Bad
Good

The whole school district is an abomination. The only people who think these schools are great are the same people who have never lived any where else and have never attended any other schools. The students cannot spell and can barely read. Any student who falls behind in progression and education is just shuffled along. The "not my problem" attitude reigns supreme. The district is so focused on test scores that they forget to actually educate these kids. The have a new principal almost every year. Can't really blame them for not wanting to stick around. I realize this is one of the poorest counties in one of the poorest states but they can do better than this. It's no wonder so many families are choosing private school and homeschooling options.

I went to this school my whole life and i love it. If I had a chance to go back i would. i left everything behind there. The teachers and students were great . Id like to thank this schookl for teaching me everything I know.

i was a student here last year i wish to attend here for the rest of my highschool carrer the teachers an coaches are absolutly great i love playing basketball for cchs no matter what or who you are you have respect from everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think it is wrong that a student cannot qualify for Valedictorian, Salutatorian, or Historian unless they have been in this particular school for the entire 9-12th grade years.. personally I am a sophomore and this is my first year here and I do believe that I have the potential and capability of being Valedictorian, Salutatorian, or Historian of my class by the time graduation comes. Overall, I believe in this case that policy is very unfair to a student that has worked hard in highschool and continued to work hard throughout their highschool years.

I was a student at this school last year and i think that it is the greatest!!

Last modified Clay County High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12