Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 25, 2017
Great community with great teachers.My son is thriving here.
A review for Feinstein (Dianne) Elementary School in San Francisco, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
The reason i choose to pay for education is to ensure my child gets the best of everything we can afford him. I find the school to be years behind others in technology and math department. I may decide to private tutor as I dont want my money wasted nor my child's time wasted. He can learn quicker and more efficiently at another facility.
A review for St Columba Catholic School in Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD

Posted February 25, 2017
The low rating saddens me because I genuinely don't think the greatschools.org website understands the purpose of this school. This isn't some regular public high school- it is an alternative school. Like the teacher below mentioned, it is for students who can't function in a "normal" school setting. All of the students who attend are there because of some reason or another. Most of these reasons fall in the range of academic struggles, issues with explusion, problems at home (such as legal problems or open social services cases), or emotional disorders. Essentially, these students are considered "at risk" in some way. But the purpose of this school is to turn their issues around to the best of their ability. The teachers care and genuinely want everyone to succeed. Although these teachers may not be able to do much about a child's homelife they can ensure that the students are given the tools to succeed in a realistic way for their sometimes dire situations. A lot of students (including myself) went from being drop-out risks to attending college or university. Even the ones who don't go to university gain the skills that are required to be an independent, functioning individual in the real world. Considering a lot of the kids' circumstances, this is VERY important. The small class sizes ensure one-on-one attention, and many of the learning techniques are better suited to the specific needs of these kids versus those in a conventional school setting. One of the unique offerings are the extra credits earned by default since they don't run on a block schedule like the other Chesterfield high schools. The school helped me customize a plan to graduate 2 years early that included night school and summer school. Night and summer school obviously aren't for everyone, but needless to stay it is an amazing option for them to offer (and one I'm happy that I took advantage of!). This school gave me the skills I needed to succeed for my particular circumstance. If your child has something going on in their life that is hurting their studies I would highly consider looking into this school. They do everything in their power to ensure that these at-risk individuals do not fall through the cracks.
A review for Chesterfield Community High School in Chester, VA

Posted February 25, 2017
This school has some particular kids that aren't encouraging. I feel comfortable sending my children there anymore
A review for Eastern Christian Middle School in Wyckoff, NJ

Posted February 25, 2017
The Administrators at Judkins are not pro-active in finding solution to bad behavior from students. One only needs to walk around the campus to see proof of the ineffectiveness of this school's leadership. There is trash EVERYWHERE from lunch time eating. No effort is made to make the student's clean up. Student restrooms are tagged with Oceano 13 gang graffiti. Behavior problems are treated with kid gloves and a slap on the wrist rather than real consequences. Send your child elsewhere for middle school, I know I wish I had.
A review for Judkins Middle School in Pismo Beach, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
Absolutely LOVE this school and the staff is amazing
A review for North End Elementary School in Fall River, MA

Posted February 25, 2017
would steer very clear of this school until the principal has more training on how to deal with bullying with both parents and children. A principals job is to steer the ship. Well, her first year on the job as a principal; the ship sunk! "Watching" bullying and parents cliques happen is disgusting. Allowing it to happen is even more disgusting. Kids are being bullied and very little to nothing is being done about it. The PTO is full of bullies this year. Moral with the school has gone done. Donations by parents have decreased immensely. You can feel the bad vibe all around the school and parents have withdrawn from helping/volunteering to avoid it. Having the principal tell a parent one thing, and then come to find out she told 2 other parents something completely different about the same topic says a lot about who she is. Being "neutral" doesn't work for a principal. Don't be afraid to be sued. Stick up for what you believe in, and what's right. My daughter was removed from this school and transferred to another school and is doing 100% better.
A review for Chandler Traditional Academy-Freedom in Gilbert, AZ

Posted February 25, 2017
Our daughter is in TK and doing very well. She loves her teacher and her fellow scholars. We couldn't be happier having her go there and look forward to the next 5 years!
A review for Cadman Elementary School in San Diego, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
Cowden admin., teachers, and staff are easy and fun to work with. They routinely provide differentiated learning opportunities for their students and emphasize independence and problem-solving skills. The staff is respectful and engaging with students. We appreciate our students and supportive families.
A review for Cowden Elementary School in Springfield, MO

Posted February 25, 2017
We moved to the neighborhood for the school and have never been disappointed. The principal is especially fantastic. His competency trickles down to the teachers and staff. Great little school.
A review for Foster El School in Pittsburgh, PA

Posted February 25, 2017
Pros- My child has built many positive relationships with peers and teachers. Peapod is a Project Construct school (learn while you play!) and develops interesting lessons, prepares nutritious family-style meals, and has a great outside play area. The staff is friendly and approachable and we appreciate the daily updates. Cons-I would like to see more consistency with staff. They have rotated quite a bit this year. Often the facilities appear to be untidy and dirty- maybe they need a custodian? That being said, we have enjoyed Peapod and would highly recommend to others in the community.
A review for Peapod Learning Center in Springfield, MO

Posted February 25, 2017
My child loves to go to school this year! We are new to Holland and appreciate the positive reward system they have in place for students. I feel that the admin., teachers, and staff care about my child's social/emotional and academic development. The special events they hold are always fun and family-friendly, too.
A review for Holland Elementary School in Springfield, MO

Posted February 25, 2017
Little Angels is the best school, whether it is regarding discipline, education, environment, or teachers. As a 7-8 year alumn of this school, there has not been a single day of my life where I haven't felt nostalgic of my days at Little Angels. The education is incomparable to other schools; Any student in Little Angels will automatically have an upperhand compared to other students in different schools and will definitely have a head start in their life. The teachers are amazing. We often hear the word family implemented in schools, but how often do you actually see family values in schools? As mentioned, my 7-8 year graduating class continues to keep in touch and are close friends. If someone is interested in taking their child to this amazing and one of a kind school, without a doubt, this school is your best option! Can't wait to visit soon!, Alumn
A review for Little Angels Academy Burbank Inc. in Burbank, CA

Posted February 25, 2017
Our son is in kindergarten and we couldn't be happier. The faculty is free to teach how kids learn best and not "to the test." He receives a lot of personalized attention and we feel part of a close community.
A review for Harrisburg Academy in Wormleysburg, PA

Posted February 25, 2017
While the Catholic faith is taught, it's not necessarily practiced by administration in the way they carry themselves and make decisions around the school. Lots of preferential treatment for the families of those with the ability to contribute to the building fund. Academics are still strong with some good teachers still at the school, but the athletic program is a travesty. Look at Regents or Trinity for a better all around experience. We have been at SGCS for a long time, but will be leaving after this year.
A review for St. Gabriel's Catholic School in Austin, TX