PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I feel teachers truly care for my child, and I have a hard, hyperactive one! I can really see they love him and do their best for him to succeed in life. That is priceless to me as a parent.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are taught under christian principles. I like to see how teachers and school staff follow the Bible to resolve conflicts and other problems.

I had tried public school for a few years before sending my child to Evangel. I absolutely LOVE this school! The teachers are so involved and interested in helping my child succeed. I've never had that in public school. It's a much harder school if compared to public schools, but I prefer it. Kids are taught be be responsible from a young age, which I love if you think how the millennials are turning out to be. I seriously do not have one bad thing to say about this school. I love the staff, the teachers, the families.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

And when I say very effective, I mean the following: - very effective at stealing from students and holding their possessions for ransom (no joke, several students have had to give teachers money in exchange for their lunch boxes, school books, etc.) - very effective at humiliating students in front of their peers - very effective at taking away any value from a student that is not related to literature or history (whether a student holds other talents, but aren't held to nearly as a high of a standard as students who are great at taking a history test....)

Possibly the most hypocritical "Christian" environment. Really really do your research about this school before sending your kid here. Sure they'll learn about Greek theology and how to write a thesis paper, but when it comes to finding value in themselves...you'll need to look elsewhere.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are amazing!!! I just can not tell u how impressed I have been with them all.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son just finished kindergarten the homework was just right. I hear the liad gets heavier but that is what I expect as a parent and I'm fine with that.

The teachers and staff are amazing. If you want your child to get "The Best" Classical Christian education you must send them here! My son loves it and so does his mom!

My son has gone here for 5 years since k-4 and every teacher has been placed in his life for a reason. He continues to excel in his faith as well as his school classes. Most kids includng himself are on A honor roll every time. And considering they run an accelerated learning curriculum that speaks volumes for the teachers. BEST SCHOOL EVER!

My children attended this school for the past 4 years and It is truely a wonderful school. The academics are top notch- the teachers are amazing, students respectful to their teachers and one another. A++ school.

Last modified Evangel Classical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12