Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 20, 2017
This is a great school. The teachers are very experienced. The new principal is also very good. He's very approachable, he holds monthly coffees with parents to understand their points of view and address any issues either right there or with follow-up action. He even holds Noche Latinas to engage and be inclusive. This is a charter school, and the good news is that they are currently accepting enrollments for the 2017 year. The principal also holds morning assemblies where he encourages the children and teaches them something new everyday, for example 'have a growth mindset', 'being responsible', some new astronomy fact of the day because a particular star or planet is going to be up in the sky that night. The school definitely makes it exciting for the children to learn!
A review for Sartorette Charter School in San Jose, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
This is my 2nd year and last year my kids will be at this school. There are never any permanent teachers and never any homework. I'm almost positive when we leave this school my kids will be very behind because of this schools inability to teach the kids and push them to learn more. I can tell that the teachers are more concerned with making things easier rather than teaching them the correct way. Not good at all!!! Can't wait to leave!
A review for George Washington Elementary School in Hillside, NJ

Posted February 20, 2017
My two children were fortunate to attend this preschool and I am so happy with the education they received. After looking at most of the preschools in the area, we decided on AMS. Both of my kids were well prepared for Kindergarten after three years here. The staff is very loving and attentive. My daughter started when she was 2 and she cried everyday. Cheryl Roberts, the Head of the School would call me and let me know she was fine each day. She and her staff made my children feel loved and safe, all while offering a great education. My children took dance and tumbling classes offered by the school. They both have very fond memories of attending this school. This was the best choice for their early education.
A review for Arcadia Montessori School in Arcadia, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
At 21 years I can still say that this school was the happiest time of my own life and my brother's. It instilled in both of us a wonder and thirst for learning that has not been quenched in all these years. This is the only school of which I am aware that encourages innovation in children; we were able to choose our activities at all times, and treated like the intelligent little five-year-olds or six-year-olds we were. I agree that negative commenters must have mistaken this school for another. Students were never pressured to perform, and this school had the loosest rules that I encountered (I afterwards went to other schools that were nowhere near as nice).
A review for Glendale Montessori School in Glendale, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
Worst year of school in my education. Would be a 0 if possible. I attended here my freshman year and moved away, and I am glad I did! The lunches were disgusting, packaged food was the only decent thing to eat at school and a lot of my peers were pretty cliquey and rude. I am just glad I'm not listening to all the construction during class. Not only the students were bullying, but even teachers were insulting students for their learning pace! Only way to have friends here is to either be rich or attractive. Not only a disappointment to the students, but to the community!
A review for Valparaiso High School in Valparaiso, IN

Posted February 20, 2017
I have four children in this school and i can honestly say that having them there has been a life changing experience for our family. The classical curriculum is challenging, but the teachers and staff are excellent and always willing to help my children where needed. My children have learned grace by example and have learned the truth and love of Jesus Christ from not only the staff, but the entire community of parents and students who are involved with this school.
A review for Our Savior Lutheran School in Houston, TX

Posted February 20, 2017
School management is unwelcoming to parents. This is true from the principal to the teachers (some exceptions). Teachers lack empathy and do not monitor bullying. It is known among parents that some teachers will "have it in" for the student if parents complain about them or if the student raises concerns about them. This makes it an environment where bullying is fostered by default. There is a lack of support for students with learning differences. I have never seen a school with such a poor reception to students with special needs. Dodson in one word: disrespectful.
A review for Rudecinda Sepulveda Dodson Middle School in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
If you want your child to learn to be a human with great skills and socialize like a true adult and be able to be successful at anything choose this school, if you are looking for a place that converts kids into robots with brains that process match and science like super computers but can't communicate or even resolve the smallest conflicts then this school is not the place!
A review for Innovations Academy in San Diego, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
My child is treated as an individual. What used to be frustrating nights doing homework has become supportive learning and skill development. At another school, they would be timed daily on how quickly they read (without focusing on reading comprehension) and would get very frustrated, but at this school, there is an emphasis on what you are reading- not how fast you can spit out words. I'm happy because my kids are happy and love school.
A review for Coweta Charter Academy in Senoia, GA

Posted February 20, 2017
The emphasis on outdoor time and social-emotional learning were huge for us. Each classroom has two teachers, which is incredible. They employ project-based learning that my daughter loves. Additionally, the teachers demonstrate so much kindness and the administration has stellar leadership.
A review for The Common School in Amherst, MA

Posted February 20, 2017
This school pushes the liberal agenda to new heights , not a very good school if you want to raise your kids to be strong, confident and independent thinkers ... STAY AWAY !!
A review for Chatham Middle School in Chatham, NJ

Posted February 20, 2017
my experience is over a decade and a half. Cindy is profit first, families with money and influence first, teachers and students that don't appeal to her last,
A review for 10th Street Preschool in Santa Monica, CA

Posted February 20, 2017
My son is first grade. He loves going to Welch. Everyone there is so nice. The school keep us informed for everything.
A review for Arlene Welch Elementary School in Naperville, IL

Posted February 20, 2017
Chittum staff are extremely effective educators who know how to make everyone feel welcome and keep students engaged.
A review for Edwin W. Chittum Elementary School in Chesapeake, VA

Posted February 20, 2017
My husband and I toured the school and we were impressed with the dedicated staff. As an educator, I could tell that the school is dedicated to excellence in many ways. As a community member, I see the good work of the PTA and support the school's efforts.
A review for Skyview Elementary School in Dallas, TX