Bessemer, AL

Westhills Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2007
My only complaint(s)are the timeliness -or lack of- in communication (i.e. notes to go home that are time-sensitive) and the class sizes. Overall, I have been very happy with the quality of learning my child has received at Westhiills. The staff is friendly and professional, and I love it when my child comes home to tell me what new thing they learned or topic they discussed. I was especially happy to see familiar names and faces of people who came through the Bessemer education system teaching/giving back to it as well.

Westhills Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006

Westhills Elementary School
710 Glenn Rd, Bessemer, AL  35022
Last modified Westhills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westhills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top