Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted April 30, 2017
Good school had a good experience with my kids their
A review for Sunnyside Elementary School in Strathmore, CA

Posted April 30, 2017
Great school in ventura with professional teacher

Posted April 30, 2017
Paloma Elementary goes above & beyond! There are amazing and caring teachers that love on the children and do all in their power to ensure the students are thriving in their best possible way. Smiling faces are found all around the campus, from the secretaries, administrators, students, parent volunteers, custodian and on and on! This school has a great balance of fun activities and striving for the best in education- this is something that is very important to me, kids should be having fun and creating life long memories while working hard and learning!
A review for Paloma Elementary School in Temecula, CA

Posted April 30, 2017
Wonderful caring teachers, staff and principal. I always feel welcome on campus. Our child is doing well in the two way immersion program, which we feel is an amazing opportunity for her.
A review for Jewett Elementary School in Central Point, OR

Posted April 30, 2017
Horrible it racist homophobic transphobic and all in out sexist
A review for Republic High School in Republic, MO

Posted April 30, 2017
When we enrolled our children into this school in school year 2014/2015 we weren't yet sure whether we'd keep them there for more than a year. As parents we can understand and speak German, but we have no direct ties back to Germany. At the first parent teacher conference however we realized what a great school this is. The amount of detail the teacher managed to share about each of our children was amazing, and nothing like we were used to growing up. Clearly GISSV San Francisco proved to us that the school is well worth the investment! What's to like about the school: 1) Great curriculum! The children learn a lot (more than I did in comparable grades a long time ago), and in Kindergarten an important part of their day is play time. We parents grew up like this and maybe it sounds old-fashioned, but we definitely like the European approach this school takes to education. 2) Fantastic teaching staff. "Home room" teachers stay with their students through elementary school and year over year the school has been able to find top notch teachers. 3) Small class sizes generally at 10 - 15 students per grade certainly serves us well! 4) Community - we like the diverse parent community given I guess the school attracts "like-minded" people from many different backgrounds. 5) Location/setting - the location in the Presidio allows for lots of out-door play time in the green, and exploring the woods around school. Add that the setting is simply beautiful. It is refreshing to go to the Presidio every day. Every day my children enjoy going to school. What more should I say?

Posted April 30, 2017
My second son is graduating from Tenaya Middle School this year and they both had great experience here. They were both in the laptop program and the teachers and students in this program are absolutely amazing! The teachers and staff is welcoming for any questions I might have. My older son is currently in high school and he was very well prepared, he is one of the best achieving students in his high school and he feels that Tenaya prepared him well for high school. There is a great diversity at Tenaya, which helps students prepare for future interactions. Unfortunately, there were a couple of incidents with bullying, but sadly it is present in every middle school. My younger son is currently in advanced and jazz band and he cherishes every moment of his music experience there, great teacher and wonderful students. Overall, we love this school and recommend it to others, especially for the laptop program. Thank you!!!
A review for Tenaya Middle School in Fresno, CA

Posted April 30, 2017
After retiring as a chemist after 30 years of work, I decided to take up teaching as a profession. In order to find out if teaching was for me, I decided to first work as a substitute teacher. My first assignment was at Bakersfield High School in a chemistry class and I had a very positive experience there. Its campus looks like that of a college or university - I liked it much! Contrary to many other local high schools where I worked as a substitute, I found the students at BHS to be surprisingly very polite and well behaved. The students were very respectful of me and listened to me attentively as I tutored them in chemistry. I have recently completed a 14-day chemistry classroom attendance at BHS as part of a Teaching Credential Program in which I am now enrolled, and I must say that the experience was again very positive. The chemistry teacher in the classroom which I was placed to observe was knowledgeable and very fond of his students, and the students clearly had much respect for him. After I get my teaching certification, if BHS is hiring chemistry teachers, I will definitely apply for the position in that school.
A review for Bakersfield High School in Bakersfield, CA

Posted April 30, 2017
Yes, the school is diverse BUT its ONLY a good if you want your kids to experience discrimination first hand in HARLEM. White students have separate and better school bus experience and the school caters to them specifically. They can wear what they want but the Spanish and black students wear proper school uniforms. None of them are referred to attend the horrible summer school. The staff and previous school director don't even talk to most parents except the white ones which they laugh with and are very friendly to. Not surprising that there's NO teachers of COLOR! Academically, they are really behind. The teachers barely give homework and only loan out books twice a week and don't ask or even know if the students actually read the books. My child learned more in pre-k at the previous school than kindergarten here. I speak Hebrew and I thought it would be a good school for my kids but they don't even do a good job at that. Just check the test scores! Any child transfering to a public or private school from here will have difficulty catching up. Good Luck, we won't be there next year.
A review for Harlem Hebrew Language Academy in New York, NY

Posted April 30, 2017
Centaurus is an underrated school in BVSD. Despite residing in a lower-income area, many of the teachers and administration are equivalent to to some of the best schools in the area. The school has one of the best engineering programs in the US (which has sent an experiment to the ISS) and has rigorous IB and AP course options for students that are seeking a challenge.
A review for Centaurus High School in Lafayette, CO

Posted April 30, 2017
As a parent who had two kids go through Nut Swamp, I would say the environment is non-competitive and the investment in the school is on the outside, not the inside. A very expensive roof and a $1MM+ dollar athletic field was built for some reason..I have no idea. Yet, their library is TINY and I mean tiny. There is no band practice area and the school is old and has a very small gym (no stands). The teachers are hit and miss in regards to homework. I just don't think it's challenging enough. That said, there is little to no bullying and this school is "on the good side of the tracks". The Middle school is across the street and the High School is 1/2 mile away
A review for Nut Swamp Elementary School in Middletown, NJ

Posted April 30, 2017
Limited electives. Education is very antiquated. Sports programs are poor. Not worth the money. It is one of the cheaper private schools and it shows. My child went here for years. I wish I had really made a better choice.
A review for Temple Christian Schools in Fort Worth, TX

Posted April 30, 2017
No buses. No free and reduced lunches. It's quite clear what kind of student this "traditional" academy wants and what kind of student it doesn't. 21st century segregation. Sad that my tax money is going to a place like this that blatantly refuses to educate all kids. Well, keep on making America great again, Legacy!
A review for Legacy Traditional Charter School - Gilbert in Gilbert, AZ

Posted April 30, 2017
SAAS is consistently one of the top 5 private schools in Puget Sound. The curriculum is challenging but fair and offers depth in science, technology, robotics, engineering, arts, and mathematics. Our son is a junior this year and the college counseling is top notch. Other than the cost of schools in this range, we only have positive things to say. This review applies to the upper school only. Our son did not go to the middle school.
A review for Seattle Academy in Seattle, WA

Posted April 30, 2017
We have a 3 year old, she was going there for a year, the reason why we placed her in ECS was mainly because we though they were "Christian Evangelical"... they are not that Christian and Evangelical, all they do is Disney Thematic, lots of movies, extra curricular activities, but not very biblical driven, see it for yourself...plus, since we took her out, her learning has increased dramatically. Yes, obviously they will do a tour with fireworks and whistles to try convince you how wonderful they are, but in reality they are not, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO RIP YOU OFF, just by using the term CHRISTIAN AND EVANGELICAL.
A review for Evangelical Christian School in Fort Myers, FL