional staff, great curriculum, safe school and great teachers, who really care
A review for Greenforest Mccalep Christian Academy in Decatur, GA

Posted February 06, 2016
This is a great school I recommended to family and friends. my 17 year old went to Roosevelt the first years then we chose to transfer to a prestigius school that we regret. My 7 year old is at Roosevelt and she loves the teachers and peers.
A review for Roosevelt Elementary School in Redwood City, CA

Posted February 06, 2016
Kramer Lane received the blue ribbon award. The school offers clubs for students which my child loves. Beautiful track at the H.S with excellent sports programs. What a beautiful town. Satisfied and would not change a thing.
A review for Kramer Lane Elementary School in Plainview, NY