Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2016 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted July 28, 2016
Jefferson is a fantastic school! Excellent principal, dedicated staff, diverse student body, and helpful PTA.
A review for Jefferson Elementary in Winston-Salem, NC

Posted July 28, 2016
I have one Bells Ferry Alumni (K-5th), and another about to finish. The teachers and staff at this school are exceptional. I have spent many hours there as a volunteer, over our years, and have always felt welcome and appreciated. Whenever I've had questions or concerns, the administration has been quick to address them, and even follow up to be sure the issue was resolved. My kids are lucky to go to a neighborhood school like Bells Ferry.
A review for Bells Ferry Elementary School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 28, 2016
This school's new name is Mandarin Immersion Magnet School. It's only 4 yrs old and in 2016 ranks #10 in HISD and #20 out of 857 in the Greater Houston area. They also had the 3rd highest STAAR test scores in the district in 2016. It's very difficult to get into now. My child enrolled when the school first opened and I knew we were going to be in for a bumpy ride until the school became more established. Some bumps are ongoing only because it's a new school but overall most parents I talk to are happy. The admin is very responsive to parent feedback and the PTO is very active creating benefits that most schools don't have until they're much older. Ie, every morning before school starts the principle gives a lesson about a Chinese idiom or traits that our students should strive for. Ie Courage, Compassion etc. to go along with their character building curriculum at school. As for fluency if your child has no Chinese speaking ability don't expect your child to be fluent after a few months. Some parents left because they thought their kids would be fluent after a year and have spontaneous Chinese conversations with their friends which is completely unrealistic b/c even the native speakers don't do that! Any person who grew up in a bilingual family knows this. Personally I've been happy with the results so far, especially since my child couldn't speak any Chinese. Now she can hold simple/basic conversations in Mandarin with zero accent. When she overhears native Chinese speakers having a conversation she'll eavesdrop and say that while she can't understand everything she does understand the gist of their conversation and understands a lot more than what she can say. Often MIMS students win and place at local Chinese speaking contests and always rank in NTB and UIL contests. The students here are very bright. Most of the incoming kinders already know how to read. MIMS also ranks #1 for most diverse school in TX though I've noticed a lot more native Chinese kids are enrolling lately. I've spoken to their parents and found out they enrolled because their kids were refusing to speak Chinese at home and forgetting their Chinese. After MIMS, the kids don't resist and their Chinese greatly improves. MIMS also promotes many other things like art, entrepreneurship, business skills, & programming. BTW, MIMS really is immersion. Don't let the 2 star review scare you.
A review for Mandarin Chinese Language Immersio in Bellaire, TX

Posted July 28, 2016
I am a concerned parent that is horrified about the reviews & comments I have read about this school. We are moving from AL & bought a home in this school zone. I feel I have much to fear when it comes to bullying & unprofessionalism of this school. Can anyone shed light for new parents entering what seems like a kill zone; not a great educational environment? Are these rumors true about bullying, gangs, school staff?
A review for Cedar Hill Elementary School in Lawrenceville, GA

Posted July 28, 2016
As an educator, I understand the importance of making a child's first experience with school a good one. The Young School has been a wonderful start to my daughter's education. The teachers nurture and love the children. They teach children how to appropriately express their emotions, be kind, and care for one another. The school's project based, experiential approach to learning teaches children to be creative thinkers and leaders. In addition to providing the children with many opportunities to explore and think independently within the classroom, the school also provides optional classes to help children explore other interests. For example, my daughter's love of gymnastics and dance started with the classes that she took at the Young School. Within the classroom, the children are grouped with children no more than six months apart from them in age so that the teachers can teach them at their developmental level. But, the school also provides opportunities for mixed age activities, helping the older children to become leaders for the younger children. For all of these reasons, I feel confident that when my child leaves the Young School to start kindergarten that she will be willing to take positive risks and make the most out of her future education.
A review for Young School Elc in Gambrills, MD

Posted July 28, 2016
I love this school it is just as great as when I attended it 60 years ago !
A review for J Giles Elementary School in Norridge, IL

Posted July 28, 2016
This school is a gem!! We feel very fortunate to have our daughter enrolled here. VNS has such a caring, warm environment for children to grow. In just the last 4 months my daughter has learned so much. She is always excited to go to school and see her friends and teachers. It is a play-based school with loving teachers and wonderful parents. It is a Coop preschool. Parent's help make the decisions and the activities are always emailed to the parents in advance. The teachers are very organized and really know what they are doing and very easy to talk to.
A review for Village Nursery School in Daly City, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
this school serves its student body well and has strong staff, but its facilities could use some TLC
A review for Lowell High School in San Francisco, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
This is a safe place to share your honest opinions of a school, whether good or bad. Learn more. This is a safe place to share your honest opinions of a school, whether good or bad. Learn more.
A review for Campolindo High School in Moraga, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
it is disappointing that a disgruntled employee has tried to inhibit future children, parents and employees from attending this wonderful and warm school. as a parent and member of the community, all i have ever seen are smiles and the assurance that my child is in a safe and loving school environment. the small class sizes reinforce the fact that someone is always looking after my child. everyone at the school knows our name and they always address us by name. the sense of family and togetherness is what is truly important in an academic setting. teachers care about their students. administration cares about their students. i see many staff working together for the sake of children. it takes a village to raise a child and at Prodigy, it is just that.
A review for Prodigy Learning Center in Philadelphia, PA

Posted July 28, 2016
My daughter attended STEM Academy for middle school. We were worried we would not find a high school that would challenge her. She chose Islands and is in the Scientific Research Program. They moved her to Sophomore Honors classes her Freshman year. She is very happy and so are we. Great program.
A review for Island's High School in Savannah, GA

Posted July 28, 2016
MY SON WENT TO THIS SCHOOL ONLY FOR 1 YR AND I LIKED THE SCHOOL SAFETY, STAFF, TEACHERS AND AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM AND TEACHERS. EVERYTHING IS GOOD LMS KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK ON MAKING THIS SCHOOL EVEN BETTER. MY SON WOULD HAVE STAYED BUT WE MOVED I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY IF HE WOULD FINISH AT LMS.
A review for Lennox Middle School in Lennox, CA

Posted July 28, 2016
This is my daughter's 4 year and I have been super impressed with the staff, students and the school.
A review for Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School in Temple Hills, MD

Posted July 28, 2016
I'm am so happy my kids have left the school because the school is very bad because it all about the teachers. One summer the teacher took away my child's water bottle for the whole day in the middle of August when the sun is so hot and gave him no water to drink. I wouldn't recommend no one to go that school with that principal.
A review for Deep Creek Elementary School in Port Charlotte, FL

Posted July 28, 2016
MY SON WENT THERE FOR 7TH AND 8TH GRADE WHEN MY SON GOT ENROLLED TO THAT SCHOOL I HAD A DIFFERENT IMPRESSION OF THE SCHOOL SINCE KIDS WORE UNIFORMS AND ORIENTATION WAS GOOD. 7TH GRADE YR MY SON HAD DIFFERENT SUBTITUDE TEACHERS FOR HIS 3 DIFFERENT CLASSESS I THOUGHT IT WAS TEMPORALY BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. THAT SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE STEADY TEACHERS WICH I FEEL IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR KIDS EDUCATION AND LEARNING PROCESS. 8TH GRADE CAME AND SAME ISSUE I WENT THERE AND TALK TO MY SONS COUNSELORS AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS TO REACH THEM! AND MANY DRIVE BYES TO OFFICE SINCE (OFFICE STAFF NOT HELPFUL NEIGHTHER) FINALLY THEY TOOK ME SERIOUSLY AND MY SON WAS PUT IN CLASSESS WERE THEY HAD A REGULAR TEACHER. THE LAST STRAW WAS ABOUT AN INCIDENT MY SON HAD IN THERE WERE AN ADULT CAME THRU THE OFFICE AND WENT IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS THREATENED MY SON AND ANOTHER ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WITH A BLADE, MY SON RECEIVED MINOR CUTS ALONG WITH ANOTHER STUDENT. YES SCHOOL GOT INVOLVED COPS WERE CALLED I WAS CALLED, NO POLICE REPORT WAS GIVEN TO ME NO OTHER INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO ME I TRIED FOLLOWING UP WITH PRINCIPAL AND EVEN COUSELER AND NOTHING TILL THIS DAY NOTHING I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPEND WITH CASE OR AGGRESOR OF MY SON. I WENT TO POLICE STATION BUT THEY WOULD NOT RELEASE ANY INFORMATION FOR THE SECURITY OF THE AGGRESOR TILL THIS DATE I ALSO DIDNT GET NO COURT LETTER NOTHING. IM WONDERING IF THE SCHOOL EVER PRESSED ANY CHARGES. I JUST FEEL THIS SCHOOL IS NOT SAFE, NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH AND OBVIOUSLY NOT TAKING OUR KIDS SAFETY SERIOUSLY AND EDUCATION?? PLSSSS TILL THIS DATE IM STILL DISSAPOINTED AT THIS SCHOOL . MY SON WAS ENROLLED TO LMS WICH I THOUGHT AND HEARD THAT IT WAS WORSE BUT I WAS WRONG. YOU CAN SEE THE QUALITY OF CLASSWORK, HOMEWORK AND TEACHERS INVOLVEMENT IN STUDENTS EDUCATION AND SAFETY AND REGRETT SO BAD NOT PUTTING MY SON IN LMS BEFORE. CROZIER IS UNSAFE AND CROZIER STAFF, ADVISORS AND PRINCIPAL NEED TO GET BETTER AT SO MANY THINGS. CROZIER IS A BAD/TERRIBLE SCHOOL I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO NOONE! PARENTS IF YOU TAKE YOUR KIDS EDUCATIONS SERIOUSLY PUT YOUR KIDS IN ANY OTHER MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT CROZIER.
A review for Crozier (George W.) Middle School in Inglewood, CA