Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 26, 2017
Great sense of community. The students will all go to HHS, not split up. My children loved going there. Teachers are caring and knowledgeable.
A review for Herndon Middle School in Herndon, VA

Posted February 26, 2017
Great school. Teachers, PTA, students are all a tight community.
A review for Clearview Elementary School in Herndon, VA

Posted February 26, 2017
My child has some special needs and the staff at this school are the best we have ever had. They truly put their hearts into the students and care about each of them. AND it's a STEM school! I highly recommend this school!
A review for McKinley Elementary School in Owatonna, MN

Posted February 26, 2017
From the moment we stepped on the campus, we knew we had found a treasure! The education provided is excellent, and the one on one attention our children receive is invaluable. The fact that they are excelling academically is a testimony to the great teachers at NSCS. Equally as important as the academics is the spiritual development of the children. Knowing that their hearts are being challenged with biblical principals that support what we teach at home is reassuring to us as parents. We are confident that our decision to send our children to NSCS is one that will reap great rewards, and we are thankful for it!
A review for North Shore Christian School in Lynn, MA

Posted February 26, 2017
On April 7, 2016, a community member posted that the Language Arts teacher at STCS was "sub-par." In May of 2016, three of that teacher's students won all three writing scholarships offered to incoming Freshmen by St. Michael's Catholic Academy. In the fall of 2016, that "sub-par" teacher had her students submit compositions to the DAR's writing contest "Celebrating a Century: America's National Parks." Her students took first place citywide at both the 7th and 8th grade levels. Because of people like that "community member," she has since been replaced by an inexperienced teacher who is working to obtain his math certification.
A review for St. Theresas Catholic School in Austin, TX

Posted February 26, 2017
We could not disagree with the previous review more. ALA has been wonderful for our family.
A review for Ala Mesa in Mesa, AZ

Posted February 26, 2017
Dunwoody High School continues to receive academic accolades for the results it is producing for both the students and the community. Fourteen DeKalb County schools were recognized for generating some of the best student achievement statewide in 2016 as announced this month. The 2016 Single Statewide Accountability System awards is a listing of Georgia schools that have exhibited high student performance and/or academic growth. It’s measured by the College and Career Ready Performance Index from the three most recent school years. The awards are given by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement and Dunwoody High School is a most deserving recipient of this award for 2016. The outstanding faculty and committed students are making this happen and offer additional evidence that Dunwoody High School is indeed a school of academic excellence and achievement.
A review for Dunwoody High School in Dunwoody, GA

Posted February 26, 2017
The administration cares more about appearances and paperwork than actually teaching the students. The administration does not honor the teacher contract and treats the staff like errant children. The student body is ok, but there are fights almost daily and constant issues with conflict. This is a terrible school.
A review for Information Technology High School in Queens, NY

Posted February 26, 2017
There are some great teachers here, but the administration is not exactly stellar in being understanding and correctly solving problems. The VP is not a very cordial person or people friendly, she needs to find a different career. I have had 2 friends leave this school because they were ignored and or bullied...this after both were extremely committed volunteers spending countless hours helping in the school. These moms were both very even keeled and not drama mamas by any means and yet their pleas were ignored and their children became 'targets.' It was very sad, so again - there are good teachers here, but the way LA operates is not good. They tend to not listen to parents who have legitimate issues and treat them like they are being difficult. Office staff...ya - like another parent stated - not exactly a cheery bunch, but if you make an effort they can be cordial enough.
A review for Lincoln Academy in Pleasant Grove, UT

Posted February 26, 2017
My child has been at The Montessori House for three years (one year of Montessori Stepping Stone and two year in the Pre-Primary Montessori full-day program). Next year she'll attend Kindergarten at her older brother's elementary school. I want to thank The Montessori House and all the teachers who've worked with her for the last 3 year. They have impacted her life in such a positive way. She has come so far, and I am confident that she has been given her a strong foundation to build on. It has been a very positive experience for my family.
A review for The Montessori House School in Tenafly, NJ

Posted February 26, 2017
Teachers truly care for the students. The school offers a lot of different opportunities for the students to get involved for a school this size.
A review for Indiana Christian Academy in Anderson, IN

Posted February 26, 2017
Fantastic school full of great students, teachers, and administration. And the band is starting to be the jewel of the North, thanks to the new band teacher.
A review for Sullivan North High School in Kingsport, TN

Posted February 26, 2017
I went to Marian Catholic high school a few years ago, and being a minority I was subjected to racism. I personally felt like the teachers didn't like me because of my race. Of course when I told someone about this they didn't do anything about this. Don't send you child to this closed minded school, unless your child is a white male.
A review for Marian Catholic High School in Tamaqua, PA

Posted February 26, 2017
You are fortunate if your children will be going to Jefferson. My daughter has had six excellent teachers in a row, although some of that may be luck. But over all, most of the teachers are excellent, engaged, and caring for their students. In the lower grades, I felt there was too much homework with not enough emphasis on quality over quantity. My understanding is that the lower grades have virtually eliminated homework. I believe kids should learn discipline and a positive work ethic early, so there should be a balance in giving quality homework appropriate for grade level. Although there were some challenges when moving to a common core curriculum, on the whole the school has successfully achieved this. My daughter has exceeded standards on the new state tests for two years in a row, so I believe the school is properly preparing students. While I agree that the GATE offerings are limited, I appreciate that teachers volunteer their time to prepare for and teach enrichment classes. As a working mom, I wish I had more time to volunteer, but I appreciate that so many parents are involved in PTA and donate their time. The PTA and RBEF sponsor many enrichment activities like Hands on Art, gardening and nutrition lessons, and field trips. We feel very fortunate that our daughter has received an excellent foundation for her education at Jefferson!
A review for Jefferson Elementary School in Redondo Beach, CA

Posted February 26, 2017
The school is great . My daughters teacher is awesome. And very organized ... I would appreciate to see the principal more friendly when it comes to give directives to parents. We all know kids safety is important and no one want to see a child hit by a school bus. My point is when You talk to a parent and give directives how to pick your child, please do it in a friendly manner and not come and tell us what to do and leave without greeting us and smiling. This is rude . Thank you ! We are all stressed in life but if everyone make effort to be friendly , this world will be better !
A review for Northridge Elementary School in Oklahoma City, OK