Alabaster, AL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 01, 2013
My son has gone here for 5 years since k-4 and every teacher has been placed in his life for a reason. He continues to excel in his faith as well as his school classes. Most kids includng himself are on A honor roll every time. And considering they run an accelerated learning curriculum that speaks volumes for the teachers. BEST SCHOOL EVER!

Posted October 20, 2012
My children attended this school for the past 4 years and It is truely a wonderful school. The academics are top notch- the teachers are amazing, students respectful to their teachers and one another. A++ school.

Posted July 25, 2012
My children have attended this school for 5 years. I could not be more pleased with the education that they are receiving. They are taught to be life long learners but more importantly to be culture changers. They learn how to defend their faith. They have wonderful opportunities to do Christian service projects. Visit the website to see what the latest service project has been. If you are looking for your child to be educated from a Christian worldview in every subject you should visit the school. There is a wonderful atmosphere of respect and genuine love for learning. The attitude of the students' at ECCS is to do well and to always remember to represent Christ well. The school does ask that you sign a commitment to attend for the year and I am sure bases the budget on those commitments.

Posted June 03, 2012
This is such an incredible school in so many ways! The Christian education which the children receive is second to none. The education that the children receive in all the other subjects is beyond compare. Everyday I am amazed with all that my children are learning. The entire staff is so caring and when you walk into the school you immediately feel like you are part of a large caring "family". Here you feel like you are welcome to come and see what your child is learning at any time and they encourage you to be a part of the school in a number of ways. The way in which they teach each subject is made so interesting that the students all seem to LOVE learning--never tedious or boring in any shape, form or fashion. I cannot say enough positive words about this school---it won my heart from the first day my children started going there.

Posted May 17, 2012
My wife and I love ECCS. This is a truly Christian school with a strong academic focus as well. In our experience, the graduates are grounded in faith and extremely well prepared to move on to college. Scholarship amounts offered to the graduates are amazing. Students are actively serving their community through required service hours and dedicated service days when the entire upper school participates in focused community service. The teachers and administrators are excellent Christian leaders. I could not possibly be happier with the school my children attend.

Evangel Classical Christian School 2

Posted May 08, 2012
If you want a decent academic school with mediocre Christian principles, then this school is fine. However, its school statement says that "doctrines will clearly delineate the Reformed view of the Presbyterian Church of America." This is NOT the case. Also, in the year we attended, there was not one single opportunity for Christian service or ministry, but many social activities.

Evangel Classical Christian School 3

Posted January 29, 2012
The teachers were nice, however I was disappointed when we decided to withdraw my daughter after 2 weeks because she was so unhappy about attending that we were still required to pay the $430 / month tuition until the end of the school year. It's disheartening that a school that poses as having christian values would not have compassion on a family that just can't afford to pay the tuition when their child is no longer attending. Yes, it was in the contract we signed, however she only went for 2 weeks. Very heartbreaking.

Posted August 29, 2011
My son will NOT attend anywhere else...Cassical Edu is second to none!!! My son has attended 4 years and it gets better and better!

Posted October 11, 2009
This is our 5th year at ECCS and we Love it! I could not be happier with my how much my two chidren are learning. Praise God for a school like Evangel!

Posted August 03, 2009

Evangel Classical Christian School
423 Thompson Road, Alabaster, AL  35007
Last modified Evangel Classical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangel Classical Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top