Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted July 28, 2016
My daughter attended STEM Academy for middle school. We were worried we would not find a high school that would challenge her. She chose Islands and is in the Scientific Research Program. They moved her to Sophomore Honors classes her Freshman year. She is very happy and so are we. Great program.
A review for Island's High School in Savannah, GA

Posted July 28, 2016
MY SON WENT TO THIS SCHOOL ONLY FOR 1 YR AND I LIKED THE SCHOOL SAFETY, STAFF, TEACHERS AND AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM AND TEACHERS. EVERYTHING IS GOOD LMS KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK ON MAKING THIS SCHOOL EVEN BETTER. MY SON WOULD HAVE STAYED BUT WE MOVED I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY IF HE WOULD FINISH AT LMS.
A review for Lennox Middle School in Lennox, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
This is my daughter's 4 year and I have been super impressed with the staff, students and the school.
A review for Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School in Temple Hills, MD

Posted July 28, 2016
I'm am so happy my kids have left the school because the school is very bad because it all about the teachers. One summer the teacher took away my child's water bottle for the whole day in the middle of August when the sun is so hot and gave him no water to drink. I wouldn't recommend no one to go that school with that principal.
A review for Deep Creek Elementary School in Port Charlotte, FL

Posted July 28, 2016
MY SON WENT THERE FOR 7TH AND 8TH GRADE WHEN MY SON GOT ENROLLED TO THAT SCHOOL I HAD A DIFFERENT IMPRESSION OF THE SCHOOL SINCE KIDS WORE UNIFORMS AND ORIENTATION WAS GOOD. 7TH GRADE YR MY SON HAD DIFFERENT SUBTITUDE TEACHERS FOR HIS 3 DIFFERENT CLASSESS I THOUGHT IT WAS TEMPORALY BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. THAT SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE STEADY TEACHERS WICH I FEEL IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR KIDS EDUCATION AND LEARNING PROCESS. 8TH GRADE CAME AND SAME ISSUE I WENT THERE AND TALK TO MY SONS COUNSELORS AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS TO REACH THEM! AND MANY DRIVE BYES TO OFFICE SINCE (OFFICE STAFF NOT HELPFUL NEIGHTHER) FINALLY THEY TOOK ME SERIOUSLY AND MY SON WAS PUT IN CLASSESS WERE THEY HAD A REGULAR TEACHER. THE LAST STRAW WAS ABOUT AN INCIDENT MY SON HAD IN THERE WERE AN ADULT CAME THRU THE OFFICE AND WENT IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS THREATENED MY SON AND ANOTHER ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WITH A BLADE, MY SON RECEIVED MINOR CUTS ALONG WITH ANOTHER STUDENT. YES SCHOOL GOT INVOLVED COPS WERE CALLED I WAS CALLED, NO POLICE REPORT WAS GIVEN TO ME NO OTHER INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO ME I TRIED FOLLOWING UP WITH PRINCIPAL AND EVEN COUSELER AND NOTHING TILL THIS DAY NOTHING I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPEND WITH CASE OR AGGRESOR OF MY SON. I WENT TO POLICE STATION BUT THEY WOULD NOT RELEASE ANY INFORMATION FOR THE SECURITY OF THE AGGRESOR TILL THIS DATE I ALSO DIDNT GET NO COURT LETTER NOTHING. IM WONDERING IF THE SCHOOL EVER PRESSED ANY CHARGES. I JUST FEEL THIS SCHOOL IS NOT SAFE, NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH AND OBVIOUSLY NOT TAKING OUR KIDS SAFETY SERIOUSLY AND EDUCATION?? PLSSSS TILL THIS DATE IM STILL DISSAPOINTED AT THIS SCHOOL . MY SON WAS ENROLLED TO LMS WICH I THOUGHT AND HEARD THAT IT WAS WORSE BUT I WAS WRONG. YOU CAN SEE THE QUALITY OF CLASSWORK, HOMEWORK AND TEACHERS INVOLVEMENT IN STUDENTS EDUCATION AND SAFETY AND REGRETT SO BAD NOT PUTTING MY SON IN LMS BEFORE. CROZIER IS UNSAFE AND CROZIER STAFF, ADVISORS AND PRINCIPAL NEED TO GET BETTER AT SO MANY THINGS. CROZIER IS A BAD/TERRIBLE SCHOOL I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO NOONE! PARENTS IF YOU TAKE YOUR KIDS EDUCATIONS SERIOUSLY PUT YOUR KIDS IN ANY OTHER MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT CROZIER.
A review for Crozier (George W.) Middle School in Inglewood, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
We moved to Winston from another state a couple years ago. My children started off at another Forsyth county public school near by then we switched to Jefferson. My children did so much better at Jefferson. Not just academically but also socially. They made friends so much easier at this school. All of the students are under one roof here and not in the trailers in the back like the other school. Jefferson is a great school.
A review for Jefferson Elementary in Winston-Salem, NC

Posted July 28, 2016
This was supposed to be good but I am sad it was so bad don't go here waste of money
A review for Pillars Preparatory Academy in South River, NJ

Posted July 28, 2016
My kids were basically warehoused because they could read, listen and be quiet -- they did not need intervention of any kind, so were shunted to worksheets and "allowed" to read when their work was done. We thought this was great at first, until we realized our kids were not learning. Or rather, they were not being taught anything that they could not learn on their own. One was sent to help with the kindergarteners as the school did SOL prep for weeks on end. We discovered that the other was ill-prepared for middle school when he couldn't put a paragraph together for a book report. And this after great reviews at CK.
A review for Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary in Alexandria, VA

Posted July 28, 2016
There are a number of reasons why we are happy at YHIS. Most importantly are the academics and approach to teaching. The curriculum at YHIS is on par or above those of the local schools, and does not provide unnecessary stress from an environment focused on “teaching for the test.” Despite this, the students continue to do very well on NJ ERB tests. The math/science curriculums are at least a grade level advanced. The Unit of Inquiry approach to teaching allows the students to explore topics in depth, which keeps them interested and engaged. Also, with this approach to teaching, there is an overlap of concepts across all subjects and it better prepares students to think critically, solve problems, ask the right questions, learn how to research information, and apply creativity; all of which are characteristics that are required for a successful career in the future. Additionally, the curriculum focuses on developing well-rounded individuals by enhancing other qualities such as presentation skills (my kids have been doing presentations in Mandarin since they were 3!), leadership skills, ability to work in teams, understanding the importance of giving back, etc. Again, these are characteristics necessary for any career, which I don’t feel are taught early-on in schools that teach in a traditional manner. The excellent teachers are incredible in providing a warm environment focused on learning. They are always available to answer questions or respond to concerns. The small classroom size assures that all the students get the necessary attention. The staff is aware and involved in all aspects of the school and is also available to meet with parents. All of this and I haven’t even touched are how impressive it is that my non-heritage children are quickly becoming fluent in Mandarin, an extremely complicated language that is most widely spoken in the world. Aside from becoming bilingual, the research demonstrating the extensive benefits in brain development of children being exposed to multiple languages at an early age is immeasurable. Finally, the after-care enrichment programs are some of the best that I’ve come across. All of this provides my kids with an atmosphere where they are excited to go to school and continually have a love for learning. It also gives me comfort in knowing that I selected a school that is putting them on a clear path for success.
A review for Yinghua International School in Kingston, NJ

Posted July 28, 2016
Terrible staff. Unable to answer ANY phone calls ever! I have called several times in regards to my child's college class being offered here, because the school did not pay the class fee, and he was dropped from the class as a result. Unorganized, and rude staff. The vice principal has the absolute worst attitude. I am not re-enrolling my child here and recommend all parents to choose a better, more organized school.

Posted July 28, 2016
Great teachers, extremely helpful staff , with every conference, phone call you fell fully informed about your kid . My son was a transfer after freshman year and I couldn't be more happy about Wauconda HS !
A review for Wauconda High School in Wauconda, IL

Posted July 28, 2016
This school has been instrumental in the growth and development of my son. When he was so difficult.to handle, CRF embraced him to overcome his obstacles. The staff is highly qualified and go over and beyond on a daily basis in order to care, love, support, guide, and teach the children. As a workong parent, there is no feeling like being at ease and secure that your child is safe and being well-cared for and loved. The staff's priority is safety for each of the students and fostering independence and growth for each of them. They cater to the students' and their respective families needs. I whole heartedly recommend this school without reservation.
A review for Childrens Resources in Miami, FL

Posted July 28, 2016
My daughter went her for half of her K year. Her reading improved 10x's from the school she attended previously in South Georgia. Great school.
A review for Lanier Elementary School in Gainesville, GA

Posted July 28, 2016
Both our children have gone thru ECC, our youngest is going to kinder in the fall. Each spent 3 wonderful years there. The kindness, love, conscientious, and attention to detail on part of the staff and administration is unparalleled. They are a big reason why our kids feel smart, confident, and excited about going to school and learning. Every teacher we've had there truly took care of our children. It is a wonderful, happy place to start your child's journey.
A review for Laurel Hall Early Childhood Center in San Fernando Valley, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
My children went to this school for the 2015 2016 school year. The office staff are really friendly and helpful. It is a very low budget school. My children had no fieldtrips this year at all. The teachers do their best given the limited resources.
A review for Agnes Cotton Elementary School in San Antonio, TX