Bay Minette Intermediate School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
I absolutely loved my time on this campus while my daughter attended school here. I have a son moving up to BMIS next year and I can't wait. The faculty and staff were so warm and I felt like the campus was a true family. The education she received was top-notch and I am proud to send my children to this school. A proud mom

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted January 26, 2008
Thyis school is great for my children!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 05, 2006
BMMS is a great school. We have a new school that is open 7-8 grade.

Posted April 16, 2006
to other that have written about this school thing have changed,we now have a brand new 8 million doller school next to wal mart. we have a full term principle tath can do her job,our school is currently on a list that says the school must improve but it has.test score at this school are higher than all other middle schools in baldwin county. the sports programs are great.The only problem is the music department. the best band director they had was fired in eaary 2004. parent involment is ok.

Bay Minette Intermediate School 4

Posted September 20, 2005
We recently moved into Bay Minette and have had a very positive experience with BMMS. Our son is in 7th grade and has a wonderful teaching staff. They are caring and strive to motivate all of the students. Our son is involved in football and Coach Powell is a credit to his profession. He stresses academics, teamwork, and good sportsmanship above just winning for the sake of winning.

Bay Minette Intermediate School 1

Posted October 08, 2004
We did not feel that our child was safe at BMMS. The administration is not able to help solve problems with bullying against our child. They wanted the police to do their disciplinary action for them. We have removed our child from this school.

Bay Minette Intermediate School 3

Posted July 11, 2004
- a former student

Posted May 13, 2004

Bay Minette Intermediate School 1

Posted September 09, 2003
BMMS needs to be cleaned out!! The school is in horrible condition. It is a safety hazard for the students and teachers. There are problems with the administration that starts with the Interim Principal, and it continues all the way down to the teachers. The students are treated like second class citizens and the parents have no voice--no PTO no PTA, nothing. As soon as I am out of school, my husband and I have decided to leave Bay Minette.

Bay Minette Intermediate School
600 Blackburn Ave, Bay Minette, AL  36507
Last modified Bay Minette Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay Minette Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top