Posted July 29, 2014
Hello everyone, I was a former student from 83 to 96 and the school was not that bad. Had great friends and great teachers. I loved my teachers and they loved me after I grew up. I would love to come back sometime and visit someday.( Hitting you up from the Mile High )

Posted May 27, 2013
I haven't met any of the teachers yet, we just moved and he was only in the school for three weeks

Posted May 20, 2011
As a former student, I must say that this school is spiraling down the drain. Many of the teachers will teach for only 10 or 15 minutes. The rest of the time is spent shooting the breeze with the "favorite students," usually talking about who the starting lineup will be at the basketball game that night, or why the band does the football programs, or something else irrelevant to the subject matter. If I hadn't taken it upon myself to learn the subject on my own I'd be lost in the real world, like many other students I went to school with. I would hope that the situation has improved since the good old days, but probably not. -former student

Posted February 26, 2011
I graduated from Cold Spring in 1969. It was a great school. I've kept up with their games through out the years and still think they have a great school there. It may be a small one but sometimes small is better.

Cold Springs High School 4

Posted July 31, 2007

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted November 11, 2004
- a former student

Cold Springs High School
9010 County Rd 109, Bremen, AL  35033
Last modified Cold Springs High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cold Springs High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top