Birmingham, AL

Posted October 19, 2014
This is my son's second year at Crumley, to say that the experience has been wonderful. He actually enjoys going to school. The teachers and administration are very supportive and aware of what's going on.

Posted October 24, 2013
This is my daughter second year at Crumly Chapel, and I have been satisfied with the principal, teachers, and staff. Everyone seen to be very concern and nice.

Posted October 28, 2012
My son is in the second grade and I love his teacher Mrs. Varden.....she is an excellent teacher. Starting from kindergarten with Mrs.Hall, first grade with Ms. Nixon, and now second grade with Mrs.Varden. I thank GOD for these teachers because they are ALL very caring and concern about the kids.....and that's what it is all about.

Crumly Chapel Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2012
I will not be sending my son to Crumly Chapel next year! I think the teachers are possibly not qualified and in my opinion incompetent. Dont waste your time going to the principal because it does no good. If you do send your child, I would advice popping in from time to time. I have observed teachers not being nice to students and just out right rude to children. They do not make sure that the children eat to ensure that they have enough energy to make it through the day. I wish that I could grade the school and teachers because most would get a F! Good luck! Pay the extra money to send them to private school if you are zoned for this school!

Posted April 26, 2011
I just love this school !They treat my children with care,she has great teachers,she makes 'A' honor roll,and shes in the gifted class.

Posted August 19, 2010
I think my family has been blessed because my children have always been placed with great teachers at Crumly Chapel. The list includes Hall, Hadley, Piper, Varden, Calhoun, Lambert, and Covington. My children are so excited about school. They are encouraged to excel in school. They all participate in the gifted program and are honor roll students. I am very impressed with the quality of education that my babies have received at Crumly Chapel. Parents are their children's first teachers. You can't send your child to school and expect great things if you are not motivating and helping your child at home. I give Crumly Chapel 4 stars. I left one off because of the Principal.

Crumly Chapel Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
There are some good teachers at Crumly Chapel, from Kindergarden- 4th grade. T he Fifth gade teachers are not good. The Principle rarely speaks to you. It would be a much better school if they had someone who reallly cared about the children.

Crumly Chapel Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Very family oriented. The Teachers are awesome. My daughter has learned alot in first grade and Im so glad crumly chapel is the school zoned for my area.

Crumly Chapel Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted July 15, 2009

Crumly Chapel Elementary School
2201 Pershing Rd, Birmingham, AL  35214
Last modified Crumly Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crumly Chapel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top