Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted July 30, 2016
It has always been students first and preparing for more school as the goal. Great great atmosphere always !!
A review for Messmer High School in Milwaukee, WI

Posted July 30, 2016
Worst private school in West Omaha. I am a huge supporter of private education, but this school's administration is lacking in quality and leadership. My carpool kids' conversation summed it up the best. The child stated, they are opening more preschool classes because they can't keep the older kids in the school. A school that once had wait lists in every grade now has openings in most if not all grades. Look at the reviews of this site. 1/3 are rated 1 or 2. Don't be fooled by this school's team that builds up reviews on this site. There were once many more negative reviews but they requested them taken down because names were mentioned in negative reviews. If you are new to the area, talk to your neighbors, not current St. Patrick's families. I have been told on many occasions, "Oh, you go to that school where everyone leaves." My advice would be to attend St. Wenceslaus, St. Vincent or Fremont Bergan if you are seeking a quality private school education. Families that zone in DC West or Omaha tend to stay at St. Patrick's or homeschool. Those in Elkhorn or Bennington leave. We had about a dozen children leave mid year to go to the Elkhorn public schools. At least that many said they are pulling their kids before the start of the next school year. The head of the school makes no attempt to be a part of the community. This person does not know the students, does not attend sporting events, leaves early on Fridays and during parent teacher conferences, did not attend the Safety meeting regarding the parking lot during construction and refused to attend a Parish Council meeting after being asked to attend on multiple occasions.
A review for St. Patrick's Catholic School in Elkhorn, NE

Posted July 30, 2016
My children love their New School, they take time with the student's and care for all needs!!! I believe my children are really succeeded alot better with this school! I would like to thank each one of you!
A review for Swartz Upper Elementary School in Monroe, LA

Posted July 30, 2016
Cohasset does an excellent job in certain areas academically (History and Math- except not many math classes are offered) and an awful job in others (Languages, selection of math courses, technology, English ) Computer science classes are nonexistent; the foreign language department is weak at best; and the science department is not great either. Students at Cohasset go on to great universities partially because of their motivation, but largely because there is a SERIOUS grade inflation problem (thus everyone looks smart). The genetics play a huge role - kids come from very successful families, and often are able to go to top schools based on legacy. A major issue is that if your child is not an athlete, they WILL be miserable. Because Cohasset is such a small town and it has to compete with much larger towns, 99% of the student body plays sports. This is a massive disservice to students interested in other activities, as the few extracurricular clubs that the school does offer are struggling. Even the school newspaper rarely gets published because sports reign supreme. Cohasset does well in sports in relative terms (the football team won the state championships in Division 6....). Additionally, because the town is small and parents have influence, many students can get in trouble without getting punished. I regularly saw students getting a mere slap on the wrist for drug or alcohol related offenses, simply because the parents got involved. Bullying is a serious problem. Cohasset is also too small to be able to offer many activities and opportunities that a larger school would have. In summary: Cohasset does a great job of maintaining the facade of being a top-notch school; everything is truly not how it seems.
A review for Cohasset Middle/High School in Cohasset, MA

Posted July 30, 2016
This is such a wonderful school. The teachers really care to see the students succeed.
A review for Dyer Elementary School in Dyer, TN

Posted July 30, 2016
St B Elementary School is such a great school. My children loved their time here especially due to dedicated and caring teachers and an administration that was supportive of both parents and students alike. Students truly thrive and learn and are pushed to their full potential. I always felt like the door was open to me as a parent to communicate with the teachers, and I always felt like the students were the number one priority. But the best part of this school, it is not overcrowded like most other schools in Montgomery County so students really get that personalized interaction that helps them be successful.
A review for St Bethlehem Elementary School in Clarksville, TN

Posted July 30, 2016
Burt Elementary School is a great school. My kids have loved their time here and left for middle school very prepared. The teachers are caring and dedicated and the administration is supportive. Being close to APSU, the local university, is an added bonus as we get student volunteers studying to be future teachers. That extra hands on attention is great for the students. Burt Elementary has been great!
A review for Burt Elementary School in Clarksville, TN

Posted July 30, 2016
The school is overcrowded which I know isn't their fault, it's actually the districts fault. The teachers have 24+ kids in a class and no aides. They depend on parents to volunteer in the classroom to help out. I don't think that is fair for the teachers or the students. If you have a kid with mild/mod special needs, this school is horrible! They have severe/mod special ed classrooms, and only if your child is 2-4 months behind academically, will they place them in a mild/mod pull out support class. Seeing that they are an elementary school in the largest military housing community in the world, that just so happens to be an EFMP Cat V area, you would think that they would a variety of classrooms to support all kinds of learning developments. Not the case at this school. Sad! I've watched children in the last 3 years get shoved in classrooms with kids who have severe behavioral issues, all because there is no other place to put them. My advice for any parent who is unhappy with the special education services at Miller, lawyer up! If more parents come forward with their concerns, then maybe the district will listen and fix what is broken.
A review for Miller Elementary School in San Diego, CA

Posted July 30, 2016
We are grandparents who live out of town. We have been at Corinth for several activities and functions and always felt so welcome. The building is so bright and clean, and faculty and staff so helpful and friendly. We are very happy that our grandchildren are fortunate enough to attend school there!
A review for Corinth Elementary School in Shawnee Mission, KS

Posted July 30, 2016
Albion Elementary is a very welcoming school. There is a lot of parental involvement and a strong PTA. The teachers and principal are very dedicated to a high level of learning and success for all. All three of my children have attended Albion Elementary. I have nothing but great things to say about Albion and North Royalton Schools.
A review for Albion Elementary School in North Royalton, OH

Posted July 30, 2016
The whole school district is an abomination. The only people who think these schools are great are the same people who have never lived any where else and have never attended any other schools. The students cannot spell and can barely read. Any student who falls behind in progression and education is just shuffled along. The "not my problem" attitude reigns supreme. The district is so focused on test scores that they forget to actually educate these kids. The have a new principal almost every year. Can't really blame them for not wanting to stick around. I realize this is one of the poorest counties in one of the poorest states but they can do better than this. It's no wonder so many families are choosing private school and homeschooling options.
A review for Clay County High School in Ashland, AL

Posted July 30, 2016
Good school but not great. Caters to the top 5% and bottom 20%. Mix of some great teachers and others that leave much to be desired.
A review for Hollis Primary School in Hollis, NH

Posted July 30, 2016
Bad and dishonest leadership has caused our school to fall apart. Disappointed coming from a Catholic School
A review for St Anthony School in El Segundo, CA

Posted July 30, 2016
My experience at this school was amazing as it really helped me get ahead in life. This school truly helped me prepare for college, get good grades and get involved in the community.
A review for Mater Academy Charter High in Hialeah, FL

Posted July 30, 2016
Sending our kiddos to Pearl Sample was the best choice we made. The teachers, administration, and all staff are the most caring people I would want my kids around. When we've had concerns, admin and staff were quick to address our needs to best serve our children. You can tell that the teachers have the student's best interests first and foremost.
A review for Pearl Sample Elementary School in Culpeper, VA