Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 19, 2017
Excellent school. Prepares their students for the future academically, socially, spiritually. Very proud to be a part of the St Stanislaus family.
A review for St Stanislaus School in Fall River, MA

Posted February 19, 2017
My Daughter has attended this school for 2 years now and has excelled at her studies and enjoyed volley ball and cheer. I love the interaction will all the staff. Everyone is always positive and eager to be part of your child's learning. The sports teams are based on Christian beliefs and it's heart warming to see both opposing teams pray together.
A review for Hampton Christian Elementary School in Hampton, VA

Posted February 19, 2017
Really overcrowded and kids get no focused help from a clearly over stretched staff. Day starts with busload after busload of students who have to file into the gymnasium before they can go to class. It's amazing they can fit all those kids into the school. Just go and sit in the parking lot in the morning near where they drop the kids. It's astonishing. Our daughter claimed you could barely walk in the halls between classes without getting pushed, tripped and shoved. Our daughter was sick to her stomach every day having to go so we switched mid-year to a local private school. All the local private schools see their enrollment spike by 20-30% mid-year when public school parents get just too fed up with the overcrowded public schools.
A review for Webb Bridge Middle School in Alpharetta, GA

Posted February 19, 2017
We felt unwanted in this school. This school cannot be called a partner for molding yourkids character. They are just concerned of their scores. They pushed kids too much especially if they know they have a potential which almost pressures the kids. Test scores are calculated in average and so for them they push those who are advance to get high scores so it adds higher scores. If you are not a social type of family dont go here. The principal is not helpful too. She'll make you feel uncomfortable.
A review for Endeavor Charter School in Wake Forest, NC

Posted February 19, 2017
Our oldest daughter transferred to there in 3rd grade and was welcomed by the children and their families and their teachers and the administration. All of the stakeholders there make it a special place, which may be why it is thriving compared to other nearby Catholic schools.
A review for St Bonaventure Parish School in Glenshaw, PA

Posted February 19, 2017
The administration and current parents don't seem to support the needs of new students. I would like it more if we had started in kindergarten, but it's a terrible choice for transfers.
A review for St Sebastian School in Pittsburgh, PA

Posted February 18, 2017
Ive had 2 kids in this school. The last one was 7 years ago. What a diffrence 7 yrs makes. Its so crowded someone is going to get hurt. My son cant get to his locker. His friend whom his small for his age gets bullied daily. The teachers are amazing but its turning into a city school bec of overcrowding. There is gangs from the city here now. They all live in Dunfield. DONT MOVE HERE. THEY ARE SAYING NO CHANGES TIL ATLEAST 2020.
A review for Perry Hall Middle School in Baltimore, MD

Posted February 18, 2017
Coming from Jersey, I was concerned about finding a decent school for my grandson. Being that the local school was filled, we were sent to Curlew Creek. This is a true blessing in disguise. I love his teachers, the principle is great and they are very professional with a "kids first attitude." I couldn't be happier!
A review for Curlew Creek Elementary School in Palm Harbor, FL

Posted February 18, 2017
My son has been going to Kay School for over a year, and I am very pleased with his progress. The hands-on learning for math and sciences has been wonderful to teach him about fractions, solids/liquids/gases, and other concepts I did not learn about until elementary school. My son also really enjoys the nature walks every Thursday--he is always discovering something to spark his curiosity. The school facility is very cheerful, clean and well-maintained, and the staff is always joyful and welcoming. I have recommended this school to several of my friends.
A review for Kay School in Herndon, VA

Posted February 18, 2017
This is an amazing school, it takes the best of Waldorf and blends it with more traditional academics. There is a wonderful sense of community with many festivals and gatherings. Kids are supported in maintaining the magic of childhood, and I have not witnessed any bullying, older kids tend to look out for the younger children. And it does have all the Waldorf essentials, beeswax, silks, puppets, songs, rhythm, as well as nature based activities, handwork, and language classes.
A review for Coastal Grove Charter School in Arcata, CA

Posted February 18, 2017
I only had one of my children attend this school. He didn't have a good experience. He witnessed teachers talking down to students (you're not going to do anything good with your life). He tried to help a teacher by saying that she was on the wrong page and he got fussed at saying, "don't correct an adult". He was suspended for 2 days for slamming his books on the desk. The previous day I got a letter saying that he was missing quality educational time by being tardy (but being suspending wouldn't affect that?) The front desk would never greet me when I approached the desk. I find as being a newcomer to Erath they treat you like an outsider. If you weren't born and raised here then you don't belong (I've been told this by others also.) I never meet friendly, helpful people.
A review for Erath High School in Erath, LA

Posted February 18, 2017
Teachers and staff are very compassionate, very loving. They make sure your child is learning and they do it in a very positive way. I have never been more happy than with any other school. As of now the school is K-8. There is no high school. This is an issue for us since we have an 8th grader at the school. Parent involvement is phenomenal! It's so nice to drop off your child and know that they will be well taken care of. The students are good kids. I don't hear about bullying or fights or disrespect. Enroll your child today!
A review for Acadiana Renaissance Charter Academy in Youngsville, LA

Posted February 18, 2017
if you really pay attention, LCS has not has any recent reviews until one negative review was made on 2/14/17 now on 2/17/17 we see 4 new reviews. good reviews, full of lies. This is a TERRIBLE school. the teachers are teaching math wrong to the students and students are given grades. If they leave and go somewhere else, they perform below grade level on placement test given by other schools. these teachers are not qualified and they can not teach. please do not send your child here. They claim to prepare kids for college but they can not prepare kids for middle school.
A review for Lanham Christian School in Goddard, MD

Posted February 18, 2017
NBE rocks! Great school culture--staff care about the children and they care about one another. Students are treated with respect. An incredible place to see my kids grow up :)
A review for Nannie Berry Elementary School in Hendersonville, TN

Posted February 18, 2017
Poor decision making regarding discipline of students and handling of parental complaints. Poor communication with parents. Many of the staff are more concerned about bullying complaints, that are not actually bullying, than more important situations that are occurring in the school ( i.e.students making out in the hallways, teachers that are not truly educating the students, teachers/coaches that criticize and influence students self-esteem, true bullying) I would not recommend this school to anyone that has an opportunity to go to another school.
A review for Western Rockingham Middle in Madison, NC