Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 26, 2017
The teachers are a little bit unforgiving but has good education
A review for Newtown Friends School in Newtown, PA

Posted February 26, 2017
The extra mile the school goes to ensure that students do not fall behind.
A review for Chapman's Retreat Elementary School in Spring Hill, TN

Posted February 26, 2017
Love that my child receives a solid Christian foundation at this school
A review for Columbia Academy at Spring Hill in Spring Hill, TN

Posted February 26, 2017
Our son has been attending this school for the past two years and we have really enjoyed the community and experience. He is being challenged every day and is excited about going to school. The after school programming in STEM focused programs, the arts, and sports have helped round out his experience and also gives us flexibility as working parents.
A review for Holy Trinity Catholic School in Beaverton, OR

Posted February 26, 2017
My son is very happy here! It is a small school and I love that it feels like the staff cares about my child's education.
A review for Western Academy Charter School in Royal Palm Beach, FL

Posted February 26, 2017
We've had nothing but great experiences since my son started school at Rhodes! He's on the honor roll and is even an advanced student in many subjects. We've loved every teacher he has had, and love attending all the school functions!!! Glad to be a parent of a Panthers Jr student!
A review for W. H. Rhodes Elementary School in Milton, FL

Posted February 26, 2017
I have both of my kids on Scoggins and I am very happy with all the curriculum. The band teachers go beyond the expectations.
A review for Scoggins Middle School in McKinney, TX

Posted February 26, 2017
I just read this article. What a turn-off--shameful student behavior.
A review for Highland Park High School in Dallas, TX

Posted February 26, 2017
You did not immediately fire teacher who would kill all Black people.
A review for Camden County High School in Camden, NC

Posted February 26, 2017
This school has been a huge disappointment!!! This school is only focused on testing and keeping their blue ribbon and NOT about making sure that our children learn what they need to.
A review for John Vanderburg Elementary School in Henderson, NV

Posted February 26, 2017
Not to much experience going because I am not allowed to go , and since I don't drive that is another excuse. I call a few times but never get things clear of the situation or my daughters grades or challenges. They just ignore you if you don't go around.
A review for Foothill Middle School in Walnut Creek, CA

Posted February 26, 2017
The school is severely overcrowded and in dire need of relief. Currently there are over 1,860 kids in the school that is built for 1,643 students. In just two years the school will be 478 students above capacity. There is no redistributing in the pipeline and there is no new school being built or even on the drawing board. Perry Hall is not anymore the great school system that is used to be. If you are thinking of buying a property in the area I would look elsewhere.
A review for Perry Hall Middle School in Baltimore, MD

Posted February 26, 2017
The teachers and administration care about their kids. The variety of extracurricular activities available is excellent for a school of this size. They are financially stable. The emphasis is on learning and helping the students become productive members of society.
A review for Cumberland High School in Toledo, IL

Posted February 26, 2017
Many teachers here have no training at all in early childhood education. In one class, over the course of several months I saw them just sit on the side of the room with their phones and snacks not engaging with the children at all. After going to another school with all certified teachers, Insaw a big difference and my child was so much happier. I know PCUMCDS is making positive changes, but they still have a way to go.
A review for Palma Ceia United Methodist Day School in Tampa, FL

Posted February 26, 2017
I am so disappointed in the Cave Creek Goddard School. I would not recommend this school. The Director has a Master's Degree in Social Work but she knows nothing about normal child development. The school appears to have a structured program in the morning but the afternoon is chaos. I honestly don't know how much structure there is in the morning either. Furthermore, the teachers don't seem to communicate well with one another. In some classes it's as if they don't speak to one another at all.
A review for The Goddard School - Cave Creek in Cave Creek, AZ