Ashland, AL

Clay County High School 5

Posted February 20, 2012
I went to this school my whole life and i love it. If I had a chance to go back i would. i left everything behind there. The teachers and students were great . Id like to thank this schookl for teaching me everything I know.

Posted August 08, 2009
i was a student here last year i wish to attend here for the rest of my highschool carrer the teachers an coaches are absolutly great i love playing basketball for cchs no matter what or who you are you have respect from everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 29, 2008
I just think it is wrong that a student cannot qualify for Valedictorian, Salutatorian, or Historian unless they have been in this particular school for the entire 9-12th grade years.. personally I am a sophomore and this is my first year here and I do believe that I have the potential and capability of being Valedictorian, Salutatorian, or Historian of my class by the time graduation comes. Overall, I believe in this case that policy is very unfair to a student that has worked hard in highschool and continued to work hard throughout their highschool years.

Clay County High School 4

Posted August 29, 2007
I was a student at this school last year and i think that it is the greatest!!

220 3rd St SW, Ashland, AL  36251
Last modified Clay County High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Clay County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top